ITT: The last good album from a music artist/band before they turned to shit

ITT: The last good album from a music artist/band before they turned to shit

Seriously, get this Sup Forums shit out of here

>ITT: The last bad album from a music artist/band before they turned good
ftfy

obligatory

I still like gkmc, but I don't know why TPAB and untitled gets so much hate

>Implying Dangerous and HIStory were bad albums.
W
E
W

Joke
Your head

Because Americans are very sensitive

because of insecure Sup Forums posters
an african american person can't have pride in their heritage without a Sup Forums downie talking about how oppressed white people are for not being able to say things like white power or bringing up black on black/black on white crime

HIStory is the best Michael Jackson album

Not him but now I feel dumb

Same here.

Why can't Sup Forums fucks just stay on pol

>implying the eminem show is good

Deal with it, nerds

I actually really like Monomania, but the last album was pretty unremarkable.

>didn't like fanmail
aw

One of the most sigbificabt changes in a band I've they ever heard. They went from one of tge best bands in the world to a good pop group to a very corny pop group. Though I do like Home By The Sea, Mama, Abacab, Keep it Dark, and Tonigh Tonight Tonight.
Foxtrot is the beat prog album ever.

seriously, they got their racist president. why can't they just be happy?

>contrarian post.

did you not like TPAB? why?

Art Angels is great

Sup Forums truly is the tumblr of Sup Forums

>implying it is not

boi you're not fond of Eminem at all, are you?

Yep, yellow & green was a big waste of time. Should've cut out all the junk songs and made it one 50 minute rather than the 80 minute mess it is

you have actual autism and im happy that you're a virgin

>implying blood mountain was better than crack the skye

underrated kek

>le constanza man faec.gif

With some artists, it's easy. Others it's not so clean-cut. For example, most people say Kiss weren't relevant after the first six albums, but they were a commercially viable band adopting current sounds and styles (as opposed to a nostalgia act) up to the early 90s.

Supposedly anyway, I like a lot of their later stuff even if it isn't as good

the most garbage albums Sup Forums made you listen to

It's actually their worst album

Because MUH no bangers

fuck you kiddo, lamb lies down was their best record

It's funny how much y'all squirm just because you can't completely take over a board. You have your safe space on literally every other board on this site, yet still feel a desperate need for this one to be your safe space too.

But Kdot gives the black community shit too?

They don't actually listen to the album or if they do they don't pay attention to the lyrics. They just project how they feel about black people onto the album.

Art Angels is garbage.

People don't like TPAB because they wanted Kendrick to follow this up with another album in a similar style.

Despite that, Kendrick came back with a true masterpiece. A fusion of Hip-Hop, Jazz and Funk which went against the tide of typical rap centric albums at that time. It had a statement, a clever concept and Kendrick touched on several relevant social issues going on at the time especially issues of race and police brutality.

The album was very leftist. Kendrick changed his voice up a lot and the rhyme schemes and subject matter were very heavy, the resulting product was very thick and chewy. The singles were not club suited.

This album is not for the casual hip-hop/trap fan. This album is not for white people to turn up to. It's not for black people to turn up to either. Its a classic and any true fan of hip-hop can appreciate that.

Personally, I loved the album but I must admit once fully understood it loses replay value. I hope Kendrick pushes in the other direction with his next album, switches it up on us with something more electronic oriented and bass driven.

We will have to wait and see, all I do know is I can't wait to see how he follows up UU.

I'm not fussed about this cole collab we keep hearing whispers about. I'm not sure how it would work and I don't rate cole as high as Kendrick I feel he would overshadow him. I hope they don't release a joint project I would rather hear a solo project with more rap features. He has the money and acclaim to have just about every great up and coming rapper on his next project. I'm talking Ab Soul, SBQ, Jay Rock, Isaiah Rashad, SZA, Danny Brown, Earl, Young Thug, Mick Jenkins, Chance, Noname, Vince Staples, Frank Ocean, Anderson Paak, hell maybe even some old heads like Andre 3K, Big Boi, DOOM, Kanye the list could go on... (kek)

Fuck Sup Forums I rambled TL;DR: Kendrick sucks mang

Section.80 > GKMC > TPAB

Exactly

>This album is not for the casual hip-hop/trap fan. This album is not for white people to turn up to. It's not for black people to turn up to either. Its a classic and any true fan of hip-hop can appreciate that.
True fan of hip-hop here, TPAB was better than GKMC but underwhelming

>Section.80

No, fuck that cingeworthy "conscious" crap. Not to mention

>I LIKE THE WAY YOU

Fuck outta here

Have you listened to Good News? It's a departure from their first three but imo an amazing album. Can't say the same for We Were Dead and STO tho

I can already hear that Kodak Black in your playlist you fucking degenerate

GKMC is infinitely better than the nu-funk wank that is TPAB. Believe me, I've heard more hip-hop than you.

Everywhere and his nasty parlour tricks

debatable but...

masterpiece

No you haven't

lol

probably true, there's some qualty on plastic beach but, it's not near DemDas

This. Looked her up on Spotify she released an EP recently and it was god awful. Wtf happened?

i'm not a Sup Forumsfag
it's just really obvious to spot the redditors who get offended at the satirical racism

Monomania was really cool because at least they were trying something new and exciting
Fading Frontier just sounds like one of his solo albums