Let the right one in

Thoughts on Let the right one in?
I can't decide if it's really good or really bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A2APXqzX2Bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can't remember a single thing of that movie

It's really forgettable, I dunno. Can't put my finger on it.

that the swedish or whatever version? meh, pretty good, but book is better

i liked it. i own the book though and the books 10x better but thats the case with every movie based off a book

Yes, it's the Swedish version.

Eli (is that her name?) Really did have a monster dong?

obviously. at least 10 feet long.

I just finished the book and was about to stream on Netflix. THEY FUCKING TOOK IT DOWN!

did she rape him

whatever happened to the autist who would constantly spam about how fat she was?

Cute girl? yes or no
I love vampire lolis generally.

The swedish version was kino

The american version with that pig face girl Chloe was shit

Someone correct me if I'm remembering it wrong or thinking of a different movie entirely, but this was really stupid

It makes you root for the c󠀀uc󠀀kistani adults instead of the gay little boy who can't wrastle. I swear the only reason Sup Forums ever liked it was because they are not-so-secretly pedophiles

The book had an unnecessary back story involving Hakan and his sexual prevention towards little boys. There was even a moment where a teeth-less little boy sucked him off.

Eli is a boy

*Perversion

yea kinda

vampires are dumb. why try to make a serious movie about such a dumb concept.

>that end music

youtube.com/watch?v=A2APXqzX2Bk

Americans ruin everything

Damn. Well, one less movie to see.

>It makes you root for the c󠀀uc󠀀kistani adults instead of the gay little boy who can't wrastle

Well yes, the movie isn't black and white at all. Eli kills to survive, innocents at that. The whole movie is Eli grooming the boy, who is lonely and without affection from his parents, bullied in school, etc. into becoming his caretaker.

The fuck where is this coming from?

Eli is a castrated little boy, that's why Hakan (pedo) took such a liking towards him. The trade is, provide Eli with blood and in return, access to his forever boy hole.

Don't remember that part. Interesting.

It's in the book.

Did you watch the american version? The europoor version is pretty explicit.

good movie to watch with your nephews

Well then fuck the book Eli is clearly a girl in the film.

I heard Chloe Grace Moretz speak in it and I said "fuck this." By that time I had already seen the original adaptation.

They casted a girl to make it more authentic. Also the bait and switch was pretty cool.

Eli's intention was to never "groom" Oscar to be his caretaker. Eli just wanted a friend. The sequel to the book, Let the Old World Die, proves just that.

Yes, the Swedish version is far superior. The American version is a watered down piece of garbage.

Theres a sequel? !

Sorry, the title is, Let the old Dreams die.

I swear, people on this board who recommend the American version over the Swedish version are contrarian as fuck.

It wasn't mentioned in the film man. I'm certain of that now. At most you can say "in the book Eli is a castrated boy."

Again with the book shit. Though even with the film alone I guess if you were less cynical than I you'd see it as Eli just wanting a friend. I saw it through and through as her grooming Oscar and thought it was a brilliantly grey film.

>It wasn't mentioned in the film man
Dawg, they fucking showed his Ken doll crotch. You probably watched a censored version.

There was never a moment, in either versions of the film, where Eli actually went out of her way to seek a new caretaker. That's the audience's imagination.

Damn I'll have to watch it again.

Yeah, I think user saw the American version.

Dude I know what the fuck Chloe Grace Moretz looks like don't be a moron about this.

it's actually really good and a heartfelt children's story

Watch the god awful remake with Chloe "VOTE FOR sHILLARY" Moretz if you are still unsure if this wasn't great

>I can't have an opinion of my own

Fuck off. You are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.

Sweden rules desu

The original movie made it clear its a boy without genitalia. They fucking show his scarred crotch.