Were they intelligent?

Were they intelligent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFpgu1L1YIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

in a primal sense sure but compared to predators they aren't smart at all

they learn and adapt like most animals but just the same they die

Well you'd have to have some degree of intelligence to fly the Millennium Falcon.

They were capable of reason but only the queen seemed to be able to conduct abstract and critical thinking

Only the big chap in the first movie

Was the original alien a big guy?

>the perfect organism
>aren't smart at all

a nearly 8 foot african
youtube.com/watch?v=vFpgu1L1YIc

>perfect killing machine
>has primate teeth suited for fruit consumption
bravo

>perfect organism
>can be killed

checkmate

It's the interior jaw that kills

They can only die in Camercoon fanfiction

>died in space in the first
>died by melted steel and temperature in 3

then why have chomping teeth at all, so he can have a snack when he's bored?

The game was better than all the movies, suck a fat dick.

Agree.

The Alien xeno showed obvious curiosity and though it was young you had the sense it was at least on a parallel with higher end mammals.

That was always my gripe with the otherwise excellent Aliens, Cameron dumbed them down, implicitly and explicitly, to bugs.

>died in space in the first
Jettisoned into space. No evidence that it died.

this guy knows what's up

>the game was better
Literally, which one?
There are many.

And deep fried by the engines of the Narcissus

>Camercoon fanfiction

I like you, user

I'm guessing Isolation.

This game sucked beyond belief. The newish AvP game with aliens, predators, and colonial marines was much better.

He's probably talking about Isolation. Also I'm super surprised we got those sick ass AvP games (just the first and second) because holy shit those movies were bad

I know. I was just making a joke. It's even worse if you remember what A:CM looked like before Gearbox embezzled all the money they got to do that and poured it into memelands

-400 degrees F. Vacuum. No possible chance of being found or "rescued" in perhaps millions of years.

Yeah, I'm sure he's out there now, singing a happy tune, waiting for his buds to come by with a beer.

Idiot.

Sure, buddy

A pack of raptors would kick the shit out of pack of aliens. Fact. Dumb xenomorphs cant even compete with extinct animals.

The raptors would all die trying to eat one of the aliens though. Dumb raptors don't even know what acid is

If it exhaled before it flew out itll be fine just crisp up and rehydrate when someone finds it

>Were they intelligent?
The were like dolphin-smart. But nothing compared to a human. And no, the queen wasn't on the level of humans, either. Maybe slightly smarter than the drones, but no fucking way she as smart as a human.