We can all agree she is the new queen of Sup Forums right?

We can all agree she is the new queen of Sup Forums right?

>she

it looks alright here

>drag queen

She's my queen yes

Katie Ledecky was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. Her friend Missy Franklin, described her as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Black people and I'd be, 'But Katie, I'm blacked,' and she was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' She had a definite Catholic Czech Jew streak, [the belief] that she was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view she appears to have continued to maintain throughout her later years. According to Franklin, Ledecky once attacked a woman supporting presidential candidate Bernie Sanders in a Denny's with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate communists and atheists". After winning the 800m freestyle in Rio de Janeiro, the audience rioted after Ledecky gave the Olympic salute, with some calling for her to be stripped of her medals.

Absolutely

I knew I've seen that smile before

catholics arent real christians, so no

I don't even know what to say to this

lack of feminine penis, brain confus

yes

I forgot all about the true queen and missed her event. Think she came 6th.

I don't think I've ever seen someone cause this much obsession and butthurt male or female

>she will never be your grandma

>Grandma Katie tell us about the time you got caught doping again

this is my favorite new pasta

>But Katie, I'm blacked

Every time

She nearly looks her age in that pic. Nearly.

I reckon if you stood a reasonable distance from her you'd never realise that she looks like a middle aged woman. I'd happily marry her if she'd agree to stand at least 50 ft away from me, apart from when the lights are off and I can't see her face.

Agreed :3

She will be forgotten in a week

Ooh, I'd like to import her.

pls post pics of Katie's butt

The true king and queen here. For me.

>Woman looks disgusted
>Guy on her left is laughing at her
>Guy on her right looks unsure if he should bully her as well

Poor MILF

I can't decide if she's attractive or not

FUCK OFF IVORY COAST THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CHEATS

She looks like a 40 yr old substitute teacher with leukemia.

so all these faggots dont wanna sticky their dicky in ledecky? bunch of faggots