>daredevils retarded no kill policy
i can't kill people even though it would save hundreds of innocent lives
>elektra
poo in the loo, the key to everything
>the punisher
only based character
Can't wait for the punisher spinoff

SPEAK HER NAME AGAIN

How does he clean his ass after a big pile of shit?

He also deliberately threw his baton at a lamp to cause sparks to fly down and ignite nobu in flames

also he threw that guy off a building in episode 2. sure he survived and was in a coma, but how the fuck does DD know he won't spin around mid-air on his own and land on his neck or something?

How does he know when to stop wiping?

His anus is a world on fire

this

and unfortunately, there's no way to even come back from something like this. the show/series is ruined. its too goddamn campy and magic/mystical now.

hell even in season 1, stick and the black sky were retarded as hell and brought an unneeded magic aspect.

that's the same thing that bothers me about jessica jones, she would rather leave that poor kid paralyzed for the rest of his life than to kill him

Please just go back to being about Daredevil its too much fucking karen page if this keeps up its going to become felicity and friends part two.

Because in his mind he has a warped sense of direct and in-direct killing. The same as batman.

It's a flawed ideology but it can make for an interesting character if written right. Unfortunately is a trope used all the time with many superheros but it's lazy.

Just ignore the rushed ninja stuff shoved in to set-up Avengdefenders and I think it's a pretty good follow-up to the first season.

Some of the dialogue is still weird and the Punisher boss reveal at the end is kinda silly with a few too many too-dark and shitty looking fight scenes.
I mean fuck. Just compare the Nobu fight in season 1 with him in season 2.

I really hope they just go full-on stupid campy for the Defenders and ground it back down for DD Season 3.
I think they could still work with the Ninja stuff if they just give it some depth.

>THEY'RE ZOMBIE NINJAS AND DON'T HAVE HEARTBEATS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE WALKING DEAD
>BUT THEY STILL BREATHE AND TRANSFER OXYGEN TO THEIR BLOOD EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T USE IT SO DETECT AND FIGHT THEM BASED ON THEIR BREATHING

who the fuck wrote this shit? how do you go from season 1 to this garbage?

>It's a flawed ideology but it can make for an interesting character if written right.

It's never even mentioned in the series. Daredevil cries like a bitch when Punisher punches Grotto on the roof despite DD exerting way more physical torture on people on a nightly basis.

That warped ideology could be a great character trait and theme in the show. But its just headcanon shit from the fans.

I haven't been this off-put by a tone change in seasons since The Wire and the first 4 seasons compared to the last one with that shitty DUDE LET ME PRETEND THERE'S A SERIAL KILLER LMAO

To say he has a "no kill" policy is to ignore part of his entire fucking moral quandary. He's been grappling with that shit for two seasons. There's a big part of him that knows Frank's approach is more practical, and probably more helpful to society. And there's another big part of him that's just angry and wants to hurt people.

Maybe he doesn't kill people because he knows he would like it too much. Maybe he wants to aspire to a higher ideal. Maybe he's just too confused about what he wants to really commit to the finality of killing someone. Maybe all of those things are going on in his head at once.

>daredevil as a child in season 1 uses echolocation to determine distance of objects and if objects are even there in the first place
>doesn't use it as an adult against ninjas

its one thing if they have no heartbeat, but are they wearing echolocation-proof fabric as well? there's no reason why he can't discern their location until he realizes that he can use their "breath" to do so.

Do you want him to start clicking like a dolphin?

Even Season 2, as disappointing as it was, was miles better than the interracial feminist shitfest that was Jessica Jones.

luke cage and jessica jones were a couple since before your parents were born you retard.

he doesn't do it as a kid or anytime else in the series. i just want consistency and not contrived, forced tension.

within one second of realizing an arrow is being notched, he pinpoints it's direction and speed to deflect it mid-air without getting injured himself in season 1. but he can't tell there is a 180 pound chink in front of him?

I thought Jessica Jones was good. Of course Jessica goes for BBC. She is an alcoholic rape victim who has lost her parents, of course she ends up with a dangerous black guy.

They're magic chinks who don't make any noise.

That's really your hang up? That he can't detect the mystical ninja cult?

the fact that the magical ninja cult was even in the show was even more egregious. but since its there, im not going to avoid talking about why its such a problem.

them beating his ass until he gets told to target their breathing is also completely inconsistent with matt's feats and skills.

I liked S2 more than S1 desu

the whole Punisher thing was great

luke cage isn't even dangerous anymore. he's the moral support character, the upstanding black man of morality that everyone looks up to and aspires to be.

thanks bendis.

episodes 1-4 of S2 were mostly great

the rest of the season was shit aside from frank and kingpin scenes.

>the fact that the magical ninja cult was even in the show was even more egregious

I'm guessing you're not much of a Daredevil fan if you think that was out of place.

The Hand was boring in the show, but they're definitely a big part of the DD mythos.

this is a legitimate complaint. they need to be consistent with Matt's powerset.

so many other things make noise in the body. To matt, the sound of blood rushing through the veins should sound like a sink

The whole point of the Hand ninjas is that heroes can kill them because they're zombies or will just be rezzed later anyway.

I literally agree with everything you said. As a contrarian I don't know how to feel about that.

Hell, Daredevil does so much ridiculous shit that I'm amazed that he even gets hit at all. I don't read the comics so I don't know if it's regularly like that, but I don't know how Punisher, Kingpin, or Nobu even land any hits on him, ESPECIALLY in a 1v1 when they have his undivided attention if he can know a punch is coming the second their muscles tense up or if when they make a disturbance in the air letting him know it is coming.

Especially Punisher. DD punches people out with just one punch and Punisher constantly takes a barrage of them and gets up and walks away nonchalantly. Even when he gets shot in the arm he is in better shape than DD.

>ignoring the feminism complaint

I liked how they portrayed the lesbos, at least. There was plenty of hamfisted feminism though.

Honestly, I liked all the sleuthing stuff and Luke Cage, Kilgrave and the lesbos.

The blonde was okay. Her bf sucked, the dindu junkie sucked, the creepy twins sucked and Jessica Jones was unlikeable as fuck. Show focused way too much on MUH PTSD, the gratuitous sex scenes, and the last few eps took a noticeable drop in quality.

The show is basically capeshit written by and for "empowered" womynz.

>capeshit

Overall it was good, but Elektra just kind of seemed shoehorned in, and I didn't give two shits about her or that stupid ninja subplot.

Honestly, they should have just focused on Frank Castle and Fisk.

elektra was shite