He fell for the 'Slytherin is bad' meme

>He fell for the 'Slytherin is bad' meme.

Just stick me in Hufflepuff and be done with it.

>not wanting to be in the same house as the guy who killed his parents, especially after Olivander said they were similar
Understandable desu. Although the fact that he had to will himself not to be in Slytherin kind of invalidates it, it's still where he belonged naturally.

so i took the test
im a ravenclaw, apparently

That's like not wanting to get an MBA from harvard because many wall street criminals did it.
The house isn't evil - it's just that one criminal happens to be from it.

But it is based on personality and a degree from Slytherin isn't worth more than a degree from Gryffindor. Probably less, considering their reputation.

Didn't all the slytherins get locked up during the final fight?

kek, what a shit author

Merlin was part of slytherin.

Slytherin: Sup Forums
Hufflepuff: tumblr
Ravenclaw: reddit
Gryffindor: 9gag

>pureblood wizards are a bad thing

The whole series literally demonized pureblood families by having them declare allegiance to the most ruthless monster in wizarding history. If that's not perpetuating an agenda, I don't know what is.

>tfw Slytherin

It was only some of them. The Weasleys were pureblood.

>Slytherin are the most powerful
>They are inbred morons

BRAVO ROWLING

muggles: facebook

>all the bad,successful, and powerful families are inbred and racist
>all the poor sympathetic families great

Holy shit I just realised that 'Harry Potter' is sjw propaganda.
Rich, pureblood families are portrayed as evil and mudbloods and the poor as the good.

holy shit i just realised that 'Robin Hood' is sjw propaganda. Rich, pureblood families are portrayed as evil and mudbloods and the poor as the good.

The series goes out of its way to prove that literally everyone who isn't a rich, well off member of wizard society is far and beyond a superior witch/wizard. The series even ends with an African wizard becoming the Minister of Magic. That's about as subtle as a fucking rhinoceros

holy shit i just realised that the bible is sjw propaganda. Rich, pureblood families are portrayed as evil and mudbloods and the poor as the good.

Harry Fucking Potter himself is rich as fuck you autist.

And half of his soul is fucking Voldemort's, you fucking autist

Doesn't that nigger live in a broom closet

He's not "portrayed as evil" in the slightest, and you're delusional if you believe otherwise.

I've noticed this a lot in British movies/television. The cast is always multi-racial, even though UK is mostly white. Any reason?

London is super duper multi-racial.

holy shit i just realised that Oliver Twist is sjw propaganda. Rich, pureblood families are portrayed as evil and mudbloods and the poor as the good.

p sure Harry's dad was pureblood and rich as fuck

Also Voldemort was mixed.

Right, but harry's mixed, since his mom's a muggle. That means it's okay that he has money.

Fucking dumb cunt. If he was in Slytherin he would have become the GOAT. Instead he went for Redditdoor and he ended with some inbred Irish redhead and retard kids.

Smh.

Sirius tho

Slughorn was pure-blood AND Slytherin.

But he was gay for James, which also makes it okay to be pureblood.

It may have been white 20 years ago

a lot of black actors who are making it big tend to be english. Not sure what it happened, but the negro race is a big export of the UK.

Wasn't his dad also an arrogant prick?

Typical privileged, rich, pureblood bullying.

As a child, sure.

Until he was shown how to respect life by the muggle born Lily potter.

it's supposed to be a hitler thing.

because Voldemort was all about pureblood families despite being a mudblood himself.

also, harry might not have come from a pure family, but both his parents were wizards (even if his mother was muggle born) and he was born already rich as hell.

He was banging Lily in Hogwarts and he was still being a cunt m8. He just grew up.

>he fell for the Harry Potter is good meme forced by tumblr teens and warner brothers

For real Harry Potter was easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the seriesüf only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but itüfs certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books are g-g-good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King

He didn't start dating Lily until he stopped exhibiting the "problematic" behaviors in his last year at Hogwarts, though. He had to stop being an oppressor in order to fully realize how amazing mudblood Lily was and to breed with her.

no they weren't you retard

Sirius wasn't gay desu

Harry Porter:facebook tier trash