55 percent of 280,000 tickets distributed to Rio school kids went unused

>55 percent of 280,000 tickets distributed to Rio school kids went unused

We just don't give a fuck.
I thought I was the only one who wouldn't watch this shit even if they paid me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDFeoj1U77c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>your kids go to school

It's hard to keep a monkey's attention

kind of sad desu, i feel bad for the organisers when i see empty stadiums, it's like throwing a party and no one turns up

I would have thought it would be a good opportunity to pickpocket dumb american tourists

>Ok class, we were invited to the olympics games
>YAY! what sport event?
>Waterpolo,
>HUEHUEHUEHUE

why does it even matter when millions still watch it and the athletes know it

You're too busy raping, killing, robbing, and doing other low IQ monkey things. Brazil is the Africa of South America.

You should feel embarrassed to be a Brazilian desu

At least they know not to bother hosting it in third world shit holes ever again.

I doubt South America will see another Olympic Games for decades maybe a century.

Waterpolo was packed when Brazil was playing tho :^)

olympics are quite boring desu

>why does it even matter when millions still watch it and the athletes know it

Isn't Brazil relying soley on the ticket sales to pay back the costs of hosting? All the tv rights money goes to the olympic committee.

Rio's organization get c.ucked by the IOC raising event prices. They complied, I don't really feel bad for them. The IAAF probably has a hand in this as well since meme sports like Fencing got 84% finals occupancy, unthinkable in Brazil, while the least expensive Athletics ticket is going for 150 dollars.

hopefully this is the end of 3rd world trash getting the olympics

It doesn't matter the price. Read OP.
Fuck going all the way to Engenhão or Barra to watch meme sports.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehhehuehuehuehuehuehue

>the same Canadian samefagging
what a shit existence

I woulndn't mind if they had thrown a few tickets my way. Oh well.

This is the most retarded thing to say. Problem was not hosting here, but not keeping the tickets cheap for locals and scaremongering foreigners.

Do you think this bothers Brazilians? Also BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Engenhão isn't that hard to get to, m8. Barra was hard to go to when I was at the Olympics, still it got most of the crowds such as Fencing and Table Tennis.

>but not keeping the tickets cheap for locals
Maybe if your shithole of a country wasn't 90% poorfags then it wouldn't matter.

>scaremongering foreigners
How many people have been robbed? Didn't 2 people fucking die the day it all started?

Your country is a shithole.

>arguing with bait

Brazilians would boo the pope if he competed against a local priest

kek, true

>give free tickets to 100 kids
>55 don't go
>"B-but the prices!"
Do you really want to take a bus and watch some gay shit like running or jumping even if it's free?

Athletics attendance was disappointing. A shame.

Field Hockey was always empty, but it's a VERY outside sport, there were no ways to fill.

Other events were normal. Lower on prelims, fuller on decisive and packed when home country played.

Most of the complainments about empty stadiums were from europeans in morning events or late night events.

Lmao hard to pick up tickets when you're a little slum pardo who doesn't go to school

i love brazil but they have to solve they fucking problems first, they're just not ready for this (same as the resto of south america)

why would they go watch sports when there are tons of tourists walking around they can pickpocket

#worstolympicsinhistory

The price is not the problem desu
People are just not interested in track e field events, the other events had a Nice audience , swim events, volleyball, soccer , bech volleyball, gymnastic, judo

Respect our national hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=BDFeoj1U77c

they were all caught trying to scalp them

Also , Brazil is Very far away and expensive for foreigners, you cant compare with London , in Europe you just take a train or airplane and youre There in 1-2 hours

You are right, and let's be honest, who the fuck wants to go to Deodoro or Barra just to watch meme things? Or Engenhão past midnight?
Hearty laugh for the video tbqh.

The media however is cramming it down everyone's throat as the best ever and so progressive. There's a reason they haven't been panning the crowds on a majority of events.

they don't even try to catch juvenile criminals in Brazil, they're treated like stray cats

The female soccer was empty too, except the Brazilian team.

>gymnastic
the gala was a shame th :(

>give the tickets to some niggles
>literally black slum kids getting tickets to fucking horse dancing or some shit
>little niggers who don't even know how to properly read and write because they are too lazy and uncultured to go to school
>get amazed that they don't go enjoy the fine art of horse dancing or whatever the fuck they got

This is just beyond me. You can't toss a nigger in a artistically gymnastics stadium and expect him to enjoy it. He will spend the whole time wishing he was in a baile funk (slum party) doing drugs and drinking cheap beer while favela bitches danced for his cock so that they could have and abandon 10 children.

This is what the organizing people get for going full liberal and practically tossing the tickets away.

They should have been given at white people malls, private schools and other places where people are cultured.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, your media shat on the Olympics for over a month and they're still butthurt

Why?

>mfw this is the IOC's attempt to find new markets

The olympics are boring. Even the football is just an under-23 and poor version of the World Cup.

disgraceful dishue

>white people malls, private schools and other places where people are cultured
In other words, not Brazil

>They should have been given at white people malls, private schools and other places where people are cultured.

so somewhere not in brazil

>a baile funk (slum party) doing drugs and drinking cheap beer while favela bitches danced for his cock so that they could have and abandon 10 children.
that sounds like a fun life desu. No expectations, just having fun with your local community

>He will spend the whole time wishing he was in a baile funk (slum party) doing drugs and drinking cheap beer while favela bitches danced for his cock so that they could have and abandon 10 children.
We need to be honest, this is better than watch some people running or jumping.

>Only a half decent crowd when Brazil did anything
This is a problem still. Go back to London and the crowds were full constantly regardless of who was competing.

At this point, I'm confident an African nation such as Kenya or SA would host a more successful and better organised event. Rio has been a disaster from the moment they were awarded.