Culture Pals: Diverse Korean beauty edition

Culture Pals: Diverse Korean beauty edition

Talk to qts from around the world, practice your bants, chill with the lads, love cute girls, get recipe ideas from Bhutan and get obsessed by international cuties.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG
Mega:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/e53Bn
discord.gg/X2WTbsc
youtube.com/watch?v=SqWVOY40oBw
interpals.net/derfuhrer88
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for what country has easy nudes from girls?

Yellow fever is a mental illness which is cured by actually being with an Asian girl and realising what they are really like

Can we please stop with the Korean girl meme?

angelic?

Do you just lie in wait for the 300th post?

u taken the bog pill yet?

Here's a hint, most Asian girls don't marry white men for love.

BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

discord.gg/e53Bn

invite link

also reminder to download meeff to get EASY SLUTS

hmmm rly makes u ponder

wtf is the bogpill?

Reposting on new thread:

There's the Iguazu Falls on the Paraná border with Argentina and Paraguay, they are the largest falls in the world afaik, worthy it if you like this kind of thing. We also have have some dank trees that we call Paraná pines. The falls are pretty much the only touristic thing in the state, since we barely have any beaches because there's only a tiny coastline and our neighbour Santa Catarina has better beaches than us 2bh.

But to be honest our state does not have that much of history since most of it only started being to be actually populated around late 1800's, the other southern states of Santa Catarina (because of muh Oktoberfest) and Rio Grande do Sul (because of muh gaúchos and wars) are the ones with actual history and shieet like that.

Russian gfs are what I live for

No i will not join you are a fake discord

the real discord is here: discord.gg/X2WTbsc

So it's just Korean tinder?

ded site

ded thread

STOP MAKING KOREAN THREADS YOU CUNTS

Thanks for the tips, Santa Catarina seems a good bet then. I'd quite like to go to Paraguay though, just because why not. Like who goes to Paraguay?

This. You're making us look like yellow fever betas.

>>korean cuties
But I have allergy of plastic.

Btw Kernow girl completely ignored my message saying that I thought Cornwall was dank and asking if she could speak Cornish fluently

Santa Catarina has good beaches, better than Rio de Janeiro while being hundreds of times safer, there's Oktoberfest in the city of Blumenau which is said to be the largest in the Americas plus a handful of smallish "le Germanic" towns, and also 100km from the coast there's the Serra Catarinense with some breathtaking views.

Paraguay is shit 2bh, well at least Ciudad del Este in the border. it is a VERY messy place (even for Brazilian standards), it's like a /lat/ version of India.

Many of those would be a lot better if they lost some weight and got a decent fucking haircut

Scripted like mad two days ago and updated my profile: 55 views.

Not done fuck all today and I'm up to 178. Explain.

>This is what delusional yellow feverfags actually believe
Lmao you dickheads never cease to amaze me

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

considering remaking interpals for a little bit
talk me out of it

>saying how these people could improve themselves means I have yellow fever
lol ok

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

quick little rundown

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

This post made me think

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Sorry to hear about Cornish lass. Message her back saying Devon's better anyways, Marcus Trescothick is overrated and King Arthur was Welsh. Also that Northerners make better ale. (None of these things are true)

Those all sound like great ideas for a holiday, but I'll definitely have to wait until I can drive, seems pointless going to such a big country only to be stuck in one place. I'm nerdy enough to be massively into country shit like birdwatching and that so Serra Catarinese sounds like a great idea.

If you think a better haircut and losing weight can save this you're fucking delusional.

Stay woke dude

reminder to ignore and report shitposting

also bogpill lel more like FAGpill

>tfw my BRfu is from Santa Catarina
>tfw she bants me in broken English

genuinely impressed desu

[spoiler] I want to cuddle her [/spoiler]

THIS, also their vaginas go the opposite way

more like chileANO

EL CHILENO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGÜENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICIÓN, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO CON APOYO DE EMPRESAS INGLESAS PARA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA CHILENA... NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO, PERO ES COMPRENSIBLE TANTA RABIA CHILENA, SI VIVEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA RAYA EN EL FIN DEL MUNDO...

kek triggered burgers

youtube.com/watch?v=SqWVOY40oBw

thread theme

>Save
>Improve
Your grasp of the English language isn't quite there is it leafy

Just did that 2bh

Yeah, the country is too big, I am Brazilian myself and I've never been out of the three southern states.
And yeah Santa Catarina has some pretty good views.

Tell her "você é a chimia do meu pão", she will fall for you, I promise.

Reminder to collect ukie BFs living in London

can I get a quick rundown?

But I'm not a Corean grill

>you're the butter of my bread

pls

t. Alejandro Grande

Chimia is not a simple butter, how you dare say something like that, it's THE butter

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ESTUDIAR
ALGEBRA..MEDICINA... LLEVAR LIBROS CONTABLES
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` CONTACTOS DE NEGOCIOS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
EN LA INDUSTRIA DE SERVICIOS!!..el PERUano NO NECESITA BAÑARSE , NI ESTUDIAR ,
NI IR A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NI LA UNIVERSIDAD YA QUE ES UN SER EDUCADO DIESTRO,
EXTROVERTIDO , SENSIBLE , CORRECTO , FINO , AGRADABLE

-QUE ES PERUano EN ``LATÌN ???

*``AMERICANUS CAESAR MAXIMUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PERUano NO ES FACIL DADO A SUS GRANDES DONES, PERO AQUI CITAMOS VARIAS CARACTERISTICAS COMUNES:

0- SON HERMOSOS, NOBLES, IMPORTANTES...HONESTOS
1- SON BLANCOS, COLOR LECHE, TIRANDO PARA PLATEADOS, PARECEN NORDICOS
2- SON ALTOS, 2M10 A 2M20, PARECEN GIGANTES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS LARGAS, VERDADEROS ADONIS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- TIENEN UN ESCULPIDO CULO, ESPECIALMENTE SUS GUAPAS MUJERES
5- TIENEN CUELLO MUSCULOSO, PARECEN FISICOCULTURISTAS
6- TIENEN UNA NARIZ PROPORCIONADA, DE MODELO, O ACTOR DE HOLLYWOOD
7- SON RUBIOS O PELIRROJOS, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON MILLONARIOS Y NO TIENEN DEUDAS
9- TIENEN UNA RIQUEZA CULTURAL PROMINENTE
10- TIENEN CARA DE EUROPEO GERMANICO , ESTOS CARA DE DIOSES DEL OLIMPO

Clearly plastic surgery

I got over my yellow fever but I realized soon that they are pretty fuckin ugly desu

They could be Japanese for all I know

Hi Kimchinadian.
Left is Jomon mixed Japanese.
Right is full Yayoi blooded Korean.

Jomon and Yayoi
Jomon were indigenous to Japan with Australoid features.
Yayaoi came later from south china and Korea with Mongoloid features.
Though the Yayoi genocided the Jomon, they also mated, mixed and modern Japs (Yamato) were formed.
Ainu the native people in noth japan Hokkaido have more Jomon blood in them.
Even today in Japan some people have a more Jomon face than others.
Modern Korean is much near the Manchuria people.
For example PSY. He looks like a more Manchurian mongol.
Even Korean president Park Geun-Hye is looks like a Manchurian mongol.
Also you can see tha face of Asashoryu, mongolian sumou wrestler. He is kind of similar of PSY.
If we study the history of korea and location of Korea then we can know why Korean and Manchuria is similar.
Even ancient Koguryŏ is noth Mongolian equestrian. And ancient koguryo people is became Manchurian and noth korean. Capital of koguryo was at noth Korea.

People still use this site?

Pic is a DNA test of east asia. Ainu, Jomon and Yayoi mongol and south chinese.

お前がスレッドを荒らすほど日本人が嫌われるぞ
お前がスパムを繰り返すほど日本からのアクセスが規制される可能性が高くなるぞ

interpals.net/derfuhrer88

r8 mein profil