Y

>semen
>ya

could they be anymore obvious?

I for one welcome the future return of an all-male olympics

who the qt on the left?

whats her name?

Almost an anagram of 'Yes, a man.'

He's going to retire before he ever gets punished.

We all have our little secrets.

>her

There is actually another man in the race too. You have seen Semenya and the Kenyan. Now meet Frank from Burundi

>newfags

That's just a woman pumped full of steroids

hahaaha whats """"her"""" name?

Ludmila Kratochvilova, an average Czech girl.

le typical DDR swimmer

Semenya is THICC

she is qt

>dat bulge though

>if my testicles hadn't dropped I could've be an olympic champion

Youre a man with no penis? That's unfortunate

Is this guy trying to imply there wasn't ANY controversy on this athlete?
Hell my father was in his 20s when this happened and he still remember how everybody made fun of "her"

How the fuck can there be any doubt?!

How does that make it better though? 70's-80s were a fucking shitshow

If you look at her current pics it's clearly a woman, she was just on insane amounts of doping and hormones i guess, still doesn't explain bulge tho. Funniest part she's not even an Olympic champion, finished 2

the fivethirtyeight article defending this shit made me want to hurl my laptop through an open window

>"The argument against testing is that the competitive advantage that men have over women arises from biological factors linked to sex, but sex is a biological trait without hard and fast borders. And that we can pretend that we divide competition by sex, but what we’re really doing is separating athletes by gender, which is an identity that has a social and cultural context as well, and those contexts may confer distinct advantages and disadvantages, too. Under this system, there’s an obligation to recognize Semenya under the gender identity that she has inhabited since birth, and to do so without subjecting her to invasive and humiliating inspections or tests. Her identity should not be up to strangers to decide."

>fivethirtyeight
into the trash it goes

>As espnW columnist Kate Fagan tweeted recently, “I shall steal line from someone on Twitter: I know Semenya is a woman because people are trying to control her body.”

not enough vomit in the world

nothing will happen because they're black, and blacks are always right or you'se racist

It's the future, he will win.

#042 looks like a goddamn australopithecus

>hairy armpits

What the FUCK

>whiteys will defend this

It's a yuro thing.

Hippies tried to push it here, too, but thankfully it never really caught on.

>we can pretend that we divide competition by sex, but what we’re really doing is separating athletes by gender

Oh piss off

>Posting Gnat Tin's shit

Who's this Semenya dude?

>>As espnW columnist Kate Fagan tweeted recently, “I shall steal line from someone on Twitter: I know Semenya is a woman because people are trying to control her body.”

As espnW columnist Kate Fagan tweeted recently, “I shall steal line from someone on Twitter: I know BEN JOHNSON is a woman because people are trying to control her body.”

As espnW columnist Kate Fagan tweeted recently, “I shall steal line from someone on Twitter: I know BROCK LESNAR is a woman because people are trying to control her body.”

As espnW columnist Kate Fagan tweeted recently, “I shall steal line from someone on Twitter: I know LANCE ARMSTRONG is a woman because people are trying to control her body.”

I miss moot

>actually arguing that men should be allowed to compete against women

And people will support this. Step back and think about that for a minute.

Nate (((Silver))) has been completely discredited this year.
Fucking meme dickhead

>meme statistician is now arguing "sex doesn't mean gender"

liberals are embarassing

Pumping a woman full of testosterone gives quite interesting results, including clitoral growth.

My sides

>>women

Joanna Jóźwik

Nate didn't write the article. He's an autistic numbers guy. I don't even think he's even watching the olympics

Wew

The may not look very feminine (although Niyonsaba sure looks like a women to me), but they are women. Semenya on the other hand has testicles and thus testosterone levels of a men. If any of the other had that much testosterone they would be banned for hormone doping