Lads it looks like france is stealing usa's athletes

lads it looks like france is stealing usa's athletes

Says the poo in the loo

bygone randalf to the designated shitting mart!

Yohann, you are a hero for us!

>POO CRAPITA

i've seen so many pictures of supposed americans using scooters but i've only seen one in real life. some guy scooting along in the driving lane with a huge cigar hanging out of his mouth. never seen someone use one in a supermarket.

Most of those pictures are from the South

Are you telling me overused meme pictures on the internet don't necessarily reflect real life for millions of people?

I've seen maybe two in my life.

t. Alabama

Only really common at Walmart. Any self respecting person doesn't shop at Walmart.

Walmart is great for cheap mass produced shit like chips. Plus the hilarity of watching people of walmart.

Careful, India

wojak version when?

>British journalism

That's high brow reporting for the Daily Mail. Goes to show what their readers want.

these are all just shitty photoshops

>literally leaving a trail of shit in the street as he goes

He must be viewed as a national hero in India

I live in alabama they're much more common down here

SHART IN MART

America has a lot of nice places, but Florida is a massive shithole.

I worked at a grocery store on Florida and our one scorer was always in use. Fatties would sit on the bench outside and wait a half hour for the scooter. It should have taken them five minutes to walk around the store and buy their things. Some people just give up on walking.

listen to the experts

MADMAN

So why is this seen as ok for a newspaper these days? Its like they want to be viewed as shitnews, and general public is ok with this.

>literally the easiest olympic event
>people always shit themselves/piss themselves/collapse when doing it

Am i too late?, i did my best

PEE

Why not walk into a local business, shit explosive diarrhea all over the floor of the bathroom like all good American Olympians, and return to the race?

Would you rather lose ten minutes on your time or literally shit your pants during the most important moment of your life?

>this post
>that flag
You mean Indias athletes you curryshitter? Come on now!!

but did he win, at least??

He shat himself in vain.

So Lochte is still the goat damn

>literally the easiest olympic event

Have a well deserved (You)

The (You) wasn't worth it, best to ignore silly people.

he's british, there's no need to bring up that subject on him. he has nothing to do with it and he probably don't care

POO IN THE MART

he vomited too, and fainted.

>be french
>get booed
>cry
>poo

Here's a (You) for your effort at least, beaner