Can we agree that at this point the show has just become fanservice and they're just following memes like 'muh...

Can we agree that at this point the show has just become fanservice and they're just following memes like 'muh cleganebowl confirmed' and giving what they think the fans want rather than actually trying to come up with interesting and risky story lines?

I wouldn't be surprised if they have a Jon+Dany ship planned in the works.

Jon will marry Sansa

It shouldn't be surprising, incest and inbreeding was very common in the middle ages

He is literally alive in the books
Sympathizing with Cersei is the real crime

They're also ripping off Wheel of Time as hard as possible before the AMC show debuts and destroys it and its memory. Trained screenwriters will know what I'm talking about.

Well there is no books to work as guidance anymore, D&D cant write for shit and they are too cowardly to piss someone off so they follow the people ergo memes!

they cant take risks now that the normies audience is so vast. if they don't have constant fanservice now the normies will literally shit all over it and spout "worst episode so far :(" every week

You didn't like the Hound coming back despite being obviously alive in the book and show?

Con-fucking-firmed

i hope you honestly dont think d&d make decisions to bring characters back without consulting the fatman first... clearly clegane and benjen are slated to return in the books as well.

>implying you don't want cleganebowl.

You fucking pleb.

You utter piece of tasteless trash.

I would rather give my two kidneys away to dying kids in Africa than spend another moment in your disgusting company.

You're a putrid humourless abomination who wouldn't know fun if it bit you with two rows of sharp teeth right on your pale pimple coated buttcheeks.

You're dirt. You're slime. I aboominate you cancerous degenerate. Out of this board. Leave. Vacate. Run. Run far away and never return lest I find you bringing your anti-fun loving filth into this board again.

Kill yourself.

>Show diverges from books
>"F-FUCKING D&D FANFICTION!!!"
>Show gives bookfags what they want
>"F-FUCKING FANSERVICE THEY'RE JUST PANDERING!!!"

Holy shit, kill yourself.

How close do you think they're following plans for the next few novels?

Nah, this is what it was all building up to.

NO she is gonna marry Littlefinger after he sends aid to take back Winterfell.

>coldhands is benjen
whatever you say bro

This. You're fucking garbage, OP.

>cleganebowl happens at the cost of reducing brotherhood without banners to retarded villains who won't even take the food they wanted after killing villagers
I'm not into this.

>can we all agree on my opinion

fuck off back to your site

Just enjoy it for what it is until GRRM releases The Winds of Winter in 2033.

The last episode ripped off Wheel of Time seven times.

'reducing'
that word i don't think it means....ya know

What the fuck am I reading? Its heavily implied the hound is still alive in the books. Not to mention the fact that there's a 0% CHANCE anyone who has any creative input on the show has any idea about the cleganebowl meme on this Tibetan stamp collecting image board. Fuck

should i read the books? is the hound in them?

come on
how?
give me at least 3

it had swords
and male humans
and female humans

Presuming he actually lives that long, George will be 85 in 2033.

Cleganebowl is a thing on Reddit too, which means they probably know.

u suck just stop

WHO FEROCIOUS BEAR LOLI HERE?

Did you see the episode??

really troll?
anything, bits kinda reminded me of Gemmell, nothing WOT

Is this a meme? The whole Game of Thrones started because people realized incest babies would have the crown.

The Mountain is most certainly dead in the books

Stop calling people trolls.

>cleganebowl confirmed

how? in what possibly way could sandor end up in kings landing fighting the mountain after the bhb just fucked his bros up? if anything this was lady stoneheart confirmed, as he will likely end up running into her after taking revenge

>robert strong
>coldhands
>gravedigger

Cleganebowl is in episode 10. Even the episode description gives it away. Its common knowledge at this point.

>planned
That's not D&D's way.

Isn't that what most shows do these days?

This.
I'm pretty sure I remember Sup Forums crying and complaining when the hound got killed off.
His story did seem a little rushed in this ep though.

And yeah making the brotherhood the bad guys what the fuck.

All previous seasons have been full of bloodshed and horrible things happening to main characters in general.

Now we've reached the point where the endgame starts to begin, so of course fan favorites are going to get some "fan service" (actually starting to fight back and have Disney moments) so we can reach a conclusion.

No, it started because they realised the incest babies had no claim to the throne. If it had been Robert Baratheon fucking his sister, no-one would have cared. Remember, Targaryen rulers fucked siblings.

The show had literally become fan service because all D&D have to do is steal fan theories from the ASoIAF Reddit,

This. We're in the 3rd act of the story now, the darkest days are behind us, and the characters. They have to get some win finally

Hound is alive in the books hes with the brought back to life catelyn.
Mountain is also alive in books. Well parts of him that were used like his head.

>can we just agree
no you worthless faggot. stop trying to make us conform to your shitty opinions.

>And yeah making the brotherhood the bad guys what the fuck.
This is because of lady stoneheart, remember, she takes over the brotherhood in the books, hangs people left and right

After last season with the god awful sand cunts, you really want them to try risky story lines? Fanservice is the favorable outcome of them passing the books.

The hound is 99% alive in the books, but I really doubt cleganebowl will happen (voluntarily). It kind of goes against his entire arc.

No we cannot, fuck off you whining cunt.

So much this! Whining cunts need to fuck off

Examples of whining cunts -

Didnt die on screen so only plebs were shocked

Same as Stannis

I think he'll join up with Jon at some point. They're going full route with his "broken man redeems himself" arc.

No Stannis is 100% dead.
Jesus does anyone here read the books

My bad family. Not up to that bit in the books yet.

>show gives fans what they want
How horrible.

>show features characters, events
>characters make noises referred to by producers as "dialogue"

I'm literally vomiting as I type.

Lots of video games in here Is she back in the show?

What happens to him in the books?

Nothing is overtly FUCKING confirmed, but he is very, very strongly suspected to be a gravedigger featured in a scene with Brienne and Pod.

robert strong you retard

Why do bookfags watch the show if they hate it so much?

>No Stannis is 100% dead.

Hello /reddit/!

A jaded Warrior, back for revenge

He's trying to be Warden of the North. This would make sense for his plan.

I thought that was primarily Freys and Frey loyalists though?

I remember her leaving most townsfolk alone but it has been a while since I read the last book.

>she'll marry Little finger to bring the eyrie under Stark control
>she'll stay in winterfell and regularly fuck Jon

It'll be fantastic

STANDING

*STANNIS

I wish Arya was dead.

It does feel like the writers are merely writing to shock.

How did the broken man dialogue not end up in that fucking episode?

That is, if Jon is really Ned's bastard...

t. wikifag

Will the books ever be finished? And will they follow the shitty show story?

Plus a mountain is behind him.

>can we just...

Fuck off reddit

>the middle ages

Jon is Ned's bastard.

It just so happens that he is Lyanna's too.

whats the so called "cleganebowl"? sorry, im not from reddit and dont follow fan theories, just watching the show

GET HYPE

Probably never, we'll get the next book somewhere next year and Martin will die before we get the last one. The guy doesn't have another 6 years.

Stop being such a cynic. This has always been planned.
>not getting hype over this
>implying d&d even know what /got/ is

You should probably just get hype

she stops discriminating.

a huge hooded man digging graves bends down to pet a dog while septon meribald talks about how the real hound died. the remnants of the brave companions are wearing the hound's helm and people think he raided saltpans.

Now Lemoncloak, the one who raided the people who were with he houd in the show, has the helm and is referred to as "The Hound" by the text.

>is the hound in them?
no

Gregor is the Hound in the books.

does it please you? hurry kiddo you must tell your momma how you told these plebs to go back to redit. she will be so proud, many tendies for you my friend

/facebook/