What do you think of TV and film inaccurately affecting public perception...

What do you think of TV and film inaccurately affecting public perception? Even Ali was distraught of boxing movies which warped reality into being pro-white.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20151201172004/https://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/movies/bestpictures/rocky-ar.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4iLgwkzyeDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he was an annoying racist nigger who cares? the majority of boxers and boxing champs, now and then, are white (and spics)

Maybe he shouldn't have converted to Islam just so he couldn't kill some jungle gooks and people wouldn't see him a cowardly nigger.

>Stallone wrote and refused to compromise himself in the lead role and launched his own stardom
>it's the white man trying to keep blackie down

WBIDF

I don't understand. If white America's self-image is so fragile then why are progressives and mud people having such trouble overcoming it?

No organization or goals short of personal achievement. Toss one a banana and they stop caring about the rest of them.

It's fragile in a way their egos need to be propped up by dozens of racist institutions and norms for them to function.

That war was fucking retarded and everyone knew it. He was smart to not get involved, not cowardly.

Also all the people who went off to that war got spit on and called baby killers when they got back or got PTSD and became hobos

>wow that guy didn't do the most retarded thing possible what a coward

>i am da bess
>wow what a role model for us other black people
>continues to not do anything

He has a point

Like what?

requesting the Sup Forums screencap where the Vietnamese guy calls him a nigger

Maybe that nigger forgot about Rocky Marciano, the undefeated Italian-American boxer who came BEFORE him.

White neckbeard using Vietnam proxy*

>bawww why wasn't rocky black like me

>white people have white role models
>mudpeople: "Wow, how bigoted and racist"
>mudpeople have mudcolored role models
>everybody: "Isn't this so diverse and enlightening? We are very brave"

The movie was literally inspired by a fight wherein Ali beat the crap out of a guy who managed to go 15 rounds with him. And as with every white guy going against Ali at the time, he was considered a "great white hope."

I mean it's kind of hard to argue that Rocky wasn't an attempt to undermine Ali's thunder.

maybe i'm remembering it wrong, but didn't the black guy win in rocky?

Yes, but he didn't win our hearts.

>I mean it's kind of hard to argue that Rocky wasn't an attempt to undermine Ali's thunder.
Explain in specific detail how this movie was explicit made to hurt Ali's image, the winner of the fight both in real life and in the fictional story based on it. Please cite examples from the film or quotations from Sylvester Stallone that give evidence that Rocky was made as a hitjob on Ali

Well you see, black people invented punching so it's racist.

>caring what Muhammad "I don't even comprehend my own history much less anyone else's but Farrakhan taught me everything I know" Ali thought

This is why sport celebrities should be forbidden to write memoirs or do interviews. They're literally drones.

Rocky is a revision of the Ali/Wepner fight where Wepner is never TKO'd. Rocky is an avatar of plucky American grit and softspoken determination while Apollo Creed is the institutional defending heavyweight champion with a penchant for self-aggrandization and impetuous style, a clear standin for Ali.

web.archive.org/web/20151201172004/https://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/movies/bestpictures/rocky-ar.html

You can argue about the racism if you want, but it's undeniable that Rocky was about beating up Ali.

Rocky wasn't white tho.
He was a ginnie fuck.

>Nation of islam

So was he into just normal dumb islam or did he believe all that Yakob white devil schizophrenic fever dream shit?

Ali was a piece of shit. Here he is trashing an elderly Joe Louis on a TV Show.

youtube.com/watch?v=4iLgwkzyeDs

And frankly I don't deny that had the two fought each other in their respective primes Ali would have won. But before Ali boxing had a necessary Gentleman aspect that kept class in a brutal sport. Once Ali took that away all hell broke lose and the sport got nastier with each year.

Boxing is a shadow of its former self thanks to Ali's bullshit, he paved the way for Mike Tyson to bite off ears and to let Floyd Mayweather game the aging Vegas/PPV system for millions of dollars.

Now UFC has taken the crown because Dana White can offer more brutality for less money, while Boxing slowly fades away because the fighters aren't the least bit likable.

Like Malcolm X he was sucked into the NOI for its message of Black Supremacy. Like Malcolm X he left after learning that the Nation of Islam isn't actually Islam.

Okay, so you did not do a single thing you were asked to do. Thanks for writing this irrelevant post.

>the Nation of Islam isn't actually Islam
Yes it is? It's a sect of Islam. There is no supreme arbiter of what Islam truly actually is because it's a fictional cult with principles that vary person to person

nigger you asked an irrelevant question, you look like a fool

you're arguing semantics.
you're technically, uselessly right.

language has had poetry since caveman days. it's time to abandon your butthurt and use it.

we all know you know what the nigga meant.

The Yakob shit is even more off the rails than mormonism. I don't see how it's islamic if the core story is completely different from every other islamic fairy tale.

you are the fool

t. impartial user

you aint more impartial than me, jack

Feel free to refute anything.

>''I was watching the fight in a movie theater,'' he said, ''and I said to myself, 'Let's talk about stifled ambition and broken dreams and people who sit on the curb looking at their dreams go down the drain."
>"But he sees 'Rocky' as a simple man, a man he can identify with, a man who doesn't curse and who likes America, a man who's a real man."

>black people invented punching

What am I supposed to refute? I replied to a post that said the movie Rocky was made to undermine Ali, asking for evidence. All I got in return was evidence that the story was based on one of Ali's fights, which is a claim that is not and never has been disputed, hence its irrelevance and my lack of a need for refutation. We are several posts in and still there exists no citation of evidence that Stallone made Rocky to attack Ali in virtually any capacity. There is no demonstration that Ali was in any way hurt by the film or that there was an attempt to hurt his image.

can confirm. Am also an impartial user.