5.3/10

Worst since Pablo honey

Their best work 8.8/10

It's actually 8.25/10.

you switched the numbers on accident, you should make sure your keyboard is working correctly.

swap Bloom and Feral and this is correct.

Why is "little by little" the second least listened to song on the album, it is honestly the only song on there that I thought was really good

bloom 9
magpie 8
little 8
feral 7
lotus 6
codex 7
ghost 7
separator 6

Bump up "Feral" and that's spot on. Also, nice score of "Codex". One of Radiohead's most overrated songs.

saged for autism

>Feral 5
nigga u wot

stick to hip hop

you are all stupid bitches the album is good

What were they trying to achieve with this album? The first half seems like they were trying to make a live version of Burial or something like that. Seems like Thom Yorke at this time was all about that repetitive style of electronic music and was attempting to make a live version of it but then the concept is completely dropped halfway through. Listening to that Atoms for Peace album reinforces this idea. Between Atoms for Peace and The King of Limbs there's one really good dancey album in the vein of Fela Kuti but as it stands we just have two mediocre albums.

>Separator
>not 10/10

One of the rare instances where P4K actually got it right, a 7.9 is what I'd give it. Reaching for that 8 but just falls short.

What I get from it is a sort of breather album. If I recall correctly, the band have stated that they couldn't muster up the drive to follow up IR with another huge statement, or at least not immediately. To that end, TKOL is this sort of subversive, piecemeal thing where they chilled out, dove deeper into their Can fanaticism and started fucking with loops and polyrhythms because fuck it, seems like a thing to do. Coincidentally, I think the more ambitious tracks on AMSP would go on to see Radiohead display greater proficiency, if not mastery of the dicking around they did on TKOL.

It's actuallly 2.6

I'd give it a 6.86754756934 out of ten, rounded off.

>rockists