Who actually wants people from these nations in their country?

Who actually wants people from these nations in their country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fjn-leEIT70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Bans Aryans
>Doesn't ban the people he calls the cause of 9/11
Really made me think

>Starts wars in those countries
>Doesn't want to take in refugees
>Let's Europe bear the burden while the US gets off scot free
Fuck the US

yes the us is responsible for hordes of women carrying refugees welcome banners in our countries

Nothing wrong with the refugees from Iraq, Syria or Libya

Why not Pakistan, Saudi Arabia or (surprisingly) IrĂ¡n? What was the criteria?

I personally can't see the point of this, a lot of people who committed terrorist attacks was tagged by the government as dangerous and they didn't do shit about it.

>countries US engages in proxy wars with

really made me not realize anything new

Would European women welcome and hug me? I'm technically Middle-Eastern too.

>doesn't ban egypt, pakistan, saudi arabia because he does business there

MAKES YOU THINK

>Iran
>Refugees
Have I missed something or what makes it a conflict zone?

That's all well and good, but why not Saudi? Everyone knows they are the worst of the bunch. I was supporting Trump, but I see he is just another oil shill now. All this talk of defeating extremism and clamping down on Muslims was to get votes. Now he can go about making it easier for him and people like him to make money. I fucking knew he would include Saudi Arabia. Every time someone has a go at the middle east, it's one of the shit countries no one cares about, never Saudi, despite their regime being so much worse than any of the others the west has previously quelled

>syria
Why is he indefinitely banning the one country legitimate refugees are coming from?

because fuck refugees?

Iran is in there dum dum

>Europe has to take in these """refugees"""
No one should, that's the point.

Those reffos are all rapists and terrorists

Wasn't the main complaint being launched against economic migrants exploiting the crisis? Or was that just a dogwhistle?

He's continuing to suck Saudi dick, like just every other president.

That, and I'm sure he's not banning from countries he has business deals in.

Iranians are not Aryan.

youtu.be/fjn-leEIT70

Companies looking to fill H1B-Visas and students seeking to study abroad.

He was dogwhistling. It's one of his prime talents.

More Syrian buddies for me!

And you aren't human

Swedes and Germans

But Aryans live in Iran

>country's name literally means 'Aryan'
>not aryan

Okay, snownigger.

twitter people

This is true

Why do they not go to any Arab country? Why must it be elsewhere?

You can be gay, political oposition etc.

He is definetly protecting oil deals with the Saudis

He used an existing law's definition of "countries of concern." If you read the order the only country mentioned by name is Syria and that's because of the order's restrictions on the refugee program.

I actually, unironically wants more iranian in my country

>The seven nations targeted for new visitation restrictions by President Trump on Friday all have something in common: They are places he does not appear to have any business interests.

>One other thing they have in common, as NPR's Greg Myre writes: "No Muslim extremist from any of these places has carried out a fatal attack in the U.S. in more than two decades."

>The 19 terrorists in the Sept. 11 attacks were from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon and the United Arab Emirates, Myre points out. They are among the Muslim-majority countries not affected by Trump's immigration freeze, but where Trump does business.

really makes you think

Well but in that case the other Arabs or Afghans or whatever should also be banned, no?

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

>finland
>snownigger

Trump doesn't do business there, his sons do, he has nothing more to do with the business anymore

I wish all these fucking idiots even remembered this. wake up, sheeple. he signed off his interest in all his businesses a month ago.
>being this fed by the media

I'm aR1an, unlike 95% of Iranians.

Stay mad, shitskins :^)

>iran
is trump retarded ?

>worldtradecenter.gif

Aren't these just all the same countries that if someone entered they weren't allowed to go to the US for a certain amount of time, from the bill Obama put into effect last year?

> S-stupid lefties! It isn't Trump to do his business here, it's just his FAMILY! Why can't you be redpilled like me, sheeple?

Iranians and Iraqis literally dindu

Trump is a stupid cunt and deserves to be impeached

Well he does basically want a war with them so yes, him and his supporters are utterly retarded asshats.

What is Poe's law?

shhhhhh

I wouldn't mind having Sudanbro in my country.

But as for the rest of the Sudanese population, I can't say I'm all that interested.

Still, I feel bad that Sudanbro's dreams of emigration may become that much more difficult now.

yes. Americans have known this for some time now, though the electoral college decided it was time to shove his cock up our collective ass without lube

>He has nothing to do with the business
You can't possibly believe that.

Aren't his kids still in control of the business.

Yes.

american puppet detected

>wants to ban muslims from terror countries
>doesn't ban Saudis and Gulf states

Praise kek amirite?

>an Uralic f*nn tries to divide-and-conquer the Indo-European master race
Nice try, but Persia is a fallen brother. Perhaps one day they will throw off their Islamo-Arabic chains.

I'm sudanese and I've been in Canada my whole life. I've fucked countless white women. How do you feel

News Flash:
We live in a constitutional republic, not an absolute democracy.

He also banned Iran. I can't remember a single Shia terrorist attack in he US or Europe, in fact, you can be openly Chirstian or Jewish in Iran.

>divide-and-conquer
No, it's the objective truth that Iranians are not of Aryan heritage. Watch the video.

Are you really asking me how I feel about some anonymous shitpost on a chinese cartoon discussion forum known for having excessive autism and people who make up stories all the time?

more like a federative oligarchical republic but u rite

Yeah exactly, didn't you read what I said? And for what it's worth only thing I lied about was the fact that I've fucked countless white women; I know exactly how many. Also the fuck is sudanbro?

>Saudi Arabia is not banned

People shall wake up... Some day.

>Also the fuck is sudanbro?
One of our resident Sudanese posters, he's been here for quite a while and he's well known for his slightly autistic ways and his hatred of Sudan and Sudanese people, and his worshipping of European countries.

>bans people from Iran
>suddenly half of all good universities in USA are emptied of phd students and professors
>only asian and jew faculty remain
united statians are retarded

I see, haven't come on Sup Forums in a long ass time and never on Sup Forums. There's truth to certain parts of Sudanese culture and (by extension) people being kinda toxic for sure, but that is mostly the governing elites of the country honestly. Most Sudanese outside of Khartoum don't really care too much about Islam, they're too busy trying to fuck their neighbours wife

>its a blind trust
>run by my kids
>no conflict of interest here :))))))))

Leafs, fuck off.