Japanese girls, when given the option, will ALWAYS choose to lose their virginity to an American...

Japanese girls, when given the option, will ALWAYS choose to lose their virginity to an American. They will NEVER prefer sex with a Japanese man, and will only "settle down" with one due to cultural pressures.
Japanese boys of Sup Forums, I hope you enjoy being the second choice of every girl you've ever wanted.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/223269/slide_223269_917662_free.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/1f/68/66/1f686697f909717a7e4bcf6e01aa25b6.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice thread, let's wait for the english teacher's serious reply in broken english.

>be me uni student
>dozens of gaijins including 3 Poles in my class
>the poles have fucked almost half of the nip girls in my class

uuuugg fug off whito pigus!

this white american guy married a japanese girl and got 3 hapu daughters

why are you still there?

She's a boat people in Vietnam.

The unfortunate (for you) reality of the situation is, you are inferior and will never satisfy women of your own kind in the way literally any other man can. It's okay though, since your people make perfect femboys.

all glorious Japanese women belongs to autistic Japanese men. U whitu piggus hands off from them.

>its yet another American cuckolding thread

Stop bullying Japan please

>Germany complaining about cuckolding
Quality patter

so qt.

Japs have bigger cocks than sissy amerisharts

Best German joke I've seen all day!

not jap

jap

proxies or foreigners living in japan?

whitu piggu living in Canada?

It's david-kun on deployment from the HMS or United States Army/Navy

No that's a abo

elly tran is vietnamese

I wonder how many Japanese (((boys))) have had to lick his cum out of their girlfriends' pussies. I'd guess 4*however many years he's been there

>implying licking cum out of girlfriends pussy is a bad thing
(you) should try it some time, it tastes gooooooood

why are you quoting me? wanna a beating with the belt, do you?

>spends his days in Sup Forums while being in asia
>HE BANGED A SHITLOAD OF GRILLS!!!!!!!!!

any girl that prefers i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/223269/slide_223269_917662_free.jpg

over s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/1f/68/66/1f686697f909717a7e4bcf6e01aa25b6.jpg

does not deserve to reproduce

What a pretty little boy! Do you think he likes leather?
I hope he has a nice butt. So many Japanese boys have small butts and it makes them harder to use

No, I'm a girl and we Yamato Nadeshiko go for Yamato boys, which are the only genuine bearers of our samurai heritage, any day to secure glorious Yamato race. Americans are little more than thirdworld monkeys that have no culture and heritage, and only a few low class racetraitor bitches go for them here.

very good roleplaying!

fUCKINGk white english teacher living in japan, you're ruining the authenticity of japanese culture fkn weaboos, here's your (you) FAGGOT

You propably are one of those manga girls, right?
No white dick wants you anyway, when we can of top tier asian pussy all day long.

Keep dreaming of your perfect senpai, while we cum into 10/10 nippon pussy.

>average of koreans 3.7"

DELET

>tumblr

I always tell my girls how whitu ppl are evil, racist. and also They wants to come to Japan because they are losers in their own country , no girls wants to date with them. so all gaijins come to Japan, wants to date with Japanese girls are all autistic losers. hey losers. remember this. Girls are girls wherever you go. They hate ugly fatty oily obese piggus.

Freeze, this is meme police
Put down this proxy, Janusz, and kick it in my direction

Did you prepare the English lessons you're going to teach already?

t. english teacher

>its the polish weeb that spams Sup Forums tier images of poland

>"Jap"
>decent English
>not a Westaboo
t. Steve

1.9" above the national average

Who /winningl here?

Time to go to Poland

Apparently I'm form Denmark

She doesn't look Japanese. She looks Southeast Asian

She's veitnamese.