I fixed Europe

I fixed Europe

No, you got rid of the only semi-functional country in the old world.

Bongs ruining everything yet again.

>belgium and luxembourg still exists

t. muh heritage fag

>France and Poland getting THAT much Germany
>Kaliningrad STILL Russian

>nowitzki
>german

limey bong education

Why is Austria Italian?

Leave dad alone at once!!

t. Forest Brothers

Why does Sup Forums have an autistic hateboner for Germany?

because Sup Forums is 90% Sup Forums and they hate Germany because of muh rapefugees

>White
>Nowitzki

Fucking lel

>daily germany hate thread

Cause Germany has fucked Europe in the ass on at least 3 occasions.

Maybe because Germany is a persistent force for evil and destruction throughout history

>coming from a colonial super villain
im so happy you get enriched by your former colonies

Name them.

>brits have always been gus bad guys behind the scenes, there wouldn't have been World Wars without you.

Refer to my colonial overlord.

>because Sup Forums is 90% Sup Forums and they hate Germany because of muh rapefugees
I want you to know how smug I am about how the tables have turned
t. doesn't browse Sup Forums

>still receives euro help
sure the tables have changed, teutonic order copy

We brought democracy, respect for the rule of law, football, and cricket to the world

What has Germany given the world apart from highly efficient killing devices?

success breeds jealousy

reply to us ones your country can survive without receiving eurobucks, thanks

>Alaric
Rekt Romans who repeatedly betrayed him. If you think Romans were anything but subhuman cancer you're braindead.
>Luther
Again, Reformation was instigated by corrupt, subhuman Shitalians.
>Marx
Jew
>Wilhelm
Did nothing except check French aggression (See: Morocco crisis). French are bloodthirsty savages who were STILL butthurt over 1871 and lured Russia into the entente to turn the next inevitable Balkan crisis into WWI. They manipulated the European alliance system to get into a two-front war with Germany and take back Alsace-Lorraine, thereby being ultimately at fault for WWI.
>Hitler
Could've been stopped easily if not for Subhuman Slavs siding with him early on and British appeasement.

Conclusion: Bong's wife cheated on him with a kraut and shitposting in impotent rage is the only thing that keeps him going.

MY PENIS CANNOT POSSIBLY BE ANY HARDER RIGHT NOW

t. underage yank teenage edgelord with 1/32th German ancestry and a degree from the University of Sup Forums

Deluded seppo """"""ubermensch""""" detected. Aryaniggers have done nothing but ravage their neighbours, create the most poisonous ideology in history, and fill Europe with hordes of rapefugees.

>muh monies
like clockwork
You make several times more money on supermarket chains and other investments than you spend on ebin eugibs, so get the fuck off from your high horse.
Anyway that wasn't my point, I was just saying it's nice to see autists from Sup Forums not sucking your dick and shitting on everyone else for a change.

oh we aren't anymore

>they dindu nuffin, they good bois
lmao
this