""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""united"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" states of America

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""united"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" states of America

Other urls found in this thread:

people.vcu.edu/~mamcdani/Publications/McDaniel (2006) Estimating state IQ.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vHjT2BKYn-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

liberal

Stick to
To be disliked
Be extreme

Is that a haiku?

I wonder how Trump is taking all of this.

he said in an interview long before he ever ran for president that his ideas would be correct but unpopular, and 'would dedicate my life to this country but it's a very mean life'

leftists should be bombed for trying to divide our great country

Same shit that happens every 4 years t'bh

I wonder too. Imagine caring so much about your brand name while being a wildly unpopular President. Must suck.

They're all moving to Canada anyways

this

he probably doesn't give a damn about whether or not they like what's happening.

I bet if you asked them they talk about "no borders" and "global citizenship".
Therefore, I don't think they should be considered American.

Tomorrow it's Monday, people will go to work and this shit will be over.

t. cleetus

>everyone who disagrees with me isnt an american you have to go back pedro xD"

Kill yourself.

I doubt it. He took time during an interview with ABC I believe it was to brag about his crowd size at the inauguration without even being asked about it. It's clearly effecting him

>illinois
t. jamalterious de'tyrone smith

>pennsyltucky

You should have seceded so Sherman could burn you down.

>pennsyltucky XDDD
i live in an area of much higher HDI and safety than chiraq. try to avoid getting shot tomorrow, or better yet don't, worthless nigger

I love what Trump has done to America. End of the fucking American Empire. I like Trump!

I've lived in Chicago all my life and I have never been shot. I think I'll be fine, Cletus. Go back to fucking your sister and complaining about niggers you never see.

This picture is everything you need to know.

Fly

i'm liberal but im also apathetic

What did he mean by this?

>pennsylvanians commit incest XDD
hilarious my illionoisdumb nigger

And here you can see soccer moms and dried up unskilled factory workers.

Not likely, they underestimate how difficult it actually is to emigrate to Canada legally.

>United

>States

>America

Same tbqh.

For the last time, this was taken using results from school, not by directly measuring IQ. It's more of a measure of how well the school systems work in each state.

We stopped being a real country in 1965. Now it is only a matter of time until civil war, balkanization, or both.

Aw that's so sweet :3 Its good to see a politician that isn't just in it for themselves or ego.

>Chicongo

Lmao at your warzone

lmao at your nigger and spic infested shithole city

lmao at your financial problems

lmao that I live in a far smarter, safer, freer and richer state than you

Like most liberals you don't do shit until some lunatic gets elected, but then you whine about it. Republicans always elect some batshit insane retard on a high horse, and Democrats are pussies so they always allow it. Every. Fucking. Time.

Being a liberal is pain.

I refuse to believe this map is correct because Maryland is below intellectual heavyweights such as South Dakota, Ohio and Idaho. We're Below North Carolina and only 0.3 points above Kentucky? Sorry, not fucking possible, I've been to all of those places many times and it just isn't.

also:
>Louisiana, Tennessee and Mississippi above 60

You can reasonably estimate IQ by using NAEP and other measures with a high degree of certainty. It correlates extremely strongly with results on an IQ test.

Read and stay rekt.

You are a dumb worthless nigger. Chicago is an embarassment to this nation. You should be quarantined off. How does it feel that the poorest white shitholes in this country have far less murder and assault rates than your Somalia-tier shithole?

Hope you get clipped by Chief Keef kek.

Read. What you believe does not equal reality.

Maryland has a shitton of niggers and spics to drag you down.

It's really adorable that he actually said that and you believed him

This is true.

I have been trying to marry my boyfriend (american) and live with him, and it looks like it will be much much easier for me to move down there to be with him than to have him move up here.

Kek
Warriors of the left.

>IL
>99.9

Chicago's fucked up.

>We are all pawns of the mentally superior Massholes
feels bad man

I'm from Arizona.

Your own study says that they didn't use a representative sample because they only used data from public school, and different states have different levels of enrollment in private schools.

>Tomorrow it's Monday, people will go to work and this shit will be over.
>people will go to work
The college students and 20hour a week bartenders and baristas supported by their parents won't. If you haven't noticed they are a huge part of these protests.

I'm liberal but not quite apathetic, however I feel powerless to change anything going on because I know nothing I do will ever really matter

All of red America touches each other. Really really makes you think

When aren't shitlibs protesting something?

Seriously protesting is like a religion to them

Possibly. Maybe in Baltimore.
Although this was from the town bordering mine (I'm 20854 and this is 20852): youtube.com/watch?v=vHjT2BKYn-s

But I think we take better care of our minorities than most other places. Lots of 'dem programs' and shit. ...except here many of them actually take advantage. Prince George's county is the richest African-American majority county in the nation.

In college there I saw a lot of first-gen blacks who really worked there asses off. Seeing how they got their shit together with just a little nudge from 'dem programs' to get STEM degrees made me a leftard for life, I'm not ashamed to say it.

I'd be in uni at UMD (go Terps!) and many times I'd see this dark ass ebonics-sounding kid in the engineering library explaining Calc III to someone else. One time it was a wide-eyed FOB Asian girl. It was strangely amusing and uplifting at the same time, like a surreal multiculti scene from an NBC sitcom

e.g.
>nah nah nigga, you convert dat shit into polar and if you got any thetas left there aint no limit, shit is undefined, your job is done nigga
>sheeeeeeit, u aint got to integrate the last step girl... naw since that shit's in spherical coordinates its just times the radius

or in on of my comp sci classes some tattooed gangbanger cholo laughing at some Indian kid in a 200-level comp sci class on assembly
>*laughing derisively* now how u gonna write all that good shit when u can just use the syscall. come on, use the shell. think nigga! shit!

>far more children enrolled in public schools
>not an adequate measure

lmao

nigger what baltimore homicide rate is off the charts

except northern Maine.