That one sport that you really get into during the Olympics and completely forget about for the next 4 years

>that one sport that you really get into during the Olympics and completely forget about for the next 4 years
What's her name Sup Forums?

Hard mode: It can't be a sport that your country is good at
Extreme mode: No death march

Weightlifting, field hockey, table tennis.

Death march

>one sport

Pretty much all the sports.

Fencing, Sailing, Canoe, Pole Vault, Weightlifting and Beach Volley

Football

Table tennis. Bitches got reflexes.

Volleyball

Wrestling.

fencing

Death March

Ping Pong i guess, i mean no one watches that but i play it every day almost

I might get into rugby lads, the Olympics made it look fun. What are the regular competitions?

gymnastics for sure.

I only watch sports during the Olympics so pretty much everything

weightliftin, archery

Weightlifting for H E A R T

Table Tennis for H Y P E and qts

field hockey, swimming, beach volleyball

weightlifting, although I would love to practice it

Weightlifting

Weightlifting
Boxing
Curling during winter
Table Tennis
Sailing
Canoeing
Taekwondo
Swimming
BMX
Shooting
Fencing

I actually watch track & field, judo, gymnastics, figure skating and marathons every year on TV, so it's not just in the olympics

All the track and field events.
I only watch soccer during the Olympics and world cup.

I do not get super invested in any of the games. It's something new to watch instead of watching the same old tv and playing the same old vidya. Probably wouldn't be as interested if I couldn't shitpost on Sup Forums

you seem to have a lot of free time

All of them. I don't even watch sports.

Might start watching the World Championships. I always forget they exist by the time they come around and end up missing them.

Girls dancing in the swimming pool.
It is great.
I don't even know its name

You have plenty of time in your hands when you're a 28-year old living off your parents.

We're shit at gymnastics now, I promise.

Alternatively: figure skating.

Weightlifting, Swimming

same

wieghtlifting for sure

The darts, they always have it on the last two days of the Olympics but it never gets much coverage outside of the UK.

Weightlifting

Archery

I really reeeaallly want to pick up Archery

Then I could go to the Olympics

All of them.

I don't follow any sports outside the Olympics and the only other events I sometimes end up watching are the Euro/FIFA World Cups.

I have a mind to start following table tennis, weightlifting and archery to keep in touch with all the qts but I don't know where to begin, I'm guessing finding broadcasts/streams for competitions outside the Olympics wouldn't be easy.

This

Ping pong is boring at a professional level, too fast.

Archery.

Its really interesting but I completely forget about it after the Olympics.

Rugby sevens doesn't have a big league, I think. There's the Las Vegas 7s tournament every year though

weightlifting and swimming

between london and now it was gymnastics, but from now til tokyo it'll be archery

This

I enjoyed all the women's CHN/NKR/JPN matches

HSBC world series. but it's not for a while. 15s starts soon and the rugby championship is this weekend. look it up. southern hemisphere Rugby

track cycling

Table tennis. I wish I could follow outside the olympics but I have no idea where to find livestreams, all I can find are highlights on the ITTF youtube channel

This may sound bitter after what just happened, but field hockey. We watch it at the Olympics because we expect a medal, but I don't think even 1% of our population watches club matches.

The funny thing is that the most popular sports in the wolrd, are the ones with the lowest level in Olympic Games (except for Volley)
But nobody gives a shit about 90% of the sports in Olympics, people only care about Football, Rugby, Tennis, Volley, and meme american sports.

>Hard mode: It can't be a sport that your country is good at

kek

volleyball

This, fencing is amazing and INCREDIBLY nerve-wrecking, but it's because of the pressure of winning Olympics, if i see 14-14 score in European or World championship it's just not the same, you'll be back the next year anyway.

Kayaking
I love singles and doubles as they go down those bad ass rapid shoots

Weightlifting.

can we have a depth chart for all those sports?

Problem with majority of WCs is that Olympics are SO big and important a lot of athletes don't really see them as an achievement and some coaches threat them as testing grounds.

For example, if you're a favorite, but get a small injury before WC nobody's gonna force you to compete, it's complete different in Olympics

800m

Hockey

Diving for all the qts

Weightlifting, every time.
But only because it's never on tv and there are no threads.

canue slalem, its great to watch but I never see it outsidve the olympics

GB do this with track cycling. Throw the bones to the rest, peak at Olympics, listen to them cry drugs.

Most of them desu, but for sure swimming. No one watches competitive swimming outside of the Olympics.

all of them

>tfw CBC has been streaming like 15 at once all day and you can only watch so much

Handball

Horse dancing

This

^

Normally I'd say Handball or Volleyball bu there has been LITERALLY NO coverage of thsoe based sports by our braodcaster here and I cbf streaming.

Ao yeah, pretty much track and field I get into. And Artistic gymnastics.

Archery, volleyball, gymnastics, shit march

>fencing
>equestrian shit
>decathlon

table tennis its really good

Steeple chase was funny as fuck to watch

I'd say wwightlifting but that was the first time I actually watched it and I plan on following other competitions.

Track Cycling.

Which is odd because I can't stand Road Cycling or Nascar.

>Hard Mode

Yeah we're not good at Track Cycling anymore, so it counts.

I'd say Handball but CBC fucking dropped the ball this year and didn't give any coverage including streams until the quarters

Table Tennis easily this time

Basketball
>America wins lol

robbery.

Women's weightlifting.

Elementioned of suspense with each lift. Occasional >dat heart lifts.

Pentathlon and decathlon really get me going

>Implying

I would've said this too but I think Mexico is kind of good at it. No medals though.

>swimming
>archery
>cycling
>rowing

Without the grand stage of the Olympics, these sports aren't as good.
>Probably wouldn't be as interested if I couldn't shitpost on Sup Forums

I'm pretty sure shitposting on Sup Forums is the only reason I follow any sport (Well, AFL is fun because of IRL friends).Shitposting while watching an event just makes it so much more fun. I'm someone who only comes to Sup Forums for Olympics, tennis grand slams and FIFA World Cup.