Hello hound, I'm shallow plot device used only to further your horribly rushed story arc

>Hello hound, I'm shallow plot device used only to further your horribly rushed story arc.

Wow what could he mean by this, guys?

Eh, I thought it was fine, especially in comparison to the quality of the rest of the writing. It's still wasn't good, but atleast wasn't as terrible as the rest of it.

>ian fucking mcshane in GoT
>has 2 minutes screen time before disappearing into oblivion
That's sad.

the best got has been in a while though

I was excited to see him, was looking forward to his character annnnnnd he's dead.

>I'm shallow plot device

Ian McShane is so good that he can render a shallow plot device into a passable scene.

There is way better shit to bitch about in this show. You are reaching here.

Also this.

>tits and dragons
What did he mean by this?

You should have instantly known everyone was going to die as soon as the cheerful opening scene started.

Ian Mcshane is such a insane actor.

I wish D&D used to him to play some crazy angry lord for a house or something.

They really dumbed him down for this role...

Best episode in ages, and these type of "slices" of events bring a lot more to the characterer(s) than one and half season training montage.
This is what instills drama, not how good big the characterers power level is in next episode.

He isn't even a fucking septon. What kind of septon doesn't know who he is worshiping to?

It was an AA meeting in GoT. Doesn't matter how it matches up to the books. He was a septon because AA is a religion.

I hate when interesting characters get killed off early. Especially this character. I was really interested in her and having another wildling character other than big dick Tormund

>What kind of septon doesn't know who he is worshiping to?

He was trying to speak to the man on his level to get through to him that belief itself is the most important thing. He didn't want to proselytize to the man about specific Gods like he was another potential convert to net. He just wanted to speak honestly, from one man to another.

Best girl.

I didn't understand those horse riders, who were they ? Brotherhood without Banners ?

Does that means we'll be seeing Lady Stoneheart ?

oh yeah, that girl was a dimepiece...

I love her strong german(I think?) accent, She's such fucking sexy milf. Was hoping she would've stayed longer to show her tits

>Does that means we'll be seeing Lady Stoneheart ?

Yeah, it's in the books she's running around with those guys.

Yeah, dude in middle confirmed he was Lem Lemoncloak on Twitter. That and they were serving the Red God, Ray is missing his Seven Pointed Star necklace when Sandor finds him hanging.

Im just fucking glad the hound is back, most interesting character in the whole series.

>Hey Hound, let me tell you about that time I found you, it's a great story, you really wanna hear this, trust me

He's basically an agnostic. He chose the seven-pointed star as a symbol but realizes that all religions are essentially the same. It's important to have faith, that's all. The specifics about different religions are human fabrications. Dude's a bro.

The dialogue was so fucking expository.

This. He's the complete opposite of the High Sparrow. 100% genuine guy, which of course in GoT means le meme death.

>complaining about exposition in a fantasy series

lmaoing @ u. how many characters, regardless of who they are, go on huge history rants in the middle of a convo in the books? That shit is retarded, yet is thrown in everywhere.

Does that mean Cleganebowl is confirmed?
I sure as fuck hope so.

There's way to make it sound less expository. That's the trick.

The dialogue between Ray and Sandor wasnt't oo bad. Seemed like they reflecting on the progess they've made towards peace. Former drug and alcohol users never shut the fuck up about their past experiences.

Arent BWB like Roobin Hood guys of Westeros, protecting the smallfolk and whatnot? Why did they kill these poor people?

The Hound and him got like, what, 15 minutes and 5 scenes? That's quite plenty in game of thrones. Would you really have preferred the scenes being splint into three episodes with first one ending in Hounds reveal, second one in the discussion about sickness and third in the bodies?

They are Robin Hood initially, but after Red Wedding they pretty much lose hope in helping the small people and become a band of brigands.

Better than bullshit that drags on for 2 seasons.

Am I the only one who thought about his Pillars of the Earth character?

GET

Isn't she in the vinyl show?

Bitch is hot as fuck.

Lem joined the brotherhood because deserters killed his family. Now he kills innocent families for not following his obscure foreign religion.

pottery

exactly this
after watching opening with hound I had no idea if they will continue with hound or just jump onto other stories

>Hey, Hound.. *exposition exposition exposition exposition* So tell me, what kept you going?

>I never saved any for the swim back

>If you don't fight, you're going to die
>I'm done fighting
>fucking dies

Half the fun of this picture is how much the ref reminds me of Sam from LotR.

what exactly is the hounds masterplan? to take on the entire brotherhood by himself?

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

CIA will lend him his aircraft if he isn't currently using it to travel back from Mole's Town.

He's going to get some chicken and ale and kill anyone who fucking mouths off to him.

>he thinks increasing power level doesn't build drama

Namek saga was GOAT, you faggot

>Best episode in ages
That's what happens when MUH STRONK DANY isn't in an episode.

How can a show's cinematography be so based?

Why did he hang himself?

She was great

This is actually my turning point, it wish you the best with this show, but I'm out.

It was probably shot by second unit.

The Hound stole his wood

brotherhood without banners = san fransisco cocksuckers

Probably. Something about this episode felt so fresh and unique. Hard to describe

I haven't read the books, but weren't the BwoB loosely controlled by the lannister/iron throne influence? Why are they still fucking about months after the war of the five kings ended?

>tfw you are so desperate for cleganebowl you kill your friends and hang yourself

The actor probably didn't wanna do an entire season and considering how good he was and the show runners not wanting to lose him; they made a deal that he only has to do one.

He was still very based and had some great dialogue with the Hound.

I liked it introduce the hound the same episode arya gets stabbed nice pottery unfortunately arya doesn't die

Someone add him along with Olly, Ser Thorne and the random guy.

It's like they actually made an effort. Something they haven't done in a long time.

They still shot it on the same hill side used in Kelly C's arc

McShane is on record calling out GoT as silly nonsense that normie plebs take too seriously.

is he REALLY dead boy?

How's it hanging?

"Tits and Dragons" is how he described it.

That post is expository

HAH he reminds me of Alec Guinness who hated being in Star Wars and called it a manchild thing.

The hype was too much.

They mean that his entire book arc is obliterated, since there is no pro-peace Septon Meribald speech.

The BwoB were originally a bunch of knights sent by Ned Stark to put down The Mountain, who was fucking up villages in the Riverlands with Lannister forces, right at the start of the war.

When Ned died and they lost they all decided to stay on as outlaws to protect the smallfolk. Then, in the books, they bring back Catelyn Stark and she tells them to fuck things up and burn shit to help her get revenge. Everybody with a moral compass left after that and they become regular brigands.

>Ian McShane is so good that he can render a shallow plot device into a passable scene.

Pretty much. Still the best piece of acting in this season so far, if not going two seasons back. I was disappointed when he didn't go into COCKSUCKER rant at some point, though. He seemed to be just about ready.

No. It's a critique.

There will be on the Game of Thrones Complete Season 6 Disc 3 Bonus Features

>drinking from a modern canteen bottle

Completely ruined immersion.

dem eyes

>she tells them to fuck things up and burn shit to help her get revenge. Everybody with a moral compass left after that and they become regular brigands
When's this? They start hunting Freys but there's no indiscriminate violence.

So what though? He's a good actor but that doesn't mean he knows jack shit about fiction or writing.

show don't tell

They probably only had a day to shoot that whole scene and so went "fuck it use this".

I don't care though becomes this episode was pure kino

>McShane only agreed to play on Tits and Dragons so we could get a reasonable conclusion to Deadwood at HBO's expense.

The fact that Hbonow ran an ad for Deadwood before Sunday's episode can't be a coincidence. pls.

>the Hound hears someone screaming five hundred metres away
>gets there and everyone is already dead

That was in response to
>The actor probably didn't wanna do an entire season

He was very forthright about not giving a shit about the show. Not exactly a guy who wanted to sign on as a regular.

literally a more chimp-ish and hotter emilia clarke

10/10 would waifu danish girls are best girls

Not worse than he heard a scream and then everyone is suddenly dead once he gets there, it makes no sense.

>lmaoing @ u

The beginning was jarring and something we're not used to in GOT. The music was upbeat, the setting wasn't dread inducing, the characters weren't miserable, they were doing something constructive and no one was being murdered.

>they didn't cast him as Randyll Tarly

Imagine how that dinner scene would've played out if they had?

It was a scream of joy

Plenty of ancient bottles (many dating from before the period the show was based on) were shaped like that.

Can Sup Forums overcome its autistic need to correct things that weren't even wrong for 15 minutes?

best acting so far were probably high sparrow's speech to tommen and this. coincidences are a funny thing, I guess.

He knows enough to realize that GOT is shit.

>All these opinions
>tfw not enough paper to note them all

My worst nightmare has become a reality.

>Hound scenes are dreadful and dark, full of mud
>Sandor scenes are full of greenery and upbeat

It's like pottery.

No they weren't, certainly not canteens, who were usually made of leather because glass was too expensive and fragile.

Oh alright then. I see a lot of people here quote actors opinions on their current show and making it seem like it's some huge deal and thought this was another one of those moments.

Last time I think it was Stannis saying the show sucked.

This was the best part of the last episode and you want to complain?

Drop the series for the love of god.