Stannis' ghost edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTGw3hHjh2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CLEGANEBOWL

FUCKING

guys im confused
i remember the brotherhood as good guys,not as thieves and murderers. in the worst case,i'd appoint them as anti-frey fanatics
where the fuck that slaughter comes from?

ozzy man is hype

/got/ Broken Dreams and Theories edition. Just need a LSH poster to complete the trifecta.

CONFIRMED

Under New Management

GET

It's D 'n' D, baby!

HYPE

qt

nth for Stannis is alive

do people really think the play of thrones was bad?

DELETE THIS

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

guess the character

>filename

who's that pokemon?

MACE OF EMPIRES 2

Who best Lyanna?

the new manager should be Zombie Cait(if dnd ever confirm this) and she's not a fucking wacko,she should only be fierce against the Frey

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME THEIR ARMOR IS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE. THEY'RE A HOUSE OF SUMMER IN A LAND BEING SWALLOWED BY WINTER. THEY'VE FACED NO REAL WAR, ONLY PEACETIME AND THEIR ORNAMENTAL ARMOR SHOWS THIS. THIS IS ACTUALLY 100% KINO.

Kaya

MADNESS

REMINDER
The CleganeBowl will not be televised. Not this season and not the next. King's Landing will burn and Ser Gregor with it.

REMINDER
Lady Stoneheart is CUT. Thoros of Myr can do bad all by himself

REMINDER
Stannis is DEAD.

How can this scenario even play out? Cersei is refused trial by combat.

sheev would bring order to westeros in a matter of days

jew

Shia Labeouf ?

bad writing

see

Why is he so based,lads

> filename

>They've faced no real war
>fought in Robert's Rebellion
>fought in TWoFK

DELRTE TIHS

i just want them to fight,doesn't have to be for the trial.

That monkey shouldn't be holding that knife by the blade

Is the guy he's hitting blind or some shit

he has more than a full second to at least move a little bit, but he stays completely still

>people thinking the Arya/Waif scene was misdirection

there hasn't been ONE instance of identity fuckery in the show, they sure as fuck won't start now

>no fake Arya
>no fake Aegon
>no Arstan Whitebeard
>no Mance/Rattleshirt switch
>no Reek reveal
>no doubt who sent the Pink Letter

they even made Jaqen the actual Faceless Man beneath and not an identity, face it, the medium and the audience don't lend themselves to something like this

New Ozzy Man

NEVER EVER

She already said "i have the moutain"

>ywn have a foursome with these qts

>Lady Stoneheart is CUT. Thoros of Myr can do bad all by himself
Sadly this is probably true, it's confirmed that Jaime is not going to try and take the Riverlands peacefully, therefore he isn't trying to honor his oath to Cat. She would serve no purpose in the show.

>LF and the Vale are going to save Jon and the Wildlings
>Sansa then gets declared QITN

Nooooo

How would you guys describe her face

what is the fire field?

There was a fake Arya last season. Also this Arya was the only right handed Arya we have ever seen.

It wasn't the real arya

how did littlefinger move his army past the freys?

i want to princess carry lady tyene of house bad pusseh

it lacks my cum on it

mousey

>you will never be an inch tall
>Margery will never spit on you, drenching you from head to toe in her spit

DELETE THIS

Awful without makeup

BY USHING A LADDAH

>tfw you will never play dressup with these qts

how would it go

I got a boner, and im in the office

A perfect Highgarden face

Odd but attractive

Sometimes she looks like a cat

Sometimes she looks like a pig

Sometimes she looks like an elf

It's really weird

You mean the one that was on screen for a second as not to confuse the audience and it ended up confusing the audience?

>this Arya was the only right handed Arya we have ever seen

If you're going to use consistency as an argument, then there was a fake Theon a few episodes back since he had all his fingers.

>rewatching game of thrones
>on Season 3 episode 2
>so far have skipped every single Talisa scene
Why is her character so shit? I cringe slightly whenever I see her """""acting"""""

I wouldn't

>fake Arya last season.
I dont remember this

Her profile shots arnt the greatest

Don't you dare talk shit about Oona

Because she's d&d oc, how fucking new are you?

DUBS

The ''love Cersei'' thing is cringe I admit but some people think his threats is an indicator he's less benevolent than the books which I argue is not the case.

His threat could be as much a bluff as this is
>'When the castle falls, all those inside will be put to the sword. Your herds will be butchered, your godswood will be felled, your keeps and towers will burn. I'll pull your walls down, and divert the Tumblestone over the ruins. By the time I'm done no man will ever know that a castle once stood here. Your wife may whelp before that. You'll want your child, I expect. I'll send him to you when he's born. With a trebuchet.

EDGY MEMELADY XD

Droopy

Oona a cute, Robb is a fucking moron though

If only she were more like her mother.

because she isnt even suppose to be there
this is what they replaced Jeyne Westerling with

look at the map, the kingsroad doesn't pass through the twins. Robb needed to get through to get to Riverrun.

I was really bothered by the inferior plebeian source you took screen shots from to make this image so I redid your maymay

Remember to only watch Don hybrid encodes

p.s I also optimized the png 4 u

everyone remake your maymays with Don superior encode to show ur support for DOn

Don!

I bet you're not even on HDBits

I am because I am superior to you

ITS HAPPENING LADS!

>PROMISE ME NED

WHO HYPE?

So I was watching the new episode of the Normies and it left me wondering why does Navi pretend to have read the books? She clearly didn't and doesn't know as much about the story as most of the people who do not claim to have read them. She was pissed that the hound was back and said she truly thought he was dead. Is it just a poo in loo thing to lie?

I remember when I was on hdbits

Good times

Why is he named after the blue guys from Avatar?

why are you replying to a tripfag?

ehh, in the show he is still in love with cersei and i don't think it will be a bluff. that's why i don't like it. context matters but it doesn't seem to be a bluff in the next episode clip. after the past two seasons of him and cersei with all their "fuck everyone but us" attitude it just seems like he really would do those things

in the books i got the sense that it was a bluff and he's just trying to scare the shit out of edmure

why didn't they just do this ?

>Newfag doesn't know the difference between a tripfag and a namefag

where are his trips if he's a tripfag?

because the neck is all swamp and crossing through swamp with an army would have cost them too much time.

I'm on mobile. I don't even notice when these fags have names/trips nor do I really care tbch

Navi is a girl but I dunno. The main Indian guys name is Sewage. Coincidence?

You have to go back.

>plays CIA
>fucks sophie turner

BASED aidan gillen confirmed