South Korea

First time poster here, can someone redpill me on South Korea?

>inb4 fuck off Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YD1W-qcftGs
channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/granny-prostitutes-reflect-south-korea-s-problem-of-elderly/3475610.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>redpill me

So you want replies no longer than a sentence saying 'yeah it's based' or 'yeah it's cucked'?

A FUCKING PEPSI

Does anybody have that screenshot of a korean guy posting how they're living under a feminist-dictatorship which is almost causing a civil war over there?

Shit country with fake gook robot people

They deserve genocide

It's against the rules there to post a question like starting with "redpill me on".

Yeah apparently it is led by SJW

t. Ahmed

good post

Hi, tell me about south korean girls, I met some last week and they seem very friendly.

they are subhumans

are you just mad that you are such fucking loser you couldn't even get easy gook pussy?

This is sure to draw Japanese posters.

t. triggered

are u redpilled yet OP? this is what korean people talk like, this is the kind of stuff that goes through their minds

I'm 1/4th korean. Ask me anything

Be careful when you post in a Korea related thread.
In my experience, I get immediately banned may times every time I write even the lightest and most casual bants like calling them kimchi or dog eating shitheads.

It used to be a lot cooler here but the current janitor is such a pain in the ass Japan hater or huge Koreaboo.

The flag of the truth

>国
>not 國
>属
>not 屬
101% Korean indeed

Jesus Christ, Elder Chinese charactors can't even be recognized in internet web. How the hell Taiwaneses and Hongkongers use these things in the internet page? Got damnit

why do japs and koreans hate each other so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=YD1W-qcftGs

“In order to survive, I just close my eyes and get it over with,” a 78-year-old sex worker tells
channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/granny-prostitutes-reflect-south-korea-s-problem-of-elderly/3475610.html

>be Korean grandma
>be a prostitute

you mad faggot?
take the chill pill and hang yourself.

same reason with you and chinese.

lel. tojo is rubbing it in Kim's face

I honestly really dislike old people here. But it's kinda sad that korea's shit pension system allows these people to leave in such poverty.
Most of the suicides here literally all old people offing themselves.
Not that would be bad thing fuck old people.

Culturally a child of the Chinese civilization but definitely has a distinct set of characteristics to be called a separate nation. Been invaded and under major influence of the bigger nations, China in the past and the US in the modern times. This is reflected in the mentality of the people. If you dig there are interesting cultural treasures, like tripitaka koreana, and annals of joseon dynasty. Sadly the majority of koreans dont value the cultural heritage, irregardless of their superiority/inferiority in comparison to what other cultures have produced.
As for girls, as far as my experience goes, they got small titties and pussies are juicy. Interesting girls are interesting, braindead girls are braindead. I think in general any of these girls who are bitchy because they know theyre pretty, mostly have empty cans in their skulls.

Modern Korea is a child of empire of japs, actually.

disclaimer: some generalizations were made, take these as a grain of salt.

1. girls look alright. nothing as bad as japanese propaganda, nothing as good as average k-pop idols. makeups and plastic can really make differences. plus they are some of the tallest in East Asia if your into that. their personality is shit though.

2. study and work extremely long hours. you think japs work long hours? you will think again if you get a job here, and the pay is shit. some employers don't give a fuck about labor laws and shit because the fine for breaking the laws is cheaper than paying the employees. the long hours really wear people out and they end up not staying productive most of the times.

3. young people are spoiled af and extremely jelly of rich people, because of the k dramas which mostly feature a rich guy falling in love with a poor girl. they also don't think about saving up money for their future as much as their parents generation did. they NEED to get a car, expensive phones, luxury clothings and such even though they are making shit money while also complaining how low their wages are and how they are always running out of money.

3. sounds like millenials everywhere, desu

>mfw i live in a building of one-rooms and we always have a bunch of audis in the parking lot

It's the one under North Korea

It's like nigga your car is bigger than your appartment and you pay double of your rent for it

Define extremely long hours.

wow, koreans folks. dont let them into your country

>when your president gets impeached for taking geopolitical advice from a voodoo practitioner

60-80 hours a week
I'm just visiting here and the people look miserable af.

They are dog eating scum just like the chinks

South Korea was Third World country just 30 years ago. While younger generation have money, older people have nothing.

purest and prettiest girls.

just don't fucking marry them. or get married at all.

even worse than third world countries you normally imagine.
It used to be a hellhole less developed, liberated and less organized than the north until very recently.