Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/NexGenCrusher/status/823397242648281088
youtube.com/watch?v=vUNMajfSwsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Crushing is a legitimate form of discussion

Art Angels. Too many trolls.

all of them

Bonito Generation is cynically good

It's a flavour of the month pick at best. While it's not the worst thing I've ever heard - as far as Pop music goes It's a really solid release - but I personally would have liked just that little more. That's not to say that what was originally delivered on Bonito Generation is lackluster, but it's missing that thing - possibly an overarching story or message could be the missing link for me.

As it stands It's a very solid release, some great production on some tracks and as far as catchiness it's top notch, despite not hearing the album in a week or two I'm still noticing myself sing the chorus' to a few of my favourite tracks off of Bonito Generation. I do definetely look to see more from this group in the future as their sound (hopefully) evolves and they add that thing - whatever it may be - keeping them it being a great release.

Bulging cock

mobile.twitter.com/NexGenCrusher/status/823397242648281088

guys, he's at it again.

I wish Fishbowl was longer

there's an overarching theme to the album. memes aside, it is thematically a coming of age album and that's part of the album's charm.

what about this album needs discussion?

how innovative and influential it is

Cmon son

I'd be embarrassed to post a photo, with a sad bulge like that. Guess things are a bit different in Japan.

nigga...

What is any album?
Basically those who actually know something about the way music is written and constructed are a tiny minority here, whilst shit-posters and irascible fanboys, who are quick to turn anything loosely resembling critical discussion into shit-flinging and name-calling, far outnumber them.
Even those who wish to contribute constructively, generally speaking, lack the musical education to discuss anything but those most superficial aspects of music, and the most productive "music discussion" is invariably just a more civil version of a flame wars. One person states her preference, and another disagrees.
I've been here 5 years and I don't think I've seen actual musical discussion more than a couple of times.

Or maybe because theyre all shit?

Grimes is terrible and this board never stops talking about her.

there are nin threads relatively frequently

youtube.com/watch?v=vUNMajfSwsU

imagine being so autistic that you spend time scouring a man's social media profiles looking for pictures of his dick to save on your harddrive just for threads like these

Becasue looking at pictures of dicks never been this fun

bulge bonito is 10/10 tho

this album is honestly incredible. fuck the crusher. He is a low iq extra chromosome manlet who is uglier than a 13 year old with pregoria. also his dick is small. He is 5'5 for ffs. He is a genetic mistake in every aspect.

bargain bin felicita

no need to scour, literally the majority of the pictures he posts on twitter have bulging dick.

The only reply is from a dude who posts photos of dudes fucking...

every time it's

>xd he hates white pee pee

>WE WUZ KINGS XD

>what about black on black violence

same applies to solagne

You're wrong. Art Angels is actually great and it was very well received. You just don't like it.

Now ask yourself: why the pretentious Sup Forums users talk about her so much? Maybe her music is great????

>inb4 her look
Some believe she's ugly and there are other more beautiful female artists that Sup Forums don't give a damn because their music is mediocre (e.g. Kacy Hill). Checkmate!

Greetings! Your slavish dedication is noticed and I recognize you from several other threads by your clumsy and early-teenage rhetoric!

I'd like to be the first to commend you on your effort in posting, but also provide you with a piece of friendly advice! It seems inevitable that wherever you go you are bullied, shot down, and demonstrated incapable of arguing on the same level as the rest of the board. It is clear that you do not belong here and are not welcome, but do not lose hope! There are many other websites for you to post on to discuss your music!

Spin, Rolling Stone, and Reddit all offer fields in which one can enter their opinion and compare and contrast it with those of others! Better yet, their mainstream appeal to the lowest common denominator means you will likely find that you are in good company, among those more like yourself!

Thank you for posting, good luck with your future endeavors, and please, do not come back.

CRU

He is Nexgen, however

this crusher shit is the worst meme I've seen in a long time
it was funny for one thread and now it's just forced

There's always ironic YASSSSS #SLAY posts and butthurt Sup Forums or anti-poptimists the instant Beyonce is mentioned.

anything by car seat headrest

>I'd like to be the first to commend you on your effort in posting, but also provide you with a piece of friendly advice! It seems inevitable that wherever you go you are bullied, shot down, and demonstrated incapable of arguing on the same level as the rest of the board. It is clear that you do not belong here and are not welcome, but do not lose hope! There are many other websites for you to post on to discuss your music!
I'm not bullied, shot down or whatever, please stop projecting your unfortunate fate on me. I hope you don't consider your silly personal attack as bullying, right mr. autist? Your meta commentary is entirely useless and you still didn't refute my arguments. We're on a music board, so my friendly advice is: let's discuss music, not the person behind the words.

>Thank you for posting, good luck with your future endeavors, and please, do not come back.
I'm afraid I'm not going to leave. Just to piss you off.

how are grimesfags so unaware

Unaware of what?

Lol nice copypasta

Anything from Grimes

Fucking kek

I thought this was some indie rock, because it was all over Sup Forums for weeks
Went to go listen to it and boy was I wrong
Worse than Fucking kesha

People who post this on charts threads with no other albums similar to it are just memers right?

Eh. Personally I have no problem having serious discussions about her work here. Granted, I DO have an extensive music theory/performance background. And presence of trolls doesn't bother me. If anything, it just validates my sense of taste (trolls don't hate on things they find to be worthless.)

>trolls don't hate on things they find to be worthless.
This. Could you picture trolls really hating Nickelback or Kesha? They just don't care. They dislike them and yet they're ignoring them.

On the other hand, Grimes is valuable, so their hate is exponential.

I can discuss this album. It's bad. End of discussion.

To be fair, when was the last time someone brought up Nickelback or Kesha on this board?

I can see why you could argue its missing an overarching "message" simply because the lyrics are more or less self contained within each song, but in terms of the artistic themes/messages conveyed through every other aspect of the music, this album is one of the most focused/well defined I have ever listened too. Literally every song evokes the same sense of (very similar to alot of taoism) bubbly optimism/simplicity/romantic naturalism/deliberateness that screams "life is the way it is, just try to be happy about it and live".

In general I just think that people don't identify with those emotional messages so they don't emotionally identify with the music and therefore don't like it, which is totally fine but since basically everyone on \mu\ obsessively needs to feel like they understand everything, the people that do not identify with the music tries to rationalize it as being objectively wrong in same way.

>proving my point
People hate them, yet they don't give a fuck about them. Try to open a thread saying Kesha is the new Mozart and everyone will laugh at you. But do that with Grimes and you'll get an endless furious debate...