What would Walt think of Disney in 2016?

What would Walt think of Disney in 2016?

ew look at those fucking ginny dagos ew I'm gonna barf

I think he'd enjoy it until he saw the outrageous prices

>what the fuck is this nerd shit?

it's guineau
jesus christ, you can't even speak your own language

whats this "star wars" and why is my company letting a filthy jew direct it?

He'd see that the movies constantly make a billion dollars and have a heart attack

Disney hated jews and made movies about European fairy tales.

Today's Disney is run by jews to sell to the lowest common denominator

bring him back

I'll tell you one thing. He never would have contributed to the artistically bankrupt garbage like capeshit and star wars.

Best Disneyland rides coming through

Pirates of the Caribbean
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Mr Toad's wild ride
Matterhorn

Honorable Mention: Based Tiki Room

american dad basically covered this

I think a businessman would understand the concept of inflation, user.

bro, it's called "Hollywood Accounting" for a reason.

If you really think it costs 1 billion dollars to make a movie you are delusional.

>If you really think it costs 1 billion dollars to make a movie you are delusional.

not that guy, but he replied to a post saying that movies MAKE a billion dollars, not cost

Ask him in about 70 years. He'll be walking around in a android mech suit after they salvage his brain.

>Disney donated regularly to Jewish charities, he was named "1955 Man of the Year" by the B'nai B'rith chapter in Beverly Hills,[196][197] and his studio employed a number of Jews, some of whom where in influential positions.
nice try, Sup Forums.

Those reality distortion goggles must be really tiring, huh.

He would probably be really upset that the park isn't for whites only

I want to see his reaction watching current year's Disney Channel.

he will watch it for the plot

Rolling in his grave

He'd really hate it until he saw the sizes of those cheques.

Disney never hated jews just commies and fascists. But he probably would now if he could see the kind of propaganda trash his company spews out.

>he donated to children's hospitals so he liked jews
Top kek

No, it would be
>why the fuck are there so many women not being put in their place and why is there a nigger princess?

Walt was a major racist.

>cheques

Ryan Gosling play him in a biopic

(((Walt Disney)))

>Rolling in his freezer

FTFY

The better question is, how would Disney respond to Walt's disapproval?

Walt Disney was a Nazi who hated degeneracy and wanted to provide wholesome entertainment at bottom dollar prices

Today Disney is run by jews who promote pedophilia and other degeneracy through their media and charge 200 dollars a ticket to stupid carnival rides from the 1950s

what
a
world

>What would Walt think of Disney in 2016?

As far as his animation department goes? Overall satisfied, though Zootopia was too political and would never exist if he was still alive.

His parks department? Heavily misguided, if still capable of great technology. They rely too much on IP's and not enough on original ideas, which Walt was always a fan of.

Walt was a true blooded American through-and-through, and would probably not even recognize the America which exists today, especially it's open hostility to businessmen like himself.

it's weird how you all know for certain what kind of man walt was, what his views were, and what Disney is about nowadays....and they all contradict each other
it's almost like you're all just thinking things and then saying it without checking to see if it's true
which is what women do

Honestly I'm not sure, but anyone who is interested in him should watch the recent two part PBS documentary about his life.

that's a italian man

I don't know if he would be satisfied by the cessation of hand-drawn animation.

Walt was always a fan of technology. He would have embraced computer animation fully. He also would keep his hand-drawn animation going. Actually I think Lasseter got it right when he bought the distributing rights to the Ghibli films as that's something I could have seen Walt doing.

I'm surprised Disney hasn't looked at acquiring Cartoon Saloon as both The Secret of Kells and Song of the Sea have been the two best animated films of the past decade by far.

Kells and Sea have poor animation and visuals, and Disney could do a lot better if they wanted to get back in the 2D game.

Walt was racist not antisemitic , it's a liberal lie to make him look bad because LMAO DISNEY IS KIDDIE SHIT

He would be happy his company is doing well but he'd probably be upset with its lack of creativity and that tradional animation is dead

You mean shekels

Maybe he would have embraced 3D but I think he also would have kept 2D alive and not just completely abandoned it like modern disney.

I mean he wasn't racist nor antisemitic

It's a giant myth that Disney was anti-semitic. He worked with Jews constantly and was close friends with many, and constantly supported Jewish groups. He was one of the largest fundraisers for the establishment of Israel as well.

I think this smear campaign started because Walt is a personification of the goodness and wholesomeness of the 40's and 50's and what America was. He was also a white male successful capitalist. These all things modern leftists have sought to smear.

Being white is racist in 2016.

COME ON.

Disney would be happy his company is basically dominating the box office and is still the #1 entertainment brand.

Sup Forumsbeards that think he was some gatekeeper of the Aryan people are so delusional.

The myth that Disney was an anti-semite was started as a smear campaign against him by Hollywood communists, whom Disney had pretty much shut out from his studio.

>Post Disney, the company is run into the ground by his goy brothers who produce shit like Rescuers and Aristocats
>Jew Michael Eisner takes over, Disney Renaissance begins

based Jews

Everyone knows him and Hitler are preparing to return to us from under the ice in Antartica

fuck that gif had me on the floor

>Gabler, the first writer to gain unrestricted access to the Disney archives, concludes that the available evidence did not support accusations of anti-semitism and that Disney was "not [anti-semitic] in the conventional sense that we think of someone as being an anti-Semite". Gabler concludes that "though Walt himself, in my estimation, was not anti-Semitic, nevertheless, he willingly allied himself with people who were anti-Semitic [meaning the Motion Picture Alliance for the Preservation of American Ideals], and that reputation stuck. He was never really able to expunge it throughout his life".[199] Disney distanced himself from the Motion Picture Alliance in the 1950s.[200]

Reminder this is ALL the evidence that people use that Disney was anti-semitic.

That, and a single cartoon having a stereotypical Jew in it. When every Disney cartoon had a stereotype of every type of person (including whites as hillbillies/stupid hicks) at one point because society was less sensitive back then.

Disney was a virulent anti-Nazi though.

There was also the fact that his competitors were Jews, and he hated his competitors.

Walt would most definitely blow a fuse if he saw the company he had put so much time and effort into just become something to put out yearly shlock with no love or effort put into it. I'm sure he'd like the money, but Walt Disney's biggest passion was animation, and he'd be dismayed to see the state of his parks and the state of traditional animation.

Remember, Fantasia did not make a profit, nor did it look like it was ever going to, but Walt Disney finished it because he wanted something for kids and families, and thought it'd be worth it for them alone.

You guys seem knowledgable. How would making a feature-length handdrawn movie compare to making a 3D one in terms of cost and time?

Eisner had jack and shit to do with the Disney Renaissance.

He also utterly dismantled Imagineering. If it wasn't for based Tony Baxter, the Disney Parks division may not even exist today.

I've looked at the budgets for Disney's movies, and the 3D ones have been much more expensive. I suspect it's because there are more people involved and it takes more time, but I'm not sure.

You'll also notice that American animation shows rarely use 3D animation. If it was cheaper, they would use it.

This question is honestly on par with if Jesus knew what were to come or what people did in his name today or the past five hundred years for that matter. As for Disney, I think he would understand to a degree the direction his company has gone in and probably would like to make more movies.

Needs more Dole Whip

He was a flawed man but a good man who contributed greatly to American pop culture. I'm glad he died before Disney turned into the complete trash it is today.

"He was a flawed man. I'm glad he died." -- Anonymous, Sup Forums

I laughed so hard that I ejaculated, it is very noticeable, thanks... now I have to change my creamed jeans.

whats the difference ?

You mean flavoured? I think he would taste like Chocolate Ice cream