They could never get away with this today, right? A gem

They could never get away with this today, right? A gem..

youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4

the director is a convicted pedophile

Gotta love the irony

Direct the video for a hit song about a MILF to distract from the fact that you diddle children, that's actually p. smart ignoring that he got caught

I couldn't find anything about him being a pedo. I've been bamboozled

What did they mean by this?

I dunno why but I cant fucking stand when people say shit like "They could never get away with this today". Who the fuck is they? What constitutes "getting away" with it? What would happen today that would make them "not get away" with it?

>Who the fuck is they?
Who the fuck are you?

Yeah, ditto. He's still directing stuff. He would've gotten blackballed into the next dimension if he was a convicted diddle.

>He would've gotten blackballed into the next dimension if he was a convicted diddle.
L O L

>Who the fuck is they?
the people who made whatever it is youre talking about
>What constitutes "getting away" with it?
not getting in trouble or catching flak for whatever it is they made
>What would happen today that would make them "not get away" with it?
people are more sensitive today and are more likely to cause a fuss over things

this shouldnt be that complicated for you

I banged stacy 3 years ago (her names gianna). I know you won't believe me, but it happened and i remember it and no one can take that from me. she's a really good painter.

>Not getting in trouble
What do you mean getting in trouble? Getting fined? Getting thrown in jail? None of that would happen today
>People are more sensitive today
People have always been sensitive especially about art. Not entirely related but I've heard people refer to old Eminem lyrics and say "he never could've gotten away with that these days!". If "getting away with it" means "not offending anyone", then he didn't get away with it in the first place. All the shit that people say "they never could've gotten away with it today" about was likely seen as offensive and controversial even back when it was released. A couple teens on tumblr getting butthurt shouldn't constitute "not getting away with it"

I saw a recent photo of her and I would do things to her that can't be described in any human language.

>Gianna Distenca is now in her mid-twenties and living in Beirut, Lebanon, after leaving the US in 2013. She not only paints and creates sculptures, but also works with refugee children at a volunteer centre.
g-girls like this actually exist?

No he's not
You guys are fucking idiots

how did yo meet her?

You're delusional if you think we haven't gotten to a new level of backlash.

Funny thing is it used to come from the religious right, and now it's the mentally ill left.

Speaking of Eminem, he was showered in praise and hailed as the best rapper ever and now new white rappers are under fire for being "too" popular.

I was just memeing dude

Me too. XD

No, you weren't MEMEING you were LYING.

You fucking LIAR.

>a girl who was hot when she was 12 is still hot in her mid 20s

this is rare

I want to fuck Stacy even more now :(

yeah but you don't get to talk them, let alone fuck em

dan schneider directer cameo?

this song and especially the video were literally first wave anti-ephebe propaganda

post-90s society is totally obsessed with sexualising young teens in the 13-17 age range and then making men feel guilty for wanting to fuck them. what is the purpose of this?

Bump

Pizza

He's mowing her lawn. That's the joke.

>she's a really good painter.

why did i laugh so much at this

THE BEST