Wtf i hate russians now

wtf i hate russians now

>now
???
They were good guys for you or something?(No, Germans were not good either)

That's good, Russians deserve hate.

itt: people believing there are counties with exclusively good/bad population instead of being the same everywhere with same flaws and ambitions.

People do tend to be better when they're rational and educated though.

>implying russians are less educated or rational than other world
you know there is russian mathematician who solved poincare conjecture in 2003, one of the biggest mathematical problems of all time

Why hatings of us, comrade?

>Germans are invading Russia
>get starved and freezed
>ebil Russia
Are you retarded?

burgerland is exclusively bad

Russians are literally Asiatic mongols.

I'm sure he's a very nice person

>Asiatic mongols
Are you aware Mongolia is in Asia, ain't you?

You sound like them upper middle class suburban WASP college cunts speaking out against racism. If you lived in an ex-gommie country or a just any destination popular with russian dorists, you'd know what you wrote is not true. They are all savage animals.

t. mongol

wtf I hate americans now

t. mongrel

wtf I like americans now

t. Finn

wtf i hate americans again

People are THE SAME everywhere. Period. No way I change my mind. We are all animals, in every country. Also keep sitting in room and getting your life experiences from films.

>the Slav is unable to control himself and create order. He is able to argue, able to debate, able to disintegrate, able to offer resistance against every authority and to revolt. But these human shoddy goods are just as incapable of maintaining order today as they were 700 or 800 years ago, when they called in the Varangians, when they called in the Ruriks.

oh gosh, we like u 2 :3c

man this movie started off so well then it just went full MURICA retard hollywood shite at the end.

what did he mean by this

Russians are not people though. 100 years of shortage economy will suck your soul out.

>heil hitler

Good. There are a lot of reasons to hate Russia.

It's just that communist screwed them really bad.

these are weak fascist propagandas, yes I'm not joking

this is a real film, it really, ACTUALLY shows the grim and pointlessness of war, without demagog shit

maybe you're not joking but in that case you certainly don't know what the word fascist means

no

he said a maymay

Why is Russia almost impossible to conquer? They hardly have any morale or strategy other than zerg rush. They even lack equipment.

Is it the magical winter?

kek so that's why he's laughing

Cool story. So when are you taking your Holiday to Somalia? We're all the same, right? You having nothing to fear then.

Probably just manpower.

>lack equipment
it is the opposite, and also an answer

people the same, conditions are different

Its a massive chunk of land, its a huge strain on logistics and manpower to try and conquer all of it.

plus slavs are like orcs, they're is an endless horde of them

Typical russian strategy is getting their asses kicked then literally gitting gud.

>being this fucking retarded

>Why is Russia almost impossible to conquer?
Because "conquerors" always came here with
>They hardly have any morale or strategy other than zerg rush. They even lack equipment.

>Why is Russia almost impossible to conquer?
It isn't. Hitler got within a few miles of Moscow, had he invaded one week earlier he would have conquered Russia (Stalin had drawn up plans for an armistice if Moscow was lost)

That's the truth, though (except the equipment part). Russian troops have been mostly just peasants with no proper military training or very good officers but because it's such a huge chunk of land and you have such a massive amount of manpower it's impossible to conquer

are you sure this was the film you watched? I remember the Russians being the lesser evil in this movie, the Germans were shown killing children, raping women and German officers were hoarding supplies from their own soldiers.

Because actual humans consider death a bad thing and therefore are not as effective soldiers as the russian roach. Even during peacetime, they instinctively seek out extremely dangerous and hopefully lethal situations. You think they drink 60liters of vodka a year because it tastes good? You think they film themselves climbing up to the top of rusty radio towers because it's fun?

>Because actual humans consider death a bad thing and therefore are not as effective soldiers as the russian roach.

American lend-lease saved Russia's ass in WW2. You literally had half a dozen nations going at it at the same time (Germany, Italy, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Finland et al) but the allies had invaded Iran half a year prior so the persian supply corridor pretty much saved Stalins ass.

Putinist russians nowadays are fucking delusional though and think that they "defeated the fascist beast" all on their own. They're deluded retards basically

it shows both sides as animals, there were good/bad people on both sides

for example thereis the russian soldier who gives food to the little children, and there are those who shoot the women in the end

almost like its based on reality

Did the Russians ever make a movie of this from their viewpoint?

them commies is just lucky we wasn't there to fight for the glorious reich amirite bros

>he's still mad

The Mongols conquered them

This film would have been 10 times better if War daddy had survived instead of the newbie

>they drink 60liters of vodka a year
muricans eat 999999 tons of burgers a year
french drink 99999 litres of wine a year

What the fuck

>ukraine
lol they were part of the soviet union and on the frontlines of war. they raped german women just like the other slav orcs.

that's the point, burgers and wine are declicious. the only point of drinking vodka is getting beyond shitaced ASAP.

wtf I hate Nips now

You're welcome, rest of the world

his generals warned him about everything. he fucked up big time.

as you should

good.

The generals are one of the biggest pack of liars the world has seen. Before he invaded France, they were saying it was impossible to defeat them. They said the same about every single country he conquered until Barbarossa, which the generals said was guaranteed to work.

>Attacking soviet union right before winter is a bad idea
>lmao lets do this
>then winter comes
JUST FUCK MY REICH UP

What the fuck i love war now

>they were saying it was impossible to defeat them.
Well if you consider they were most likely ww1 vets, you can understand where they're coming from.

This made me hate them too.

June isn't 'right before winter' you fucking moron.

The generals were wrong about every single campaign. They were absolutely certain Germany could not defeat France, and they were absolutely certain that Russia would capitulate.

>not hating them anyway

>They were absolutely certain Germany could not defeat France
Last time they tried was the most costly war in human history. If you don't understand the impact that made on their judgement of the situation then I don't know what to tell you.

My point is that they were wrong about everything, yet people blame Hitler for his generals' fuck ups and praise the generals for Hitler's successes.

russian winter starts in september. your boi lost so many troops to a fucking weather just like napoleon did. Lmao cucks never learn.

the advance only stopped in December. That's 6 months from when it began.

>no saving private ryan

THANK GOD, AN ACTUALLY GOOD LIST

fuck that movie

btw, Platoon is one of the most genius movies ever

>My point is that they were wrong about everything
You're trying to spin it as if their doubts were irrational, but if you had experienced what Germany had experienced in ww1 then you wouldn't be in such a rush to do it all over again.

so yeah, the first half hour is fucking genius and iconic, but I feel like everyone forgets that here is another 90 minutes of generic boringness after that

That's right, boys. United States of America has saved europoors AND ruskies ass TWICE now and protected the world from the spreading of communism yet i hear zero praise from them. It's though but thankless job keeping the world a safe place. You're welcome guys.

>My point is that they were wrong about everything
>lmao look at me Ive conquered the world in muh hearts of iron bideogame
>I will make a better general than all these scrubs with an actual military experience!
lmao Sup Forumsedditor cuck gtfo

>>Believing the lend lease myth.

Go fuck yourself with a cactus burger

>United States of America
>saved europe
yet you left eastern europe to be devoured by the soviets. good job retard.

What the fuck I hate the Oda clan now.

Oooo so generous? That 10 billion use in aid sure stacks up well compared to the 26 fucking MILLION lives Russia gave to stop the Germans, yeah mate.

Fuck you.

Patton wanted to ally with Germany and drive the soviets out. There are plenty of people that would argue that this would have made the world a much better place.

>Oooo so generous? That 10 billion use in aid sure stacks up well compared to the 26 fucking MILLION lives Russia gave to stop the Germans, yeah mate.

>implying Russian lives aren't worthless

#RUSSIANLIVESMATTER

rofl c'mon man, b serious

Imo I'm makign my own thread now this thread is fucked

Yeah, those people were the Soviets.

The rest of the allies would have been pants on head retarded if they tried to take on the Soviet war machine.

Great film

Stalingrad was the closest to hell we've ever come to creating on earth. First the Russians got their shit pushed in and trapped for months in the crumbling city, then the sixth army (ger) got encircled by the Russians due to hitlers incompetence. By Christmas 1942 the 275000 Germans in Stalingrad knew they were almost all going to die. Bad times. Pic related, my source

>>Implying you deserve an opinion.

Why havent you killed yourself yet loser?

>nuke Moscow Stalingrad and Leningrad
>Stalin is killed
>Soviets scuttle back to Mongolia where they belong

in russia only about 1 out of 500 people drink vodka regularly

>Why havent you killed yourself yet loser?
Because unlike a Russian, my life has value.

>That kill to death ratio
Russians fucking suck at warfare. Fight like a pack of lobotomized monguls that rely on raw numbers.

You are pretty dumb mate. The Germans Sith a tin it of help from Italy and Romania and maybe Finland pushed the Russians to within sight of Moscow. If the Americans and commonwealth then jumped in, Russia would have been absolutely fucking screwed

>275000 Germans in Stalingrad knew they were almost all going to die

Couldn't them just retreat back to whatever they came from?

>The rest of the allies would have been pants on head retarded if they tried to take on the Soviet war machine.

So you're just going to ignore the fact that one side of the conflict would've had nukes at this point and the other wouldn't?

Do I really have to explain how much of an advantage a couple of atom bombs would have been at the time?

I fucking despise Steve jobs. That post is entirely his fault.

The Germans, with a bit of help from etc etc

The romanians holding their flanks got their shit pushed in, the germans were encircled.

>life has value

Hahahhahahahahahah

You are nothing but pure shit.