youtube.com/watch?v=8ZCLT56Si44
youtube.com/watch?v=hooKVstzbz0
youtube.com/watch?v=OfsKzry6jQE
youtube.com/user/pj007101/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=B9ykKn83LkQ#t=243
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BEING

SOMEBODY

She does this for her son actually, though I think she's really gotten into it over the years. Actually an alright person in real life.

Do you think see yelled it correctly ie. "LEEEEEHRROOOOOOYYYYEEEE HUJEHNKIEIEIEEIIEEENENENENESSSSSSSS"

imagine how embarrassingly obvious a fraud it'd be if she just went "LEEEROY JENKINS!"

I don't recognize the character she's cosplaying.

Imagine

Who is she cosplaying? Looks like generic witch painted in green colors for some reason.

looks like orc warlock tier 1-2

>Yelling Leeroy Jenkins
It's cringeworthy no matter when it happen or who is saying it.

do you think she knows the maymay or said it as something she doesn't know what it means and did it just for the money?

>Leeroy Jenkins

I don't get this meme, it's not even funny or anything it's screaming some name

can someone make a "local man yells at cloud" meme with this thank you

I like Jamie.

Her son is a turbo autist, probably user of Sup Forums. She takes a legitimate interest in nerdy shit and it doesn't feel forced.

Supposedly she's pretty decent at Street Fighter IV.

I wish my mom was cool and rich and had internal male organs like Jamie.

reddit are easily amused

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZCLT56Si44
0:42

She's been playing WoW for years, apparently.

Fear not newfag, you will be accepted here before too long.
youtube.com/watch?v=hooKVstzbz0

I heard it on a Shrek YTP and it was pretty funny there

It was funny at the time, though I was only 16-17 years old when the video came out so a lot of other shitty stuff was funny then as well.

this is an 18+ site billy

>Tfw private L. Jenkins dies in mass effect

Its kind of funny

That seems nice. Her son must be a huge sperg, just look at him. She's just really supportive of his interests I guess.

Pretty sure it predates muh boogeyman you reactionary fuck.

That's the mark of a great parent, not just tolerating your child's interests but getting actively involved.

eh?

not if your child is into killing kids or being a brony

Middle aged women love world of warcraft.

this is a PG-13 movie thread, gramps

Well killing other kids isn't an interest it's mental sickness.

>mfw guild moms are still a thing
Literally the worst thing ever.

who is this semen demon?

>tfw you mom is not jamie lee curtis

I'll take a guild mom over the "guild leader's girlfriend" any day of the week.

So is being a brony.

found out he was adopted

>tfw a rich family didn't adopt you :(

>yfw when it's the guild leader's wife and you have take her son on the raid

You have a strange obsession with bronies. Is there something you'd like to discuss?

Do you think JLC knows about our meme?

her son probably invented it

Brony detected

t. Kid born in 1995

I think she's one of the biggest shtposters out there.

IMAGINE if some Sup Forums sperg were there with Jamie Lee Curtis and after she shouted Leeroy Jenkins he started shouting the IMAGINE copypaste word for word

Bane?

Bullshit it wasn't funny back then, and it's even more cringeworthy now.
"Did he drop any loot?" on other hand was fucking hilarious.

What? I saw Cisco yell that on Flash but I just looked it up and it's some really old youtube video? I thought Cisco was just being random. Weird.

>It was funny at the time, though I was only 16-17 years old. Now my sense of humour is much more mature and sophisticated, these days I'm into baby grinch, that's what I find funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=OfsKzry6jQE

The greatest of all time WoW meme, especially since it was unscripted.

>nobody will ever talk to the goose about electronic interference

BASED

Imagine being Arthas in that dungeon and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and my voice actor." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 160 year old banshee on the frozen throne. Like seriously imagine having to be Arthas and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting effects barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery textures, and just sit there, raid after raid, hour after hour, while she perfected that combo. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone inc chat tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS PLAYS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of elves and high-res models and later alleged virtual-rape victims for your ENTIRE EXISTANCE coming straight out of the Warcraft III. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" gear, the gear she farmed so hard for with payed off chinese people in the previous months. And then the devs calls for another expansion, and you know you could kill every single person in this dungeon before Metzen could kill you off, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arthas. You're not going to lose your future movie career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>our meme
It's my meme.

Look at me.

I'm the meme now.

That was originally FlyLo.

you will never talk about rare LEGO minifigs with Roon

Somebody please post the IMAGINE drawing of Arnie.

It keks my shreks every goddamn time.

>interference
I don't think that's the word

I like adult Grinch as well.

he's so black I thought my computer screen was fucked up for a second

I lvoe memes

I know you're trying desperately to fit in, but I was born in 1995 and everyone in my class played WoW and quoted unfunny WoW videos.

>remember sexually teasing all the 40 year old women and they enjoyed it

>I was born in 1995
Your opinion is literally garbage.

I didn't offer an opinion, you furry piece of garbage.

I actually think she is/was cute, I think the aged rather well all things considered, and her body did look hot in the Arnie movie, only her hair and makeup looked like shit.

Here you go, I think you can use this more than me.

is that Pepe's motorcycle?

that reminds me that our guild leader cucked out melee leader and stole his fucking wife then had a kid with her. they were in different countries too.

That's some serious dedication.

Also melee DPS shitters can leave anytime.

>implying there's anything wrong with being a furry

WATCH THE TAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL

>2016
>not a furry

look at this faggot

Story time senpai

I give you my (you) but it was mediocre

She doesn't like Trump fuck her

Makes me laugh everytime

>Post YFW the Leeroy Jenkins channel is now posting childrens nursery rhyme videos with GTA4 disney mods in the background

youtube.com/user/pj007101/featured

Assblaster Yogurt is the official yogurt of Warcraft

i can actually believe this

Fuck the Arnold meme, I'd tear that shit up.
by which I mean I'd cum in 20 seconds flat and spend the rest of my life masturbating to the memory

She took her husband (Christopher Guest cosplaying as Dr. Boskonivich) and sperger son to Evo last year. She was dressed as Vega.

IMAGINE
M
A
G
I
N
E

same

youtube.com/watch?v=B9ykKn83LkQ#t=243

>MOM. I want next!

holy shit this kid looks like he browses Sup Forums desu

Furries are scum. You exist as ego.

15 years from now people won't think the memes you like are funny either.

Someone born in 1995 would be around 21 and older than 75% of this board, you autist

I wish I could go back in time and punch my younger self for thinking Billy Mays YouTube poop was funny.

That guy actually looks like a somali pirate irl. I thought it was all CGI

TOLD

it wasn't that bad desu

Well played

They said he was in the movie, was he a part of the cut scenes or did I miss that?

>Someone born in 1995 would be around 21 and older than 75% of this board, you autist
wow it's like a turd on a shithep, congratulations

cry as much as you want, you will always be an 8 yr old to me.

I bet you consider Justin Bieber an artist

Who gives a shit? Don't tell me you go to sleep every night recounting every cringy thing you've ever done? Life's too short to dwell on that type of stuff.

Who do you think OP is?

1996 here lad. Older than me

How old are you, son?

This can't be real. If it is I request somebody post a video of it. Surely somebody must have recorded this.