French women love africans. We're very tolerant

French women love africans. We're very tolerant.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.infobebes.com/Ma-grossesse/En-attendant-bebe/mamans-enceintes-metisses-sujet_234503_40.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

I'm growing weary of this cuck fetish thing Sup Forums loves to shill.

srsly

Yes.

when they get bored on /gif/ they come to other boards

No force in the universe can stop white women from sucking black cocks.

stop shitting on streets

Holy shit you fuckers are disgusting. If I had a chance I would shoot you scum.

Racists are dangerous people. You should be neutered.

I'd neuter you with a knife in the neck, cunt.

That's it. I'm calling eurocops.

How can we even compete?

Keep getting triggered at it and they will keep posting. See Sup Forums

Yeah you fucking coward. Disgusting cuck, I'd smash you in the head with a hammer - no remorse.
You are the one in the wrong here.

We can't. We either have to become full pledged sissies or become cuckolds.

Why wouldn't you tolerate a fellow human being?

>We either have to become full pledged sissies or become cuckolds.

>We

Because they aren't human.

girl on the left is probably a maghrebi

Fellow frenchmen tried to pass them as maghrebis to deflect the memes but their identity has been reveal, they're native french

American Exceptionalism was literally meant to stop this and you coques didn't listen.

proof?

actually they are beurettes.

>Two women did something

>WTF I HATE MY NATION NOW

What is suppose to be so interesting about this?

this.

forum.infobebes.com/Ma-grossesse/En-attendant-bebe/mamans-enceintes-metisses-sujet_234503_40.htm

I'm just pointing our your baseless claim is wrong, it clearly bothers you since you felt the need to say she's probably maghrebi

Sup Forums has reached the height of cuck posting. Initially, it was done by a few to trigger the posters. Then, more people started cuck posting to trigger others. Now everyone pretends to be a cuck but there are none who get offended by it(aside from the occasional Sup Forums poster).

That's not proof.

stop grasping at straws

nah

Sup Forums is just a sick caricature of real life. cuckoldry is very real and cuck posting will only get worse as society becomes full retard.

It's like if you tried to shitpost with the least amount of effort possible and then discovered a way to put even less than zero effort in. These threads get guaranteed replies though of course. Remember to sage.

it really isn't...

Sup Forums isn't a caricature of real life at all

This. There was an actual discussion of the cinematography BLACKED employs once and another time a similar thread hit the post cap.

It's mostly just people with severe mental illness forcing "memes".

On some boards you literally have the same people spamming the same " meme" with the same filenames and same writing style.

On /biz/ there's one guy who keeps making threads about crime, and another who makes Christian threads trying to convince people making money is a sin. And also that people make YouTube videos and earn millions of dollars a day for playing games and there's no reason to live anymore as a result.

On /fit/ there's quite a few.

On Sup Forums it's the same few retards butthurt about Arch Linux, the 16gb ram guy and the non free pizza one, and the makiposter.

On Sup Forums it's Jorge, Australian shitposters posting blacked, extremely over the top racist "memes" and a few other people like the Argentine or some others that make the exact same thread every single day.

These people aren't normal and don't represent society

On Sup Forums there's a few innocenous looking threads until you search them in archive and find out the same flag and filename has been posting the same thing spanning months or even years.

Honestly five people and an irc chat is all you need to make a meme spread.

I just don't get how some people actually spend hundreds of hours collective just doing nothing but shitting up a board

its hardly 2 women is it?
according to (((officials statistics))) netherlands is like 88% white, yet when i go outside its 50/50 whitexwhite and whitewomenxarab/black men couples

where do you think that 15% is?

countryside?

please nigga