Desperate jobseekers in Poland are offering SEX in return for full-time office work

>In a country where office workers earn the equivalent of around £350 per month, many of the women see this as a means of upping their meagre pay.

>One of the women told The Sun: “I just want a good job with good money. If that means sleeping with the boss then that’s the way it will be.”

thesun.co.uk/news/2728265/jobseekers-sex-ads-office-work-poland/

PREPARE YOUR ANUS

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/08/theresa-may-india-trip-post-brexit-britain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf i want to be an employer NOW

Wtf I love EU free movement of people now

>thesun

No Poles for you, you wanted Asians and blacks from the West Indies remember?

>the sun
into the trash it goes

>you can only have one thing or the other
Fuck off with this shit, people want immigration to end full stop. No Poles, no Pakis, no Poos, no niggers. No one.

I feel bad for them

The immigration from outside of EU will proceed as usual. It's not going to stop.

>british press

Lel, no. Government already has super strict rules on non-EU migrants. Once we're out and free movement stops allowing immigration to continue on a massive scale will be committing politcal suicide. We voted out with immigration being one of the biggest factors. If the Tories want more immigrants, let them have them, but I won't weep for them when they lose their share of seats as a result. :)

any Poles here?
Do you have this kind of stories which happened around you?

Not nigel, he didn't get the memo.

The screenshots and the story are legit though

whores are whores, I doubt any of these women are middle class devote housewifes desperate for feeding their children tbqh, there's always other options

well... doesn't mean I believe in british press.

that's all true though

Poland = South Korea

>he doesn't know
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Nigel Farage doesn't have any power. That's not going to happen.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/08/theresa-may-india-trip-post-brexit-britain