When did you realize this was a masterpiece?

When did you realize this was a masterpiece?

When I saw it for the second time after I watched a lot of 70's trash movies. I unironicaly think this is one of his best movie.
I want him to make full horror movie

The car crash scene where the tire peels the girls face off

I don't, but i pretend it's great just to be contrarian.

>Death Proof
>anything but a shit-smear in a DVD case

> pandering to feminists ever

Tarantula is a fucking joke

Always loved it. Tarantino saying it's the worst he has done bothers me desu especially after his two last movies.

Came here to say basically this.

It's by no means a masterpiece, but I still love every minute of it, and think it's far superior to his two attempts at doing Westerns.

It's a great movie. I do regret walking out of the theatre when I went to go see it the first time.

Planet Terror is absolute trash.

The Kill Bill's are undoubtedly his worst films to date

When the feet apear.

No. The dialogue is mind numbing. It doesn't deserve the hate, but don't be a total retard and call it a masterpiece.

UNO
FARTO

It isn't. It's absolutely atrocious.

this movie always reminds me how comfy convenience store parking lots in the dead heat of summer are

so does mew end up fucking that dude?

One of the worst movies to be contrarian about. Just awful

Brilliant work

this movie is shit. what's the point of the diner scene with them conversing for forever? it's just pretentious bullshit.

>Liking this or Planet Terror

I am glad that self indulgent muck flopped for the both of them

>Bunch of women defeat Kurt Russell
NOPE

Of the two that made up the double feature it is by far the more successful of the two of replicating what those films were actually like. People seem to dislike the slow burn expecting some thrill ride of action, etc, whereas all of those films were exactly like that. A deliberately paced (and in some instances not so deliberate) slow burn to a - usually - violent conclusion

I wish people would stop equating "slow burn" with "boring as fuck."

It's two different movies. Love the first half. Hate the second.

About five minutes in.