How does it make you feel that his is how the rest of the Internet sees Sup Forums?

How does it make you feel that his is how the rest of the Internet sees Sup Forums?

it's true

>rest of the internet
>site I've never even heard of

bit outdated but i agree generally with the pic OP

Excellent, although this board is more poptimist now

i wish this was Sup Forums
its nothing but kids raging over whats the best kanye west and grimes album

I don't browse Sup Forums often but I've seen plenty of well replied threads talking about pop and shit like kanye.

nah Sup Forums's gotten shitty and now people unironically talk about music
it's awful

>dragonforce
it was written 5 years ago ewww
[spoiler]the baord is even worse now[/spoiler]

Lol, it's not our problem that they haven't heard about these bands, all those "obscure" bands we supposedly discuss have had cult following and appreciation long before Sup Forums even existed, it's not like we invented them.

Is Kurt Cobain also deemed as stupid indie contrarian edgy hipster because of his list of favorite albums by "obscure" artists?

nodoby listens to obscure music here it's as generic as it gets
what are they on about?

>kendrick
>kanye
>drake
>radiohead
>taylor swift

Sup Forums's hardly obscure anymore

>Lol

Stop.

Okay.
---
Kek, it's not our problem that they haven't heard about these bands, all those "obscure" bands we supposedly discuss have had cult following and appreciation long before Sup Forums even existed, it's not like we invented them.

Is Kurt Cobain also deemed as stupid indie contrarian edgy hipster because of his list of favorite albums by "obscure" artists?
---
Is it better now?

Yes.

>nothing but heated discussions about K-Pop, Top 5 Death Grips Lyrics/Albums/Songs, ways to suck Kanyes dick, Antony Fantano, shitty bandcamp/soundcloud projects literally nobody cares about

>radiohead
good one

The people who made these posts came to chart threads, posted their shitty charts and were laughed at by anons and tripfags alike. They became insecure and tried to cloud those insecurities by painting all Sup Forumstants as bad people.

Have you ever been to Sup Forums? who do you think wrote those posts?

Those urban dictionary definitions are really out of date
>spamming of Dragonforce

I miss the times when dragonforce was memed tbf

but if those people were only talking about chart threads, they would actually be correct. Those places are countersignalling central

Pretty good summary of Sup Forums

Sup Forums has more mainstream taste than the mainstream does. Every other thread is about whatever big name rap album came out within the last two weeks.

>A typical poster on Sup Forums
>plays guitar

This part is not true. 95% of Sup Forumstants can't play any instrument.

A lot of people on Sup Forums now days like rap, I do kind of agree about the obscure thing

This desu

Sup Forums wasn't added in 2004
if they can't even get that right then why should i pay attention

I am so fucking sick of seeing MC Ride, Grimes, Fantano and Kanyes faces.