They forgot Thanos

They forgot Thanos.

he's still the main villain and they will fight him in infinity war, which is one of the most expensive movies ever made
so no
they didnt forget him

Kinda worried they'll focus so much on heroes that Thanos won't be properly developed or show off much of his powers. They better have him murder some bitches.

Why did they make thanos look like he has down syndrome?

doubt this movie will have Adam Warlock or Lady Death

Yeah, never mind the incoming, two most expensive movies in history focused on him.

Adam Warlock might appear. I would not be surprised given that his cacoon appeared in GotG. He might have a minor Yoda role for the characters, idk.
>inb4 just a cameo
So was the Thor Infinity Gauntlet and now there's two.
Lady Death is up for grabs, but I can see them either doing her or replacing her with Hela.

oh tanus
you so waky

Hela will take on Lady Death's role and we will have Cate Blanchett on Infinity War

Based Russo bros

Where was the Infinity Gauntlet in Thor?

Who do you think he will kill?

My bets
>hawkeye
>witch
>vision

also
Seriously injure
>widow
>thor

Captain America will sacrifice himself and Bucky will become the new Cap.

Cap Am has to die. Chris doesn't want to play that role for ever. He wants to fuck me hard.

He's killing Cap and breaking his new shield that Panther is gonna make him at the end of the first one

In the 2nd one Bucky will take over as Cap and Tony will give him back Cap's old one in a heartstring tugger.

Loki, captain, vision

Cap, Iron Man, War Machine, Hawkeye, maybe Vision.

He will kill Cap in IW part 1
Part 2 will be Thor trying to get him out of Valhalla.

you mean some nigger will become new cap ofcourse

Pretty sure you see it when they are walking down the hall where the Tesseract is kept, bunch of heirlooms and shit in casings and you see the Infinity Gauntlet as one of them.

who gives if witch or Thor will bring them back to life few moments after geath? Death of some character in capeshit has no meaning and weight on the story

The great irony about the whole MCU is that it's a universe that doesn't give an F about legit villainy or motivations and is built around the ultimate villain with a plan of galactic scale.

And your right, they've done no character work for Thanos or his motivations.

The MCU is wank.

>And your right, they've done no character work for Thanos or his motivations.
Because he's getting two movies for that.

And how are they going to build that motivation if at the same time they would want tho shovel as many heroes in one movie as possible? How is this possible to develop him if you want to give screentime for all of those witches, caps, redcapes, mutants and all of them?

Avengers and the Guardians.
The Russos managed to give a bit of story to everyone in CW, I think they can do it in two movies.

Thanos is pretty much an overpowered PotC Davy Jones, his story and motivations are quite simple.

>How is this possible to develop him if you want to give screentime for all of those witches, caps, redcapes, mutants and all of them?

>how is a movie dedicated to a specific character going to be about that character

The same way every other Marvel movie did it. If you cant follow capeshit movies fucking kill yourself.

they failed to develop Ultron's character in second Avengers. We don't even talk about this movie or this villain because of how lame and forgetable it was. Do you visit /tv often? How long since we had a thread about Abengers 2 ? what even to discuss about this movie? How stupid Ultron and his plan was? I will spend all of that energy on some half-ass plan to create myself new body(why does he even need body?) and then i will loose it so that my enemies could create from this bodie my nemesis that can cleanse me from the internet. Oh, and i will lift a giant city in the air instead of just exploding it.

Age of ultron was supposed t be about him and they still fucked up, what makes you think two movies will work?
Marvel can't do villains to save their fucking life and DC is following in their shitty footsteps with villains as well.

>They
Whedon did, and he failed at everything.

I do because the IW will be written by Markus and McFeely, not Whedon.

>the most expensive movies ever made
>its about a thirsty beta cuck.

Literally Bobby Lupo

She's way out of thanos league anyway.

>Marvel
>killing a woman

Yeah because testicle face man and sakovia man are excellent villains.
The only decent he is loky and he's still a terrible villain, all he has is his charisma.

That's not how you build a threat, that is, if your actually trying to tell a story.

Like I said, they haven't done any character or motivation work or building.
Infinity War will have exposition dumping of a massive scale and then... POOF, the movie will be over with as the heroes quip and punch/kick to a win.
There is no momentum building going into IF1-2. No tension.
They're just going through the motions. Not saying it won't be fun. I'm just saying it won't be dramatic or compelling.
You can't payoff or callback to things that weren't laid down in advance. That's why Avengers rocked, because it was set up by the preceding phase 1 films. Infinity War 1-2? Not so much.

None of those were the focus, and Zemo had barely any screentime.

>Iron Man,

yeah no, you fucking know that IM will be milked until eternity, hell RDJ lately said that there is possibility for IM4

He is the new Batman, every kid wants to be like him

it's not like any comic book plot ever has been particularly great

>Like I said, they haven't done any character or motivation work or building.

You do know we have Thor 3 and GOTG2 incoming, right?

not to mention black panther and FUCKING SPIDER MAN

Yeah, Thor 3 is going to have the Taskmaster, so Thanos will probably be in it.

>Age of ultron was supposed t be about him
No it wasn't

Will people actually watch marvel capeshit after this? What's the point?

its still 3 fucking years for this movie. fuck this i'm so tired of capeshit already. hell I don't even watch this and i'm so tired of all this capeshit in social media

>implying nigger and spider kid will fight cosmic threats instead of local irrlevant villains

Ultron had nothing to do with Thanos and was still enough for a tease, so if we want "hyping up" like that commenter said, it could be in those movies as well

Thor 3 is going to be Ragnarok+Planet Hulk from what I've heard. No mention of Thanos at all. And the Stars have publicly hinted that the tone will be lighter. So...

GOTG 2 might have a little more Thanos, but that property is tonally the wrong vehicle to really set-up him up.
It will be another personal Starlord story (his dad Adam Warlock?) with a lot of sing song, happy go lucky, kumbaya stuff mixed in.

Avengers 2 (Age of Ultron) was a huge missed opportunity. That should have been at least a proper supporting appearance for Thanos, building from his TA1 post credit scene.

we don't need hying up we need serious development. Hyping up - is like Lex Luthor's idiocy in the end of BvS in the camera cell about din ding ding ding he is comming hahahahaha he is coming for us hahahahahah demons and shieeet ding ding ding hahahah

this is stupid.

>No mention of Thanos at all.
But there is of Taskmaster, more than enough.

it's 2016, user

so the audience can relate

War Machine is given.

The question is will Thanos break him so dies slowly in Iron Man's arms or will he just get vaporized.

>Cheese and crackers?
Jesus Christ, DCucks try and parody better, m8.

It's okay guys, I got this. See you in 2020.

I rape Ms. Marvel

Spot on...
2018: Fantastic Four 2 (Doom)
2020: Fantastic Four 3 (Kang)

They couldn't show dr.doom properly and you hope they will nail Kang?

Forgot he was owned by FOX desu. That's fucking depressing.

How would the new avengers defeat this guy? Half of them have no real superpowers
Inb4 thanos tripping comic

Scarlet Witch, Thor, Vision, Dr. Strange.

hopefully. regardless its marvel, it looks/is like a piece of shit

Leave Snyder.