youtube.com/watch?v=2_MIrzUc6-g
youtube.com/watch?v=DvwhIStnDw8
youtube.com/watch?v=W-zEwGZ56Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=qfcjyXmSqOs
youtube.com/watch?v=OFVk5xVK7vs
youtube.com/watch?v=ElhbTsKsros
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=8wJa1L1ZCqU

I feel that's only sad in retrospect, knowing the whole story. On first viewing it's melancholy at best.

youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywiaM6PA

This isn't sad but it always gets my emotions going.

The reason it makes me cry is because it resonates with me so much. I'm the same age as Luke and stuck in a shitty deadend life and I want to go on an adventure and reach my potential more than anything. Seeing a youthful Luke look into the horizon and let his imagination run wild and dream of greater things while being frustrated trying to escape his current existence is something I can relate to.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJqUEc1fUEw

That's a big thing to these threads. Some hit home more than others.

youtube.com/watch?v=3UkZOZIO63I

>You'll forgive my impertinence, Sir, but even though we have never before met, I have always considered you as a father to me.

Literally sadder than Snape's death

Quellek... by Grabthar's hammer... by the Suns of Worvan... you shall be... avenged.

God Rickman could deliver.

When Paulie returns to his owner but doesn't recognize her because she's older. Then she starts to sing and Paulie flies for the firts time in years ;_;

I-I'm ok. It's just alergies.

I'm sorry, I googled this and it sounds really bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-8i-bp7Pjs This made me feel like shit for a a while

Man fuck you. The quotes leading up to this are almost worse.

>You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?

youtube.com/watch?v=J5JNDEZeJ7o

The rest of the series is garbage. But this scene.

I started crying just thinking about this

it's a fucking incredible movie. It looks like a kids movie, but I don't think most kids would get it.

It probably didn't get great reviews because film critics are normies, and it's a rather dark movie about a deep sense alienation that stars a talking bird.

you are so wrong it hurts, only worth while scene in that whole series was the chant in bilbos home.

When Rocky calls for Adrian to come into the ring

youtube.com/watch?v=D_Vg4uyYwEk

We can do better.

All the JAV I have never fails to make me cry from my peenus weanus.

:D

>That was the everlasting moment he had been waiting for. And the moment had passed, for Monica was sound asleep. More than merely asleep.

>Should he shake her she would never rouse. So David went to sleep too. And for the first time in his life, he went to that place... where dreams are born.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_MIrzUc6-g

Stupid ayy lmaos

youtube.com/watch?v=DvwhIStnDw8

>You don't get behind the wheel of a t-180 to be a driver, you do it because you're driven.

Part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=W-zEwGZ56Bs
Part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=qfcjyXmSqOs

>I know now why you cry
>But it is something I can never do

As a girl I hate when he does that. Fuck off, I want to sleep in peace.

this movie is brutal

delete this

youtube.com/watch?v=OFVk5xVK7vs

So now we are free. I will see you again. But not yet. Not yet.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I was just thinking how I've never once been able to sleep with in a bed with a girl like that. I can't fall asleep while I'm touching someone. Inevitably a body part falls asleep or she distracts me too much

Nothing strange about that.

We're picky sleepers. The fucking birds at 5 pm piss me off if someone wakes me up round that time.

5 AM. fuck keyboards.

youtube.com/watch?v=ElhbTsKsros