Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10422685/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon

basedEuron is based

muhbigcock

AND WHO ARE YOU

>prince that you promised me, Ned

Jonsa is love, Jonsa is life, The Par that was Promised.

Ship it or be destroyed

Where were you when we won? strawpoll.me/10422685/r

Nth for meera

FUCKING NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

nth for the rightful queen

How can people still doubt Stannis is alive

nth for bearloli, first of her name, rightful ruler of the realm

JON WE'RE OUT OF LEMONCAKES JON I WANT LEMONCAKES WITH MY TEA JON GOSH DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING

Maisie a cute!

all heil king &queen

So basically, Dany invades Westeros next season because Yara will deliver her the fleet?

Night King

Was she wearing a cleavage dress?

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

Happy 34th Birthday Ania!

why would they both be in costume at the same time like this?

Doesn't dany film in a whole separate country?

Nth for Euron.

DEAD DEAD DEAD

CLEGANEBOWL CANCELLED

LADY STONEHEART CUT

Yes and they will land in Dorne and team up with sneks to form an alliance of stronk women.

THE BOAT IS FUCKING EMPTY HOLY SHIT WAT!!!!

No. It's a patch.

I know for a fact Kit browses /got/.

Upvoted

why did teenage jaime look exactly like very recent jaime?

Jon is a Targaryen and Daenerys is a secretly a Blackfyre. They'll flip the identities of snow and fire.

Only 10 years old and still probably the most prudent leader so far.

You fucking asshole stop

please

Nice botted poll.

is he the Azor Jon autist?
now everything makes sense

G E T H Y P E
E
T
H
Y
P
E

Best king

Gendry's back

I'm gonna have a gentle, but pleasurable cum to her later just to say congratulations.

maybe, but I think they'll end this season by revealing lady stoneheart.

you win

>Stannis the Grannis autists still sperging

Maybe we will never get the full scene and they just made Nikolaj do it

How can one be in such denial?

Because everyone forgot that people thought Jaime was a dick for killing the MAd King, so the only way they could get across and remind people that it was him was for it to be the actual actor

Will he EVER get to crossbow someone /got/?

Does Conleth Hill even realize that he got the shit end of the stick when they adapted his character?

Place you're bets for King of the North and the Future Mr. Sansa.

Jon Snow
CIAfinger
Robin Arryn
Brienne of Tarth

Sounds like a plan

Because he wouldn't be recognizable as Jaime if they got an actor to play him.

back again

Is it bad that I got a boner from her scolding Sansa?

The hair ruin it completely for me.

Reminder that Sansa marrying Jon makes political sense.

Stark name even though right now it doesn't mean shit, still gives claim to stuff, with Jon (a bastard) as King in the North, any husband of Sansa and children she has will have claim and may throw around stuff like usurper and illegitimate and cause trouble especially if backed by an army, like say the Vale.

By marrying Jon, the bastard and trueborn lines are joined, succession is clear and neither can be used against the other

to make sure normies understand this was Jaime. Keep in mind most people who watch this dumb show haven't seen season 1 and 2 and some not even 3, they don't know Jaime had longer hair before.

I would like to put $500 on Brienne.

R A M S E Y
A
M
S
E
Y

post best scene from GoT

why is her face so puffy

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD

Whats the purpose of showing Mel's glamour unless somebody also uses it?

Bad taste there user.

Post your prediction on the manner in which Stannis will return

>picked up by Vale Knights, rides in with lilfinger to save Jun snew's siege

No, he's the Jonsa autist.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

the new red priestess obviously uses one too

Yeah that gay guy who find her ugly botted the poll and now the poll got 13 yes...the sad man.

>worst witch

Does wearing a Faceless men™ mask make your hand skin age too?

> SweetRobin as King of the North

Please let this happen

But leaks confirm Jon gets made King in the North, so the position and being Mr Sansa are separate

>bran0vision where he can see through melly's glamour and watches stannis fuck the old witch

>Worst Witch (2017)
>tfw you remember that Tim Curry is dead

>worst witch

>best waifu

Reminder that Eddard Stark is still alive and would be pretty mad about that if it happened.

>You will never be a simpleton peon building a pretty church with the lads on a rolling green hill
>You'll never chill out with them and banter in the fields after work with some ale
>That qt will never serve you beef stew for lunch with a smile for all your dedication

That opening was maximum comfy before Sandor came in.

>Robin Arryn

Imagine [spoilers] He and Sansa moon dooring niggahs all day and while he sucks her tits. [/spoilers]

I've gotten myself so set on this that now I'm going to be really disappointed if they don't. We've been saying this for two seasons now, bros :(

What I want to know is why nobody has asked Jon what the fuck he is doing meddling in the affairs of the south when for all they know he is still a brother of the night's watch.

I also thought it was laughable that bear loli was just like 'are the dead actually coming? OK', while they didn't even bother trying to tell Glover about it.

Stuff like that can be faked.
it's fucking magic

lady
stoneheart
is
cut
from
the
show

Her tully ovaries recognize Stark and dragon seed and are ovulating

Bran's timetravel essentially forms a complete causal loop extended over multiple timelines

the loop is not merely between point A and B, but between point A and B in two seperate time streams

This is the only logical way to explain brans timetravel

prove me wrong

Comfy scenes exist just for contrast

it's time for you to go back, son

>why would they both be in costume at the same time like this?

gee why i wonder

Why doesn't Gendry have a bastard's surname? I don't understand the unspoken wishy-washy bastardy policies they use.

I doubt it'll be LSH, but what I think they'll do is they'll make it so Beric lost his mind after being resurrected too many times and basically took on the LSH persona. That'd explain why the Brotherhood went to shit.

PodrickxSansa is the endgame

Why haven't you voted for Bernie Sanders?

Just watch the Pillars of the Earth .

Yes, the face are magic....did you missed season 5 finale when the Waif's face Jaquen was wearing changed his body shape

jon+dany+sansa threesome when?

That'd just make the sex hotter for Jon to be honest.

Yet on the inside he'd be okay with it since Jon is just her cousin

(and when I say south I mean everyrthing south of the wall)

He does. It's Rivers.

>You will never put your hand over her curly hair and mess it up while she giggles

I hope, 3 zombies Stark in one season would be a little too much.

>yfw the reason the mad king kept saying burn them all was because Bran accidentally fucked him the way he did Hodor.

and
replaced
with
lord
stoneheart

for those of you who have been whining and accusing HBO of being shekel hoarders for wanting to extend season 7 over 2 years... consider this

thats a whole year of /got/ posting they are giving you, FOR FREE. you should be licking D&D's hairy beanbags

what else are you going to do when the show is over? try /who/ posting HAHA what a sick joke

APOLOGIZE