Trout Mask Replica is the biggest redpill post-modern, advent-garde album in history. Fuck globalists, surveillance...

Trout Mask Replica is the biggest redpill post-modern, advent-garde album in history. Fuck globalists, surveillance, mass immigration, social media, political correctness and the new world order.

>this is what music sounds like in Trump's america
oh no

I actually think that the majority of music created under Trump's America will birth some of the most patrician albums recorded thus far. You can already see how terrible blue pilled music is turning out to be with the "100 songs for Trump".

>gorillaz
>arcade fire
anti-trump songs aren't very good so far

Why do people think this will birth a new age of music? People will stop caring about Trump in a year when they realise there are much bigger problems that should be at the forefront of concern.
Even Shia LaBeouf gave up on the HWNDU shit after a day. People (especially left-wing protestors) want to be seen protesting - but not actually protest. People want there to be a new Punk or music scene in opposition to Trump - but not actually be apart of it.

Why would you ever think that would be the case
What good musician is "red pilled" to begin with
John Maus, the fucking moronic accelerationist?

>People (especially left-wing protestors) want to be seen protesting - but not actually protest.
I mean if that leads to them actually protesting, in their millions and millions, which it has done, then same difference desu

music will never be (((red-pilled))), because art is inherently liberal.

lol fucking delete this

Art isn't inherently liberal - Westerns, action films, rap and country music all have conservative leanings to varying degrees

The rise of the alt right isn't gonna do shit for art though lol, all I've seen in the past year is one guy's attempt to tweet a novel and endless Pepe variants

shut the fuck up cuck

lol you're so obsessed with someone fucking the wife you don't have

>What is Wagner, Stravinsky, Webern, and Ives?

Hitler's idol, two fascist sympathisers, and... an eccentric from an insurance agency who was a big fan of democracy?

so what you're saying is that TMR is punk as fuck?

It is though. Even if the artist is not liberal, they had to think with a liberal mindset for the art to be created.

Case in point for that idea being Wagner, who thought liberally enough about the idea of tonality to come up with the idea of post-tonality. One doesn't come up with such groundbreaking ideas by thinking the safe, conservative boring way.

I don't know why anybody responded to this thread with long political comments. It's a shitpost, haven't you guys seen the other four threads with the exact same subject but with different albums?

My God, you guys take yourselves too seriously.

>action films
>country and rap music
>art

Ppl in this thread don't realize it's pasta

What I love about this is the right wingers responding to this seriously. I mean unless it's just the OP but it has too many serious responses for that to be the case. How the fuck is trout mask replica gonna be about social media lmaoooo y'all are so dumb I swear

Even then calling John Maus red pilled is a reach if ive ever seen one. He's made a couple of statements defending Ariel Pink for being obnoxious because they're friends, that doesn't mean he voted for trump and hates Muslims lol

>conservatism means thinking inside the box
You should read up on what conservatism is.

I have. Particularly in the vein of culture it's always "lets keep things the way they have been/used to be" rather than pushing for change. All attempts at actual change has been driven by liberals historically.

They call those things art and at the same time they say that (real) contemporary art sucks, I don't get it.

Inb4 "republicans wanted to get rid of slavery" from some dumbass who doesn't know republicans were liberals back then

>Stravinsky
So I'm guessing you've never seen or heard of the accompanying ballet for The Rite of Spring

You're a fucking moron if you don't think so desu

1) "They"? I'm a leftist
2) Contemporary art, music and film are all art, sorry if this is a shock

i havent saged a thread harder than this one