*gonna post this once more since I worked so hard on it and it's daytime now

*gonna post this once more since I worked so hard on it and it's daytime now.

Hey Sup Forums a month ago I posted 2 fan albums I made from a 500-song pile of Beatles bootlegs. Well I revisited the pile to see if I could more and better. Most of the tracks are from White Album and Get Back sessions. I cut up outtakes from mostly the Rubber Soul sessions when they were stoned and silly all the time to make little skits. I hope you have half as much fun listening to it as I had making it.

mega.nz/#!aZYwUCjL!ec3UDSV7ZHgFk1nN782Ug2DF3lJdDhrwGw7pvSPFdtE (download through browser)

I call the first one Road to Rishikesh, it's more an album feel. The sort of thing they might have put together on their trip to India. Next are my babies. Monkey Business, vols 1 and 2. I describe them as a lite-concept album. The concept being: George Martin slowly losing control of a Beatles recording session. Vol 2 is basically the lunatics run the asylum. I hope to god the track order is correct.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watching_Rainbows
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shameless bump, also someone said track order was all messed up once downloaded so here's the Monkey Business 1 and 2 track order (doesn't matter very much for Rishikesh)

bump

Whilst I don't like the Beatles, I do admire autism

Thank you

Cool stuff, have a bump

like it, thanks for sharing

Glad you like it. Feel free to say what you liked most about it, a lot of love from me went into this and I'd love to hear how you feel.

For me, I love how Skit 4 has that clapping bit which goes into the version of I'm Looking Through You with all the clapping in it. Feels very natural.

This is kinda dumb.

i for one love the Beatles, so i will check this out

They actually sound like really great concepts. Gonna try em' out.
Did these take long to make?

You won't after you listen to this. It's pretty garbage

>doesn't matter very much for Rishikesh
Surely you put some thought into sequence for it, no?

Congrats, OP. This gives me an abstract feeling of disgust.

You have to already be a fan of the Beatles. It's meant to be fun
Long time. Most of the time was spent just going through the pile and deciding what was good recording quality or good enough creatively. I'd say 40 hours from start to here

I did. Here it is

Naturally these are all fan made so if you don't like a certain ordering you can change them to your liking

downloaded, will check it out sometime
thanks opie

I downloaded these the last time you posted here a while ago. Good stuff dude, the autism is appreciated.

>Long time. Most of the time was spent just going through the pile and deciding what was good recording quality or good enough creatively. I'd say 40 hours from start to here
What bootlegs? What file format?

Awesome to hear. I've renovated them quite a bit though so make you sure you get the new version.
I torrented like a 5gig file (can't remember where) a while back that had about every unofficial Beatles release ever in it. They were in mp3s. I mean it just goes on and on like this. It was probably closer to 50 hours honestly. Labor of love.

Addendum: If you wanted to know what bootlegs specifically I took from the torrent wasn't labeled the best but after doing some research, MOST of it is from 65-69. And within that time frame, most of it White Album and Get Back sessions. Otherwise the next biggest chunk is the Rubber Soul sessions, mostly for 'skits'.

>Sources? I have no idea
>they were all mp3s btw
Please fuck off and kill yourself

What the fuck do you want me to say to you? I outlined the entire process from start to finish. If you want to know google it yourself asshole. "Beatles Bootlegs". There you go.

Why would you continue to pollute the bootleg gene pool and just make things worse?

>If you want to know
Oh, I already know. I want to know why someone who doesn't know shit about this wants to pretend he does

Make things worse? Listen through the 500 bootleg songs then listen to what I shortened it down to then tell me I made it worse.

Real question why are you even posting in this thread? You don't like what I did, fine, so go away. What are you trying to accomplish?

>Listen through the 500 bootleg songs
Tell me specifically where they came from, so I can.
>listen to what I shortened it down to then tell me I made it worse.
You made it worse my taking subpar quality material with no source info and disorganization it.
>Real question why are you even posting in this thread?
Why are you? Shouldn't you be working on your own music rather than playing make believe with The Beatles?

of all the pretentious fucks...

>Tell me specifically where they came from, so I can.
You understand the amount of work that would take? And why would it matter to the music going into your ears? Fuck you, do it yourself and leave me alone.

>You understand the amount of work that would take?
Not really. You should be able just to look at the title and know.

Unless, you really don't know anything about what you are taking about in the firstplace...?

I spent 50 hours putting this thing together. If you want to spend more on it you can be my fucking guest. It's meant to be fun. You want the old bootlegs? They're still fucking there.

Again why are you posting in this thread? I love that you keep it bumped for me but what's your fucking problem?

who the fuck do you think you are dude.

OP just wanted to take on a project of his own and put together a fun fan album of material that he figured would interest others. Many of us would never have heard or come across these recordings if it weren't for someone compiling them like this.

Seriously, who the fuck shat in your cereal?

you're a fag
that's all

I've already got a good majority of this stuff (Like maybe 75%) but thanks for taking the time and effort to put out these comps. Beginning Beatleg collectors should enjoy this.

>Many of us would never have heard or come across these recordings if it weren't for someone compiling them like this.
That means a lot, thanks for the defence.
Thanks as well. Enjoy the 25%

>I spent 50 hours putting this thing together
You spent this long, while not taking notes or even remember what you're doing? You've never created a Works Cited page for anything you've done? You must not be very successful in school
>If you want to spend more on it you can be my fucking guest.
Ooops, you seem to have just found random shit on the internet and polished it like it wasn't a turf. is it my job to clean up your mess?
>You want the old bootlegs? They're still fucking there.
What are they called and where are the lossless source files? Oh wait, you have no clue
>Many of us would never have heard or come across these recordings if it weren't for someone compiling them like this.
Then do you really deserve it?

Thanks for the bump bro

a) 50 hours isn't very long
b) You're clearly trolling, well done you got lots of nice (You)s, son

Thanks for posting this OP. Don't have some of these

Bump for peace and love

Fag.

One more

Well I love White Album so I'll be giving this a look. Thanks OP.

>no source
>no context
>no lossless
No thanks

I recognize the numbered ones (Hear Me Lord 6.40, Another Day 9.01). Those are from A/B Road: The Nagra Reels, published by Purple Chick. 6.40 meaning track 40 of January 6, 1969, 9.01 meaning track 1 of January 9

Very easy to find bootleg on Soulseek, not recommended unless you want to wade through 80+ discs, it's the ENTIRE Get Back rehearsal tapes (excluding the final multitrack recordings in the studios)

Ugh that sounds exhausting. I might even do it. Doesn't really matter where they all end up coming from because it's just a little thing for me and my friends but maybe there's stuff I haven't heard that I can make another album from

There's a shit ton, including Watching Rainbows which is a semi-famous unreleased song, not sure if you found it in your downloads.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watching_Rainbows

That said, they've been repackaged and reissued an exhausting amount of times, you wouldn't really be breaking any new ground unless you did something conceptual with them.

>context doesn't really matter

Yeah I had 3 different versions of Watching Rainbows, decided none of them were high enough quality which is a shame. It's a good song but they didn't care very much about it.
It doesn't matter at all to me. These are basically mix tapes

Chances are that was just the quality of the source, which isn't too good to begin with. It's from mono film reels.

And yeah, a lot of the rehearsals were just noodling and jamming. Not particularly engaging stuff unless you're really into the history of the album or something.

Yeah that's the case with a lot of tracks that "didn't make the cut". They either fucked around so much during the performance they it went from goofy to without structure, or the recording is just piss fidelity.

If my project does anything maybe it inspires someone else go through the pile and find stuff that they like and I didn't. But they'd have to be an autistic level Beatles fan.

Really cool stuff OP, very interesting idea and some good rare beebles

Enjoy.
Ah fuck it last bump I promise

Impressive