Why is it so difficult to get Brazilian citizenship?

Why is it so difficult to get Brazilian citizenship?

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2012-10-27/brazil-ballot-scores-foreigners-run-office-local-elections
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the fuck would you want it?

To escape President Trump's evil empire.

it isnt? Also most foreigners got the same rights as citizens

To play for the Brazilian national soccer team

>difficult to get Brazilian citizenship

What? you don't even need citizenship to live here, this country is a mess

Good I'm learning portugese. Ciao filhos da puta!

the brain resists the idea against your will

They look well fed, so It must be good food they serve.

>não conhece ainda o OP, um macaco a viver nos estados unidos que posteia a mesma merda todos os dias.

>Why is it so difficult to get Brazilian citizenship?
Just fuck a few brown hookers and get it out of your system. You don't actually want to move there. You would actually have to work instead of shoveling your mum's chicken tendies into your face and playing vidya.

yeah it is
unless you have a baby or marry a local it's hard

Almost impossible to get a work visa
you must of never spoken to expats in your country it's a hard country for a normal educated westerner to live in and you'd be surprised there are a lot of us that want to live in Brazil

But it's easier for third worlders and mercosur to live there
we have to work illegally becuase work visas are never sponsored

I always heard about how to get citizenship here is hard as fuck.

Idk why.

BRAZILIANS FIRST

to live in Brazil without having to worry about visas being able to work without restriction
Vote,Run for office
To have the full rights of anyone else who lives there
To become a Brazilian
There are a lot of indians who want it as well
you could have at least made it easier for western educated people , lots of counties have preferences when accepting immigrants
how's that protectionism working out?
actually if you kill it now and boost your exports you can probably replace america as a trading partner with mexico and other nations.

Just claim you're Haitian lol

It would kill our industry.

>Run for office
>To have the full rights of anyone else who lives there
You can't, even getting citizenship. Unless you are born here or Portuguese.

Fuck off we are full, really.

Brs in this thread if i wanted to start a business in Brazil what would you suggest

My plan now is to start something in Paraguay where it is very easy and cheap to do so then when i succeed i can move it into Brazil and eventually marry a Br and become a Brazilian

I'll never be a real american i'm brown and my mom immigrated here from the Caribbean, so please don't try to convince me otherwise i have been to Brazil and i like it a lot, i actually blend in with pardos.

Ethnically I am but i'm clearly mulatto(Iberian and Irish mix with west central and north African)
most people literally think i have mostly European ancestry and laugh when i say i'm Haitian

pri.org/stories/2012-10-27/brazil-ballot-scores-foreigners-run-office-local-elections

too full for people who want to bring jobs into your country??

It's easier to get citizenship than to get work visa in brazil

>Start somewhere else.
yah i said i'd start in Paraguay easy to get permanent residency and cheap labor, low taxes and right next door to Brazil

>I'd rather not have americans in Brazil.
don't worry mate no one here in the states even thinks i'm american let alone Brazilians, when i got back from Brazil everyone though i was visiting family lol

I don't even fit into any american stereotypes and i'm eager to learn Portuguese and become Brazilian
and with my wad of foreign money create job opportunities for people

yeah it's retarded but not everyone wants to have an anchor baby or get married i want to be able to date and have time to pick a wife

>To become a Brazilian
But why would anyone want to become a citizen of a third world country?

Why wouldn't you just go to Portugal instead?

M8, it is difficult, but if you really want that I'd advise you to run. It's likely that americans will become quasi personas non gratas in most countries because of Trump's policies.

it's not a 3rd world country
it's development levels are middle of the road

they speak closed mouth Portuguese
br version sounds better to me just like most of us prefer the american english
but i would consider Portugal if i lived in a place with mostly Brazilians plus if i got citizenship you can always just got o Brazil

I'm Brown though no one thinks i'm american anyway and i can't stay in the states unless i want to move to the disgustingly over priced liberal towns and cities
and i would need to go somewhere with big booty Latinas which limits my options to California or Florida or Austin i guess but that city is very white and very "full"

The Portuguese speak their language proper and their country is objectively the better one (no offense to our Brozilians). That said, I'm sure you'd have no trouble finding a BR community in Portugal, and I bet getting a citizenship there is a cakewalk compared to Brazil.

I mean i like Portuguese regardless who speaks it it's one of my favorite languages but i just prefer the Sao paulo / Rio accents

You have to live there six years and Portugal has no jobs and labor is expensive so starting my business would be difficult and their economy is stagnant not so easy unless i become a meme digital nomad or get married and wait three years
which would be pointless i would rather marry a Brazilian
I guess i could look for a Brazilian in Portugal who is also a citizen there
but then work is still a problem.

Don't worry, no one works in Portugal, it's the status quo. The Portuguese government gives everyone free money for taking sestas.

Working online would probably be your best bet, opening a formal business here is a pain in the ass.

why are you using our stars?

We used them first, get fugged.

looks like i'll become a meme then thanks

I think it is mostly directed at americans since you guys do the same to us. Our foreign policy is basically reciprocity

>our
every southern cunt should have the southern cross on its flag desu ka

>A FUCKING SUBARU

>looking for a citizenship to live in a latino country

dud... you only has to come and live... we are a joke.

I thought it was really easy to get a BR citizenship

nope but most people have no idea what it takes to get citizenship in their own country Americans are just as unaware of the difficulties.
where does this misconception come from Brazil has like no foreigners compared to other countries even your poorer neighbors

How about legally getting a argentina passport? I have heard it takes less than 2 years.

Well, you're not the only one who had this idea, so expect lots of competition against chinese, haitian, bolivian and other natives for clients, and add the fact that people here have a "rich kid" complex despite being poor as fuck and won't buy from you if you don't have a nice looking place, which not only is hard as hell to do because of bullshit taxes, but will also make your store a target for favelados to steal your shit while waving a gun at your clients.

To be quite honest, just come here if you have loads of money to avoid having to set up in shitty places. Also, friendly remimder that our police forces are almost completely useless thanks to crooked politicians pillagind the national security's funds behind the scenes for their own benefit, bribery by local criminals and lack of motivation to risk their own lives against favelados for a shitty pay at the end of the month. You can't buy guns here to defend yourself like you can in the US because our commie government for the last 10 years banned all guns for civilian use.

really makes you think

because it's unbelievable that somebody will want a brazilian citizenship.
the government is not prepared for that kind of scenario.

search "Dustin Luke" in YT, is american, make vlogs about Argentina, he got his citizenship in only 1.5 year.