This guy

I really like this guy, but I have no idea who he is or what he's been in. All I know is when he shows up, I feel like alright, like yeah, this guy is under-appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eETuZBeSxuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's the best character on Veep, hands down

>Veep
I thought I'm the only one who watches that show

Everyone on Sup Forums watches Veep. We just aren't allowed to talk about it. It's sometimes hidden in Silicon Valley threads because they're on after each other.

Best show on the air. It barely nudges above silicon valley. A lot of people in Washington D.C. says this how DC politics functions in real life. They're all a bunch of morons with a fast mouth and dirty antics. I love the Jonah Ryan campaign and his uncle calling him a retarded shithead. Also telling Richard that if he was 10% less black he would have made him President. I fucking lost my shit there.

The funny thing is that Richard is probably stipider than Jonah. Guy can't even work a camera.

>Jonah making fun of the downie

>Listen here, you fucking sentient enema

I love Jonah's little uncle. Him and Richard are the best characters on the show IMO

Nah, that's Kent and his autism

He's the dad from small soldiers. /thread.

And luck.

0. Jonah
1. Richard
2. Kent
3. Roger
4. Ben
5. Sue (but only when she was with kent)
6. Dan
7. Selina
8. Tim Jamz
9001. Catherine
∞. Gary

Amy

>luck

Is that worth watching?

I love him too but unfortunately the first thing I think of when I see him is Transformers. Specifically Transformers 2, when his intro scene opens with small dogs fucking.

Is veep the american the thick of it?

His uncle has the best insult. After the Jonad files. The best one is this Transgenderformers. youtube.com/watch?v=eETuZBeSxuA

yes with a couple of the americans from in the loop

I think that's the point of his character. He's a one time wonder. Also Jonah uncle disappointment after he learn Richard can't operate a camera.
>oh I had big plans for you.

It's the prequel to in the loop

>james gandolfini will never guest star on veep
;_;

>No Mike

The least you could do is mention the guy, his life is bad enough already.

I want to fuck Amy.

Kevin Dunn, his sister was on SNL for a long ass time back before it completely went to shit. She went from being known for playing a couple mediocre characters to being known as the cunt that refused to do the show if Andrew Dice Clay hosted.

That's why it's a prequel and Selina isn't president in ITL. Gandolfini probably isn't even in his position yet.

>>Best show on the air.
the show is so shit that I have not watched s4

>Veep
Poor man's Thick of It.

Dustin Hoffman is great in it.
Lots of Deadwood actors and actors who are popping up in current tv.
Best I've seen of Nick Nolte.
Very good set up of two main horses racing, with all of the intricacies of preparation shown.
3 horses were euthanized on set.
8 episodes. 10?

Worth it, free on Amazon prime.

what season do you think will amy change her name?

knew i forgot someone
he's basically ben in training (sad old man but not as sad or old) so throw him in at 5

Last one, when Selina's failed presidency forces everyone to either change identities or risk never working for the government again.

I wrote out this entire canon, senpai. The In the Loop universe has deep lore.

share margery/catherine smut chapter or your canon is shit

I'll link you to my fanfiction page, but right now the only slash uploaded is Richard, Jonah, and Patton Oswalt's character.

I only know him from the first three transformers movies.