we'll never know what he really meant

he meant shut the FUCK up

Life is like a box of chocolates Ray and I'm fucking lactose intolerant

It doesn't last as long for fat people.

the darker ones always get eaten (fucked) first

>chocolates are like a life of box
what did he mean by this?

i always eat the white ones first because they are the most delicious

Life is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable because all you get back is another box of chocolates. So you're stuck with this undefinable whipped mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while there's a peanut butter cup or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast and the taste is... fleeting. So, you end up with nothing but broken bits filled with hardened jelly and teeth-shattering nuts. And if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you got left is an empty box filled with useless brown paper wrappers.

He's only talking about russell stover's chocolates though. Since most boxes of chocolate are just like all the same.

he meant boy am i stupid

there's a diagram on the inside of those boxes that show what all the chocolates are

that fat fucks will probably finish it first

do you guys think they made him retard tier stupid in this movie

no person with just low iq would be like a mongoloid

HE FUCKING SAYS IT, HE FUCKING SAYS WHAT HE MEANS BY IT

"LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES, >>>>>>>>>YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GONNA GET

Was just about to post this. Fucking ignorant inbred plebian millennials. These cunts are old enough to be fucking voting now! I give it 10 years before society collapses

It's actually

>Life WAS like a box of chocolates

Welcome to universe B.

He meant that he's legally retarded and unable to understand the guide on the inside of the lid.

Jenny's a whore.

But you do know what you're going to get because boxes have chocolates usually have a guide as to what is what

>boxes have chocolates usually have a guide as to what is what

>life is like a chocolate of boxes

I'm afraid you've slipstreamed OP. It happens to us all as we all jump back and forth from time-to-time. You are currently in the reality where he said WAS like... pic related.

Now, that is like a box of chocolates!

>what is the bait effect

HE LITERALLY SAYS IT RIGHT AFTER YOU KEK
"YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU GONNA GET"
ALSO, QUADS

>Building supply store: HOME DEPOT is now THE Home Depot

That you need to keep the niggers locked up?

>Musician : The Artist Formerly Known as Prince is now Dead

downvote