That's Art Angels

>Art Angels

Serious answers only pls.

Try this.

>Art Angels
Nah, all those songs just run together into one, indistinct slurry of shit
Can't call that "catchiest pop album ever"

Tegan and Sara are a 3/10 act

That's a serious answer. Listen to it and you'll understand why.
You didn't even listen to it, dipshit. How are the intro, California, Scream and Flesh Without Blood (to name only the first 4 tracks) even similar to each other?

Is it always this same poster that rushes to defend Fart Angles

I don't like the singles, why would I like the album. What I've heard just sounds noisy, messy and kind of badly produced or something like its hard to listen to

People will think this a joke, but this a great album. I'd say its catchier than Tegan and Lesbo, and Art Angels

For real Flesh Without Blood and especially Kill vs. Main are garbage. I love the album but those are the worst two on it, so you might still like it.

>I don't like the singles, why would I like the album.
So you didn't even listen to the album. "Good job".
>always this same poster
Then what are my IPs?

What a pleb! FWD & KVM are amazing, wtf are you talking about?

I didn't say it was bad I just said I don't think I would like it, sounds messy.

I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon and pretend Art Angels is the worst album in the world, because its not. But its certainly not "catchy". You can tell she's ripping off Charli XCX, but Charli XCX is a much better/"catchier" alternative if you're into that kind of thing.

>sounds messy
It sounds clear to me. Every single element from AA has a purpose. You should try harder.

I give it a light to strong 4

>But its certainly not "catchy".
That's just your opinion. Lots of people find AA to be really catchy. So catchy that they couldn't stop playing it.
>You can tell she's ripping off Charli XCX, but Charli XCX is a much better/"catchier" alternative if you're into that kind of thing.
Wrong and wrong. She didn't rip Charli at all and Charli did just silly fun music and nothing more. She's not even on 1/4 of Grimes' level. Compare After the Afterparty and Boom Clap with Realiti and Oblivion. See?

That's a shit rating. Keep it.

this album is the catchiest
youtube.com/watch?v=x2LwR_D-sio

I can compare After the Afterparty and Boom Clap with Realiti and Oblivion and I find the two former to be VASTLY superior. Charli knows exactly what shes doing and why, and she pulls that with so much finesse. This is why those sounds so big and glossy with nothing "extra" wasted by being chucked in sonically.

Boom Clap is loud, catchy and loveable. Realiti and Oblivion seem to go absolutely nowhere but float around without a hook. I dont find "welcome to realiti" to be particularly inspiring lyrics, and it is also spelled incorrectly. No doubt chalk that one up to Grimeys genius! That little hook on Oblivion that just repeats endlessly sounds like a Human League b-side, and the singing is not very good. I get she's trying to sound angelic but it just makes her voice to weak and soft to leave any impact.

I'll certainly give Realiti the credit as the better of Grimey's two, but it still just doesn't seem to hit anyone on that "emotional" special level that turns a collection of instruments and vocals into a true living song like Charli's pieces.

294,000,000 more people listened to Charli's tracks for a reason

pic

294,000,000 more people listened to Charli

And thats just on youtube... poor Grimey.

SAD!

We have a deal. Stay in your containment thread.

Only when the people who like to pretend Grimes is good stay in theirs desu desu

>I can compare After the Afterparty and Boom Clap with Realiti and Oblivion and I find the two former to be VASTLY superior.
Are you trolling, dude? Realiti and Oblivion are so much better it's not even a contest.

>294,000,000 more people listened to Charli's tracks for a reason
>implying popularity = quality
Millions of people are listening to crap or mediocre music, so what's your point? Charli has more views than e.g. Bjork or Kate Bush, does that mean she's better?

Re-evaluate your whole value system. Or stop trolling.

>people who like to pretend Grimes is good
>pretend
These people don't pretend to like her, they actually like her. Her music is that great.

you're such a fucking closeted homo grimes is fucking baby tier

>That's just your opinion.
But it is objectively a better opinion than yours.

hello

Your retarded post doesn't make any sense. Cease your shitposting, faggot.

>objectively a better opinion
There's no objectivity in music taste. Checkmate!