"make sure our 62 men are well fed and rested, we have many battles ahead!"

>"make sure our 62 men are well fed and rested, we have many battles ahead!"

:3

What the hell was she doing with that army anyway? Isn't she like the last direct heir of House Mormont? Why would she roll with a ragtag army that has no chance of winning?

>implying bear island isn't the comfiest house

davos convinced her
davos seems to know how little ladies think, he had lots of experience with shireen

davos confirmed for littlle kid lover

and in the books he's on a quest to find rickon too.

fucking davos. creepy fuck.

The lord goes to war with the troops. Their right to rule is predicated on their being part of the warrior aristocracy. It is unthinkable for the leader of a house not to march with the troops, no matter who they are.

the guy talking to her in the camp looks like stannis from the side.

HE LIVES.

Because if they lose, House Mormont is gone.

>Lethal Reddit has lethal shit taste

you aren't allowed on bear island

wow she told stannis off last season

Holy shit she looks like that famous /r9k/ autist.

thats cute :3

it's a small house but a proud one :3

>"you can have my 62 men and their horses and provisions, but only if jon gives me a piggyback ride"

but they will win user.

the army of the Vale will seek to it.

>62 proud men vs 20 good men
who has the edge here?

It's a small cunny but a proud one :3

lmao
>newshit janitor doesn't realize lb is a huge pedo

Seriously, that is a fucking awesome stronghold. Theres no way that Jorah's wife wouldve left him because of how shitty Bear Island was if that was what it looked like in the books.

>620 regular soldiers vs 20 memelords

Gee, hard choice. Hey everybody, get a load of this bastard of the North.

My bet's on the good men. Stannis had around 5,000 Well-paid men but they were pretty much nothing vs 20 good men.

Mormonts are literally bears in human form. They'd blow Ramsay and his meme men the fuck out.

hah

paid men vs men that are each worth 10 men

all ramsay's men did was burn food and horses. mercs left stannis cause he was being stupid and responded by burning his heir.

Medieval little girl kindergarten with Davos spinoff when

they are camping at the same place as stannis.
somehow davos thinks that's a great idea.
20 good men attack next episode?

BEAR ISLAND CONFIRMED FOR BEST ISLAND

62 proud men wont let them

Stannis never stood a chance in the bastardbowl

> stannis cause he was being stupid and responded by burning his heir.

The showrunners were being stupid not Stannis.

"Stannis is a smart man he recognises that Melisandre has her own agenda she is trying to and she is serving the lord of light and she is a religious fanatic and as much as he believes some of the things Melisandre says he is just not a fanatic that is not who he is" - David Benioff inside season 3 episode 8

"We come upon this season with Stannis having gone full Melisandre. " - Dan Weiss inside season 4 episode 2

They got plot armor now, they will win! Show went to shit for the reason:
>Stanis, alegedly greatest general and master tactician get fuck by Ramsey 20 angry men.
>John Snow marches with weaken wildling army to lay castle siege, wildling army in their best days lost from knights multiple times, Joh himself held castle Black from their hord with handful of men

GAME OF THRONES EVRYONE!!!

Stannis is the greatest general in the books. He holds down Storm's End for almost a year. He takes Dragonstone. He defeats Victarion at sea. Against all odds he almost defeats the Lannisters at the battle of blackwater and only loses because he couldn't count on the loyalty of his own younger brother not because he had a bad plan. He defeats the wildings against all odds. He takes Deepwood Motte (this victory was given to the Boltons in the show). He will most certainly be the one to defeat the Boltons in the books. He is clearly the greatest commander in the books.

>"many battles ahead"
that's what Stannis thought and look what happened?

You are all dead if you only have 62... but since Sansa is writing to Littlefinger, everything should sort out

Wun Wun will fucking pillage every cunt and their birthdays.

Why does Jon never smile anymore? Ever since he came back he always has that petrified look on his face

>Kill the boy and let the man be born

He's a depressed adult now

>they didn't show us the Manderly scene for this BS

he must be like:
>Damn i was dead and happy now im back to life, i have to do stuff plus this bitch is back and bossing me around...