ITT: Genres that only teenagers and autistic adults like

ITT: Genres that only teenagers and autistic adults like.

black metal

Nu-males out

So, are you autistic, or just a teenager?

Cant he be both?

Spotted the normie teenager

"Fragile" is my mom's favorite album. I'm not joking, she's told me she wants it played at her funeral.

It's alright kid, we don't judge you, eventually you too will grow out of your edgy hipster music phase, we all have been there

Says the faggot who probably listens to hip hop lmao

Yeah eventually you will turn into a tasteless normie who listens to radio music
Bravo

post hardcore, emo, hardcore, punk, rcok in general pretty much

Visual kei

t. normie faggot who listens to EDM and radio pop

>Anything edgy about prog rock
WEW

Post rock

Hipsters hate prog rock idiot

Metal (at least as the main/only genre)
""""""good singers""""""" with no interesting artistic vision like people who get famous from a talent show. god i fucking hate that kind of trite shit where everyone nods and "uh yes she has a very good voice!!" but she's singing a fucking cover from a children's movie

"hipsters" don't hate prog rock. some do probably, but your statement is fucking stupid

Why you gotta pick on progressive rock when punk rock is so much worse?

Basically anything you'd see on a t-shirt at a high school:
Bad Religion
A Fire Inside
My Chemical Romance
Insane Clown Posse
Panic at the Disco
Fall Out Boy
Generic 3 Word Emo Band

"What does your shirt say?" "It's a band"

dae le jojo

Are you implying any of those are punk rock? Seriously, I'm confused by your post.

American primitivism
Freak folk
EAI
Free improvisation
Grindcore
Avant-garde classical
Third stream jazz
Art pop
Twee pop
Armenian folk music
Carnatic classical

visual and oshare kei bands

While regular punk is also awful, those bands are like the spray cheese of the genre so I hate them extra.
No, I don't think ICP is punk.

Progressive rock extends further than the few kindergarten bands that are frequently mentioned on this website.

How often do you hear the mahavishnu orchestra mentioned on here? How about CAB? Hermann Szobel? Weather Report. Jazz Fusion and Prog Rock and all that jazz means the same to me. It's progressive music. It evolves and changes.

>Meal
>Prog Rock
>Commercial Jazz
>Any genre that's emerged after 2020
>Any genre where the vocals are not clean

t. nu-male

What about autistic teenagers?

I vote for metalcore

The vocals are super clean in plenty of prog bands. Justin Hayward has the second smoothest vocals in music, the first being Frank Sinatra.

Noise music.