Why do you autists even watch Game of Thrones if you hate strong women?

Why do you autists even watch Game of Thrones if you hate strong women?

>daenerys
>strong
nice bait

But I don't. Did you forget to post this garbage in your shitty general?

Those lips make me strong.

for the miniscule hope of watching them fail

Sup Forums is basically /r/gameofthrones after an episode

she looks pretty good when she's not twisting her eyebrows and making goofy faces

Because I want more examples that strong women can't act.

Daily reminder that "strong woman" character (aka badass chick, aka dominatrix) is an adolescent male fantasy and nothing more.

nasty cunts are totally real tho

I like fiction, so of course I like watching strong women.

We don't hate strong women user. We hate retarded writing and 'actors' who cant act

We don't hate strong women. See Ripley.

We hate when TV shows go out of their way to hamfist some political agenda in their TV shows that literally have no reason for being there. Again, see Ripley.

If you take the tinfoil hat off you'll stop seeing political agendas

whats ripley?

i dont care if bait or not
gtfo

literally kill yourself right now

i only know the alien chick but theres no tv show with that name

i watch it for the feminine men

>OP asks why Sup Forums hates strong women
>user shows Sup Forums doesn't hate strong woimen

whether it's a movie or tv show is irrelevant

but user said tv show and gave ripley as an example

user is retarded

Just like how everyone hates Brienne of Tarth, right? oh wait...

Ripley is actually a shit character, just a man with tits, not feminist at all

Yeah, the manbabies were crying about how she cut down Stannis and The Hound

Hateposting.

>women
>strong
More unrealistic than dragons desu. Brienne is the worst example.

Lol wtf is that thing?

I don't think I hate strong women, but I hate preachy narratives and false strength.

Dany talks big and is impulsive and idealistic, but I don't think that really translates to strength. She's repeatedly shown an inability to make good decisions, or hold the respect of any group of people for long.

Which is why she needs Varys and Tyrion, who know what the fuck they're doing. I don't suppose they're particularly strong either, but they're smart enough to pass others off as strong.

I am a dude and I really like the Brienne of Tarth Character. I thought it was awesome that she beat The Houndâ„¢. Why? It shows that she is the best woman fighter and possible top 5 in all the lands. She is also the complete opposite of what The Hound is in every way. Both served royalty except the hound seen and participated in all the horrid shit that the royals he served do. While Brie did the same thing except the Royals she served were not very cruel. Brie is oblivious the what the fuck is actually going on and how fucking dumb some of the people she serves are. The Hound sees the world as it is but still deep down isnt an evil person. This is why he didnt do shit to eitehr of the stark girls and even told sansa that he would watch out for her if she wanted to leave with him and he wouldnt rape her even though he could have right then and there. Both are good people one just see the world as it is and the other see the world how she thinks it should be.

she gets fatter everytime i see her

I like Dany. The show is better.

>Why watch Game of Thrones if you hate strong women?

I don't watch Game of Thrones, and women are only as strong as script writers make them.

"autist" not what you think it is