Remember me?

Remember me?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/jordaan_mason_and_the_horse_museum/divorce_lawyers_i_shaved_my_head/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dafuq are u?

MY MOUTH IS FILLED WITH HIS OVARIES

Seriously, what is this album even about

>Listens to Neutral Milk Hotel once

youuuuuu

fuck like a raceeeeehorseeeeeee

(s)mother is a really fucking good song.

I feel like sucha cuck for actually liking this

Why though

Good album, however it's a tad too long for my liking and it takes itself way too seriously I can understand why some people find it cringe inducing or unintentionally hilarious.

yeah i still love that album

the journey of a trap

>Seriously, what is this album even about
delusion

it's so fucking bad, I honestly believe the only people posting it are members of that band trying to self-advertise

jordaan literally gives away all his music for free, what the fuck are you talking about retard

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/jordaan_mason_and_the_horse_museum/divorce_lawyers_i_shaved_my_head/

Guess all 835 people who rated it are part of the group as well...

I posted it on this board all the time and nobody cares, definitely one of my Top 10 albums of all time, but I'm a tranny

I was going to rate all the tracks but they are all 10/10 as it's one of the rare perfect albums

When I need to shorten it for short walks, I usually condense it to:

>Racehorse: Get Married!
>O Jarhead! O Wife!
>_____ is Water
>Wild Dogs: Divorce!
>1990 was a Long Year and We Are All Out of Hot Water Now

That said, it's an album I wouldn't necessarily recommend to others because for me it's one of the only albums that so perfectly captures a lot of the things I've had to go through in life, so a lot of the lyrics have special meaning to me, it's the album I wish I had made

It's a 7/10. A little excessive at times but it's pretty catchy and heartbreaking at a few points

i haven't gone on Sup Forums in about a year n i come back and we are still discussing this album.!!

Damn, I thought it was more popular than that, it's a shame so few people actually listen to it, though I guess it's for the best or else the average would go way down from butthurt faggots

TEAR DOWN ALL THE LAUNDRY LINES
GET THE SICKNESS OUT OF ME

Agreed almost except swap ______ is Water for (s)mother and add Carpenter somewhere in the mix

Well if the walk is a little longer, those would probably be the first two I'd throw back in