I wonder if >we will still unironically lose to southampton

More interested to see if Swansea is still a boogeyman

based freddie

>Wenger didn't sign Ibragoat
OUT
U
T

w-why do United look dangerous?

Pogba, Martial and Ibra. They're nothing to worry about if you take them away 2bh.
Of course we'd still lose to them though.

Pogba goating it up desu

Ibra is going to feast on our manlet defense

Because they spent money and brought in new and better players to replace weak positions.
Wonder why we don't do something similar?

Utd actually starting to look scary now

Mikhitaryan isn't even playing and neither is RashGOAT too. Wew lads.
And to top it off Fellaini looks like a good player.

Lacazette just scored

>Shane Long

I bet if Arseal came home Wenger would sign someone

he posted the other day

How is Eric Bailly already better than all our defenders?

He's black

Because, get this, they were prepared for the new season by getting all the players in they wanted before the season started.

5 goals in 2 matchs
Epic Lacazette, if he keeps scoring at the same rate, he'll reach 50 goals in less than 20 matches
Get him right now

How has Pogba, a guy who had an even longer break than Ramsey and no preseason at all, still looking like he can boss this game? The difference in natural fitness levels is amazing. Maybe Arsenal really have been ruining Ramsey with all the injuries over the years.
That Dutch physio guy was right.

>2 penalties
sign him up, i can't take walcott taking any more penalties

But Wenger has got all the players he wants m8

Superior black genes

Say that to Abou

Based Black people

Fuck this cuck team

Doesn't have the cohesion he wants though.

It's a shame the Premier league had to impose an indefinite transfer ban on Arsenal.

Watching United makes me so fucking sick of how shit Arsenal is run. I hate it so fucking much. It's a good thing I only watch streams, because I refuse to personally give any money to the greedy cunts running this club.

>tfw you're now going to be jealous every time you watch United play

I don't want this feel lads

this

watch streams, never go to games or buy the kits

fuck this club

wenger out

Not supporting the club your support(???)
And people say Americans are bad fans

I haven't bought this season's kit but last season I ordered them from the Chinamen. Even if Arsenal were run in a way that is satisfying for me I still wouldn't pay €80 for a fucking football top.

They were awful in that first half when Southampton were actually trying desu, you lads have really short memories.

Saints fell apart after the goal but before that United looked really poor.

Those posts weren't made in the first half though, genius.

>Maybe Arsenal really have been ruining Ramsey with all the injuries over the years.

He's been awful for the last 2 seasons, was absolutely outstanding in the Euros, and then has returned to his awful ways for Arsenal.

It's entirely Arsenal's fault. He's a top class player at a shambles of a football club.

Yeah obviously but people are going on like United didn't look really bad for a large portion of the match.

They won convincingly mostly because Southampton were absolutely terrible once the first goal went in.

this

>Ibra and Pogba look like they're actually having fun too

WENGER OUT

>was absolutely outstanding in the Euros
>He's a top class player
stretching it a bit m8

source please

Quads for truth

my dick

I can't speak for the American lad, but I said "actually starting to" because they obviously weren't good the whole game. Wasn't going on like they'd been great the whole game 2bh

same, I missed the first half and made thr comment after that series of attacks after the pen

>CAMPBELL OUT

Didn't you guys hear? Wenger loaned Campbell to Sporting CP

>when Southampton were actually trying
yes, a professional team just "stopped trying" when the second half came round

seen Arsenal stop trying a lot tbf

great, so we're gonna be stuck with Ox/Walcott on the right wing, and then Wilshere/Ramsey/Iwobi when the former get injured

Really bad is an exaggeration though. It was a typical Mourinho-game. Uneventful first half-performance, still got the goal, control the opposition to make sure they get nowhere near a goal, which they don't get unless they're insanely efficient and then get another goal, then kill the game dead.

In a league where nobody can control a game and see out a win it seems, it's always going to be that much more impressive to watch. It reminds me of the Chelsea-team of 14/15, where it was obvious that they were winning the league from the first kick of the season.

Don't lie to me lad. Seen rumours that they were interested in him last year and some bullshit about a swap deal with big Willy Carvalho but nothing this summer.

he's going to do some med test this weekend

I have no idea why Wenger hates Campbell, I just don't get it

Feel sorry for him 2bh. He's getting a loan because he loves Arsenal and wants to come back but a permanent move would be better for him.

how old are you senpai?

He's black

It's only a matter of time before the memes get exposed, right lads?

>mfw I give all the money to the TV kikes and still have to watch streams
Fucking thieves!

TOMORROW @ KING POWER

PREDICTIONS?

who cares

costa ricans are white

Mid 20s in Oct

3-1 Lestah

3-0
vardy
mahrez pen
chambers og

0-2 (Giroud, Xhaka)

Based Joel is Jamaican la

>United replaced RVP before we did

Ahaha kill me lads

twice

No they're not

1-2

Mahrez (39')
Alexis (62')
Vardy (78')

So wenger decides to keep those shitters Ox and theo and decides to loan out our 2nd best winger? Is he insane

>"I can assure the fans and all the people associated with the club that we are ready to spend money" - Arsene Wenger
>Amongst Arsenal targets are Valencia's Shkodran Mustafi as well as Lyon's Alexandre Lacazette.

Really makes you think.

i work at the stadium, boy the atmosphere is virtually non existent

Shit, I was hoping Zlatan would struggle to adapt and the rest of United's team would panic as a result.

That is going well isn't it? Fuck sake.

judge wenger in may

They beat Bournemouth and Southampton. Hardly anything to get worked up about.

> I can assure the fans
No mate you can't, honestly, at this even if he gets players he can't reassure the fans that the club is moving in the right direction.

i did
5 times

>Henry having to talk about the pain of being an Arsenal fan again
why do they always do this to him? ;_;

WOT U JUST SAW ERE WAS THA WESULT OF TO'AL INCOMPE'ENCE BY THA BOARD AND THA MANAGA

>Henry saying every year he has to hope for Arsenal to win the league or get top 4

Why did we have to upset him lads

>we
you mean wenger?

arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20160818/-he-has-similar-qualities-to-suarez-

no striker lads

>on whether Alexis can play in long-term as central striker…
>I think so, yes.

ffs someone please kill him

>on whether he needs to sign another forward to help Alexis…
>I believe a club like ours is focused on giving chances to the players we develop in our own club. We have a few strikers who have a chance, if we find the right players we buy. But if you ask people 'give me names', you see that it is not that easy - look at a club like Real Madrid, who have they bought? Up front, it is very difficult.

>they only beat Leicester
>they only beat Bournemouth
>t-they only beat Southampton

Kek.

United failed to win all of these corresponding fixtures last season. There are very clear improvements in that squad.

But if you ask people 'give me names', you see that it is not that easy - look at a club like Real Madrid, who have they bought? Up front, it is very difficult.

>It is an important season for Theo

>we have Giroud, Alexis, Walcott, Akpom and Sanogo
>Sanogo

Henry is literally a United fan now.

Very weak dab there. Glad he improved it afterwards.

wenger out

also source please

honestly makes you think doesn't it?

sorry mate, I don't know what it's from

no, just rage

How many fucking excuses are we going to give ourselves? I notice the one about him struggling with the league's physicality hasn't been brought out in a while.