Whats their endgame?

Whats their endgame?

Also /tolkien/ General

Survive Sauron's conquest relatively unscathed, industrialize, be privileged among men.

More importantly why were they never used in the 3rd movie? those 1.2 seconds of minas tirith dont count!

They worship Sauron as a god

Their endgame is to do whatever their god tells them

so when the ground is caving in to literal hell above the orks and shit, these guys get saved like the other men with aragorn knocking on the gates, right? Or what? the fuck?

>More importantly why were they never used in the 3rd movie?
They were fighting on the other end of the middleearth. Presumably somewhere in Rhovanion and Esgaroth where the hobbit took place.

>you may live long enough to see a Silmarillion adaptation

>these guys get saved like the other men with aragorn knocking on the gates, right?
nope

get the white mans land and woman cause the east is shit just like their decedents are doing today

the fuck? how does that ground cave in shit work then? magic, huh?....

It'll be shit

China and Japan is good though

Rune is Russia

whatever sauron promised them

>power
>land
>not being invaded by orcs
>not dying

Yes, magic. It's fantasy you autistic microcephal.

They were protected by white magic aura of Gandalf and his patron Valar or someshit. Fuck you dumb ass.

These guys looked healthy and happy, what's the worst that could happen to middle earth if sauron took over

spreading Islam, Inshallah

>The Sillmarillion Part 1 of 3: An IMAX 3D Experience Directed by Peter Jackson

How could it ever happen? Saul Zaentz doesn't have the rights and Chris hates everything.

Hmmm. No.

I could see this happening in 10-15 years. It's like the last thing he does as a big film maker and perfectly combines cgi and practical. Assuming Christopher Tolkien dies and his successor sells the rights or whatever....I believe he will learn from his mistakes on the hobbit

They would fuck it up, the only way it could work is by getting Peter Jackson as far away from it as possible, making it an anthology series with an incredibly high budget an finding good directors for each stories everything tied up with
>muh silmarils
>muh oath
>muhrgot
plot

>I believe he will learn from his mistakes on the hobbit
Jackson literally did nothing wrong. He was handed the project after that hack Del Toro resigned and he didn't have enough time to prepare everything like he did in LOTR. He is probably the only reason why the movie wasn't a complete disaster.

I never really accused him of anything wrong, but he clearly made some mistakes.Obviously a lot of it was the studio and writers, but he's not void of all blame.

>movie wasn't a complete disaster.
But it was.
And Hackson is responsible for it.
No matter what reason and who to blame he was responsible, he directed that unbearable shit called The battle of five armies.

>But it was.
From a fan's perspective, maybe. But common audience enjoyed it, at least in part. And the jews behind it can count the money thanks to Jackson, because if he didn't step up and whipped it into shape, the whole thing would just crash.
>No matter what reason and who to blame
You sound like a complete retard.

i always imagined them as persians / central asia guess thats still allah

btw what rhun qt to cast for inevitable rhun series? i want to rub eyebrows with her

As I understand it, they fought the men in the East more.

There was a series of bloody battles, culminating in a battle at Erebor where one of the dwarves from the hobbit is slain.

It's a pretty cool story, I just can't remember all the details.

Morgoth is the only God and Sauron is his prophet.

They were following their religion.

Sauron controlling Middle Earth

They were one of the kingdoms of men that ended up being corrupted by a ring

but living in an orc world instead of defending one ruled by humans, are there even orc qt g-girls?

>He want to see modern and progressive Silmarillion movie.

>But it was
First two movies was good, with perfect adventure and travel atmosphere+ great Rhudaur scene.

LOL

>attempt to read Silmarillion
>fall asleep

I don't think they care about such things.

>Idiots who do not pay attention.
The Easterlings fought in Minas Tirith both in the book and the movie,

In the movie you can see them in the breach of the Minas Tirith Gates charging along with orcs.

of course they do, theyre human

Yeah i can see the leaders/ a large group being completely corrupted but a whole faction?

What part of "those 1.2 seconds of minas tirith dont count!" did you not understand?

Pls no, they would fuck it up

Lotr movies is literally a miracle

I cringe and wheep over how it could have ended up like the hobbit trilogy

underrated post.
Hobbit was lacking. Silmarillion will be poisonous to Tolkien's legacy, it's just too out of step with [CURRENT YEAR].

>Silmarillion adaptation, directed by Peter Jackson

>Legolas is in every scene, somehow
>shield surfing at every Kinslaying
>standing in the back when Feanor swears the Oath
>plucking a harp during the Ainulindale

You can even see Hackson's transformation just from the behind the scenes footage of both trilogies. In LotR he was serious and focused. In the Hobbit he just looks like a bumbling idiot who is more worried about making vlogs than preparing the movies.

The bulk of the Easterling forces were being held off at Dale and the Lonely Mountain by a conglomerate of dwarves and men. The dwarves drove them off, at great cost.

Glad I can finally contribute something.

And also they guarded Gondor-Rohan border.

>read silmarillion
>had tolkien getaway open on the side
>felt like I was doing research instead
Its still pretty fucking amazing though. How far did you get? The whole creation of the world thing at first can be a bit odd, but anything with FĂ«anor or Hurin is spectacular.

when will there be tales of middle earth mini series. god even animated would be cool

humans follow the leader

>spend his personal time for fltering miliseconds of blured scenes
Jesus Christ you are that pathetic. End your useless life, nerdard.

Also it was stated in the books that they were fighting with descendants of Bard and his people

No its you are retarded if you don't know what is responsibility in work. And of course you don't cuz you r pathetic manchild sitting on mothers neck.

kazakh? what movie?

>Cameron finishes his Avatar universe
>Announces this as his next project

Next to impossible. You have to keep in mind Hobbit movies got made thanks to some kind of legal loophole regarding license extension or something because Tolkien Estate did NOT want to see them made. That pretty much put killed any future deals.

What do you think it's like to be a human soldier of Sauron serving alongside orcs?

like Praetorian Guard working alongside auxilleries from shittest part of the empire

post more easterling qts user

Silmarillion TV series

that sounds better?

The Tolkien Estate owns the rights so no, you won't.

Disney would be the only studio that could do it, and only if they put their top people and some of the top marvel people on it

Silmarillion would make for an awful film anyway. The book is often incredibly boring and reads like a tedious history lesson. It covers way too many thousands of years and so many people it's nigh impossible to make any sort of sensible film out of.

Umm doesn't matter after 50yrs it's up for grabs anyone can legally make a simmilaron adaptation

They thought Sauron was the one true god. They're basically Muslims who want to bring about the apocalypse and go to paradise.

You mean fundamentalist American Protestants, user.

Too few for a comparison. Easterling are my favorite faction but unfortunately they are Muslims of middle earth.... At least not as much as Haradrim.

This is where I think lotr is childish whole groups can't be evil they were probably promised more land or something.

You're exagerating desu lotr was pretty good but thats it.

i think they meant it was a miracle to been adapted properly

look good and job to the white heroes, forever.

All Abrahamic religions want the apocalypse and paradise.

Unless it's just being gunfodder I don't think they've even got one. They're not like the Corsairs or Black Numenoreans, who nurture some shagged-out ancient grudge.

:^)

How is it possible to have such shitty CGI?

Just because it's magic doesn't mean it's not stupid.

Everyone has missed the point

tolkien wrote fairytales, evil people do evil things because they are evil. Thats it

Chris is in his 90s and the Tolkien Estate is running out of napkin doodles to publish as books. Selling out for more movies is the practical thing to do for these dead author estates to acquire more revenue, just look at Dr. Seuss

their motivation is politics. everyone's motivation is politics, even (especially) the orcs. the movies handwaved a lot of this having them made like some sort of golems and having tertiary factions just grunt and groan with the entirety of their screentime.

the 'corruption' of sauron/melkor isn't just some bullshit magic spell. it's the application of force and other resources to make people do what you want.

the reason sauron's dudes do what sauron wants is circumstances. their circumstances just continue to lead to that as far as you can imagine until they forget what it's like to hope for something else.