youtube.com/watch?v=uB4Sr23AN2E
youtu.be/eeBUF09jFVw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwOLcxUxscs
youtu.be/i-VpP69la9A
youtube.com/watch?v=_2PoZ_ZJADo
youtube.com/watch?v=pp5jxe9KhXw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>those asmr kissing sounds
I can't help imagining her sucking my cock.

>asmr

I will never understand this fetish

Dropped at the word "Canada".
Canucks are subhuman waste. A penal colony of the French and British which has produced nothing to the world in all of it's existence.

silly bint

Listen to Crystal Ship by the doors. Close your eyes and concentrate on the piano solo.

>looking for out gift to the world
>choose an egghead with a receding hairline and pancake tits

Are you from an African tribe or something, OP?

I'm a descendant of Gengis Khan and I would leak 9000 liters of semen in between those breasts.

OP is a virgin
as is

Too bad she's a dyke.

Is she?

>tfw I have earbuds instead of headphones and ASMR doesn't do anything.
It makes some tingles with headphones.

Yup, true dat bro. She has spoken about her gf in some of her videos.
Well, she could be a bisexual as well but I don't think so.

Her girlfriend is a little femcut tomboy so you might still have a chance.

Why not glaze that nice frontal DOME?

first worlders have so few concerns that they had time enough to invent this whispering shit

I just watch asmr vids when I want to sleep quickly, obviously not these type of asmr videos they just make me feel angry and depressed

First time I've seen this kind of videos. I feel depressed now, this is the closest I've been to know what it's like to have a gf and it kills me that I don't and most likely won't.

At least you retards have Gfs

This is so unrealistic, if she really was your gf she would be complaining non stop, not whispering like an autist with her tits out.

>Listening to """"""asmr""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=uB4Sr23AN2E

Internal improvement comes first, continentfriend.

Also please don't get one like her if you do improve.

>these type of asmr videos they just make me feel angry and depressed
this tbqh familia

I don't have a gf, I used to watch girlfriend simulator asmr some time ago but stopped because I think they are retarded

Wispering/Talking is the worst """asmr""" ever.

Well that would be nice also. I could tell her my clinically testested semen can make her hair grow and she would beg for it every day.

You don't know how Norwegian girls are like when I give them my khan cock.
Your little viking weener makes them grumpy.

Will it help her saggy granny tits too?
You must be a national treasure by now.

Who knows. We Fingolians have very strong and fertile semen.
I'm sure she would drop your jaws if you saw her undressing in front of you. You're just compensating your virginity with your insulting comments. You couldn't resist her godly sex appeal.

this

Different leaf here

You have a point that he's mostly being a bitter faggot. But he also has a point in regards to the fact that she most certainly isn't a "goddess" or anything like that. Of course, I would still smash it with the force of a thousand suns, as I'm sure the other leaf would too (despite what he's saying ITT).

Well, she may be a brainless blonde bimbo and she has too much makeup to be godly, but she is definitely way hotter than average.
If you deny that, then you must have really fucking high standards over there.

Insultleaf here.

As she's running a home business and has income from multiple sources I'd actually say she's nowhere near brainless, just taking advantage of the market opening.

That aside, if some makeup and a pushup bra are all it takes for you that's your own business. You certainly aren't alone.

Not my kind of asmr tbqhwyf.
This is true asmr kino youtu.be/eeBUF09jFVw
Ephemeral rift is the god of ASMR.

>As she's running a home business and has income from multiple sources I'd actually say she's nowhere near brainless, just taking advantage of the market opening.
You're right, she's not even stupid.
Jesus I wanna breed with her.

Let's plays are friend simulators. It logically follows asmr videos are gf simulators.

>fetish
wut
I just watch it for the tingly feeling you get hear that certain triggering sound.

And it helps me fall asleep. 10 minutes of ASMR and I'm out.

>implying the best ASMRtist isn't a male who doesn't sexualize his videos.
Although you're right that most people watch the gf simulator ones, those just make me cringe and slightly depressed so I can't.
Captcha:comfee show

>Canada's gift for the world.

this downie face is NOT my Grime-Grime

Superior ASMRfu coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwOLcxUxscs

she's a dyke

Miten menee nofap teille, ystäväni?

There must be something wrong with you if you don't want Gwen to cuddle you asleep.

Orly Luigi. Not exactly any news if you'd just bothered to read through the thread.

Don't bother Hans, you're failing it.

Thankfully I haven't sank that low. I can't manage a relationship but I still get laid every once in a while thanks to the internet and not being ugly/fat. So watching those makes me feel pathetic and sad like I'm some lonely fuck ( I kinda am)
youtu.be/i-VpP69la9A

I feel sleepy now, so good night boys.
Wish me sweet dreams about Gwen :3

youtube.com/watch?v=_2PoZ_ZJADo

go back to Sup Forums

best asmrfu is amalzd
youtube.com/watch?v=pp5jxe9KhXw
I want qt levant gf NOW