This would honestly make a great movie

This would honestly make a great movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Fpk5RUa4kI
youtube.com/watch?v=hUK8EMX25VI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what is The Matrix and Bladerunner glued together.

>ghost in the shell
>appleseed
>the matrix
>equilibrium
>elysium
>i am robot
>johnny mnemonic
>blade runner
>robocop
>total recall
>tron
>

Sounds good to me.

you got it the wrong way around. this game just ripped off all the best sci-fi noir movies.

Not really, the movie would be either five hours long or rushed as fuck. Regardless you'd miss like 50% of the game's content in linear form.

>i cant see the difference in things in the same genre(s)

Augmentation and its impact on society isn't the same thing as robot films.

Human Revolution explored it in far more depth than the first game, and I agree it could be really good if they handled it properly.

>Human Revolution explored it in far more depth than the first game

Yeah and did it quite spectacularly as well.

No, it COULD make a great movie. But it wouldn't, because you can guarantee that whoever picked it up would fuck it up.

Also can we stop reposting threads every twelve hours?

youtube.com/watch?v=1Fpk5RUa4kI

Human Revolution would have a better chance as a movie adaptation.

Was that fucking Alex Jones

Human Revolution is basically Robocop/Bladerunner hybrid

would it be le dawn of le vidyakino?

>Dude UN destroying America lmao
>Dude government conspiracy lmao
>Dude FEMA can actually do things lmao
>Dude false flags lmao
>Dude Illuminati lmao
>Dude literally South rising again lmao
It was a fun game, even if technologically inept. But it's hardly going to work as linear narrative.

Especially in a reasonable amount of time. There's just no way.

So what you're saying is it should be a trilogy? And maybe after that trilogy, we can fit in a prequel trilogy to explain what's going on.

No.

It could probably be possible to trim lots of time by dropping non-essential parts that exists just to pad plot with more sneaking and shooting, like entire Triads plot which has no thematic significance. Some plots can probably be made to occur simultaneously by adding a deuterologist, like maybe Tiffany (We gotta have female lead, it's 2016)

It can be done, but lots of stuff that actually made Dues Ex fun is things like reading books and conversing with computers about nature of worship and when you don't do it on your own volition, it's just tedious.

Yeah, Human Revolution is a lot easier to trim down but you can definitely do it with Deus Ex as well. Just focus on the Illuminati and MJ12, and Bob Page's plan to become a machine god, ending with JC doing it instead.

DUDE
ILLUMINATI
STATUE OF LIBERTY
ANTARCTICA
LMAO

No, the movie would suck donkey balls. Be glad they are sticking to the gayming medium.

It could work but it would need a real ending. One of the few dissapointing tgings about human rwvolution was it didn't really have a payoff.

Better development of megan darrow and targert woukd be critical

It didn't make a good game.

>video game movies

no

who got love for letitia here

>>tron
Tron is set thirty fucking years ago you retard

Human Revolution would be a better movie. With original Deus Ex you need to have a ton of setup to explain nanotech, terrorism, plague, regular (mechanical) augmentation and why it's out of date, the engineered plague, illuminati shit... it's just a mess

with HR you have just world at a brink of new era and, well, engineered addiction to augments

shit taste

>no Ocarina of Time

bullshit

one day, user
one day

Go to bed, Jon.

>Augmentation and its impact on society
Or rather "techno-magic and its impact on a select few members of a six letter agency"

I only played FFT for like fifteen minutes and I can already think of at least five games more deserving of that spot, most of them other FFs

>tfw havent played any of those since I always assumed they were overrated

Fuck off EgoFaptor

Who do we cast as Jensen in the inevitable Deus Ex kino adaptation?

Wow u are a true channer =^)

You should play Deus Ex on youtube. It really not worth actually playing because designers didn't either have skill or technology to match their ambition. AI is completely broken, stealth doesn't seem to work this well either but it doesn't matter because it's not rewarding anyway, weapon balance is broken (pistol and sniper rifle is all you need, other guns can never compete)

Where's Chrono Trigger?

where's every zelda game ever made

Metroid is far more overrated

HR Alex Jones is the best.

Everything he says is completely accurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=hUK8EMX25VI