Spot the difference

Spot the difference.

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_El_Alamein
un.org/en/sc/members/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really stimulates my frontal lobe

Everybody knews this is rigged in favor of them against us and the rest, no need for posts like this.

Really makes me think about how Germany should've been razed to the ground after Hitler went kaput.

I think it's ironic that "superhuman" Aryan Germans were completely crushed by the US Army. 400,000 Americans died in WWII whereas 3 MILLION German soldiers died. That means every American is worth 7.5 Germans, your country is a disgrace and sucks at war and sports.

doesn't explain france sucking though.

what's the difference between united kingdom and great britain + n. ireland.

>American """banter"""

Didn't even flinch.

Facts != banter

Of course, a German wouldn't know a joke even his life depended on it.

Germany lose to URSS

Amerifat stupid claim they beat them

wow fucking amerilards

>being this assblasted for no reason
You are sad people.

It really makes you think about France.

Wow, they actually teach in American schools that USA was the only opponent Germany had in WW2 and didn't have like 8 other countries against them at the same time.
What a pathetic country you are.

>Absolutely fucked by 2 massive world wars, taking down several empires in the process
>World leading nation 100 years on
the eternal kraut should be feared

none

They tried to fuck Europe up twice and now they're at it again.

Sneaky snakes USA was the country that weakened white empires.

there's no difference
maybe they spelled it out like that because NI athletes can choose who to compete for but for certain stuff they have no choice? Something like that I think

>the US won WW2
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS BURGER DELUSION
READ MORE PROPAGANDA FAG

>WW1 was Germany's fault!

My favorite meme of all time.

You were jealous of Britain's empire and were itching for a fight.

Oh My God. You are right, i´m thinking.

Now, how can stop it? I don´t like it at all.

>opinion = facts

>losing more men means you were the bigger winner

Euro education

>400,000 Americans died in WWII whereas 3 MILLION German soldiers died.

that doesnt even make snse, you werent the only opponent of the german army, the allies lost 16 million soldiers while the axis only lost 8 million.

We would have easily won 1by1 against everyone. But you cucks all played like little crybaby sissies and united with the Russians, Englels and everyone else.

0 respect for pussy nations like yours. Stand your ground and fight 1on1 and man vs. man you little bitch.

Everyone was itching for a fight.
It is human nature to seek simple, satisfying answers, which is why the German war guilt thesis endures today.
Without Berlin's encouragement of a strong Austro-Hungarian line against Serbia after Sarajevo - the "blank cheque" - WW1 would clearly not have broken out. So Germany does bear responsibility.
But it is equally true that absent a terrorist plot launched in Belgrade the Germans and Austrians would not have faced this terrible choice. Civilian leaders in both Berlin and Vienna tried to "localise" conflict in the Balkans. It was Russia's decision - after Petersburg received its own "blank cheque" from Paris - to Europeanise the Austro-Serbian showdown which produced first a European and then - following Britain's entry - world conflagration. Russia, not Germany, mobilised first.
The resulting war, with France and Britain backing Serbia and Russia against two Central Powers, was Russia's desired outcome, not Germany's. Still, none of the powers can escape blame. All five Great Power belligerents, along with Serbia, unleashed Armageddon.

The thing is that Team UK wouldn't be accurate either - the UK doesn't cover overseas territories, places like the Isle of Man etc (I think). I guess their thinking is that they're using the abbreviation for the largest member of the British confederation (Great Britain) rather than use an inaccurate term for the whole thing

Fuck I don't know. They should just call it team Britain.

>1v1
That happened. It's called the battle of britain and you got fucked up.

>subbing in at the 90th minute when Papa Russia has already scored 3 goals means you carried the team
?????

JUST

>Britain has the Nazis on their knees
>USA swoops in and delivers the finishing blow after sitting on the sidelines eating burgers
>makes hundreds of movies about how they're the heroes

stop the bully

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_El_Alamein

Just accept German hegemony in Europe and we'll be best friends.

We will take Germany's place.
> 2 more boxing finales (already 1 gold this evening)
> cross country with Absalon
> Clouvel 2nd at modern pentathlon before the last step
> finale in female taekwando (french world n°1)
> finale in canoë the french being favorite
> female and male handball finales

GET READY KRAUTS AND IMPUSSIBRUU

>Lend Lease literally kept Britain and Russia alive
>already fighting a massive war in the Pacific
>and Africa
>get bitched at for assembling the largest amphibious and airborne assault in human history not fast enough in Europe
>guard Western Europe from the onslaught of millions of pissed off Slavs for half a century

Jerks

Hitler did nothing wrong

All I see is how many medals we have

More like Dunkirk and operation Market garden desu

Unlikely, we also squandered so many fucking gold medals this year, it's unreal. We should have at least two more by now.

You're a fucking idiot lad

No they don't

We'll get 5 more gold though
and we have more medals than Germany

truly makes you wonder

>mfw France will one day have to give up its nukes and its seat in the council to the EU

Eurocucks.

Marine will be our salvation

The war was over by D-Day. They just didn't want Russia taking all the glory

I see we have more medals than you

american education system is the worst in the world

In all seriousness, US history is very biased. We give almost no credit to anyone when it comes to wars.

You win in the olympics, we win the war

Not really. Maybe you live in the meth filled wasteland of the Midwest, I don't know what goes on there. But in civilized parts of the country you're taught US history and World history so you get the whole picture and also learn about the US role in these wars. You're not taught anything that you couldn't look up yourself and see is fact

>people actually replied to this
jesus fuck

Nazis were fucking your shit up before the Russians stepped in

I'm 38, maybe history is taught differently now. I went to highschool in San Diego and it was pretty biased from what I remember.

>China
>Russia
>Germany

All gold medalists in genocide.

Well they were still in the middle of the war way back then so I guess they didn't have all the facts in just yet

>fucking your shit up
>destroyed their entire airforce
Pick 1

or the rest of Europe

They destroyed themselves from bombing you so much

What's the chart on the left?

The only reason why France is allowed on the Security Council is because they have nuclear capability.

Everyone knows Euros are memes and someone else should be there.

UN """"security"""" permanent members

un.org/en/sc/members/

remember the 22% and 6 millions Poles you goy!

All this was important. But you have to remember WW1 and 2 were fought far from your infastructure/industry (bar some japs). Played a big part in you being able to prop all of us up.

France has more nukes than Germans

Oh I do remember, I just wish more Americans did. The whole

>back to back world war champions

is pretty embarrassing. Especially since our major contributions in the world wars is barely covered in school in favor of "D-Day we won lel".

Fuck, the Seven Years War had more of an effect on murika soil than both world wars combined then multiplied by five.

I really hate our education system.

Only sane post itt

the reaper is watching us all

seek shelter NOW

Sorry, but the part about "localising" the War is not true, Wilhelm II was personally overseeing military maneuvers east of Oder for years, Churchill was even his guest one time (in 1907 I think)