Say what you want about him

His impressions are quite good.

he is epic bro

literally the best ever

pleb

I unironically like that album.

I hate this fag.

He shits all over stuff that isn't bad but goes on talking about how great and amazing In Utero by Nirvana is, but also says he hasn't listened to it in many many years.

Who the fuck is this guy? I also hate his faggot vinyl collection where he shows off stuff he likes in the background of his videos.

I also hate his faggot small forehead.

andre 3k pls go

calm down autist

i love to watch him dish out sweet justice

He's also a bad reviewer.

He basically says whether he liked it or not not whether its good or not.

Also imagine hanging out with him and his ugly fucking head.

>hey dude did you hear the new DT album
>pffft DO I LOOK LIKE A DREAM THEATER FAN
>THEY DO SCIFI LYRICS, I DONT LIKE SCIFI LYRICS
>LULU HOWEVER ON THE OTHER HANDS IS HATED FOR NO REASON, I ACTUALLY LISTENED TO IT AND ITS PRETTY GOOD.
>IT HAS GREAT LYRICS BY LOU READ PLEBS WOULDN'T UNDERSSTAND

if you take his reviews seriously you should suicide.

ALl of his reviews are just elaborate hipsterism.

This is popular? I dont like it its bad
This band i've only heard of and own the vinyl for? So great and deep, SOARING GUITARS, HAUNTING LYRICS

FUCK YOU THIS IS WHERE I COME TO EXPRESS MYSELF WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING MADE FUN OF. I DONT NEED TO SEE THIS GUY HERE KEEP HIM ON YOUTUBE

this isnt your safe space sorry
its just not

>He basically says whether he liked it or not not whether its good or not.

As any decent critic should. Music is not objective despite what some people on this board claim, and any self aware critic knows the score they give an album is just their opinion, it's just whether they appreciated it or not

nah fuck that guy. He rated Blink 182 California NOT GOOD/10. Worse than 1/10.

Why? He didn't like the lyrics and he thought the guitars were too clean.

It turns out the album was #1 on billboard and is up for best rock album at the Grammys.

If beatles had recorded the white album with modern tech and he noticed some songs were love-dovey pop songs he would have shit on that too.

There is an objective component to this. I don't like either album but I could have listened to Blink 182 and said yeah this has some good hooks that pop-punk and mainstream audiences will find appealing even if I don't listen to pop music.

Likewise the white album is a good album with good music regardless of wether it was recorded live in 1968, in a studio, or theoretically in 2016 with all the modern means of recording and editint at its disposal.

This guy is full of shit in other words.

You do understand being #1 on the billboards and being up for a Grammy is a bad thing right?

Fair enough, I don't think he's a great critic or even a good one t b h, I was talking more in general terms.
Fantano's kinda shitty but at least he doesn't hide the fact that he has his biases.

Yes but at the same time I can't deny that beyonce and kanye are doing something right because they are making money and affecting normies in a big way.

I kind of thought the grammys might be a thing where your label actually pays for the win and the nomination when I saw Blink 182 on there for best rock album.

I personally was a big blink 182 fan back in the day and even own one of the sig guitars. However, I wouldn't have considered California the BEST thing i've heard this year. Although I do think its better than Green Day or Sum41s recent releases.

are you unironically defending blink 182.

this is pasta right guys, im just new?