FOR THE LAST TIME

DEATH GRIPS IS FUCKING SHIT.

Stop posting about them you fucking underage manchildren. Holy fuck I am literally about to off myself if I hear this meme group being discussed just one more time.

NOIDED

hey did you hear that new dg album

DEATH GRIPS
E
A
T
H

G
R
I
P
S

Kill you are self

Ex > GP > NotM > TMS > BP > FW > NLDW

desu

makes me fucking sick to know people here unironically enjoy this garbage, grow up and get a job in a coalmine you limp wristed nu males or move to canada ffs

have you ever been told about the wonderful world of economics?

Ex > JD > NotM > GP > TMS > BP > NLDW > FW

This. Fuck Death Grips and the nu-males that listen to this trash. Pisses me the fuck off.

No they're awesone

Wrong "they're" you fucking DG-listening retard

I don't even listen to them, but I will pretend i do just to trigger fags like u.

yeah i too get really angry when i see other people listening to music i don't like
how fucking dare they
it's like those grimesposters ugh how can they sit there and discuss the things they like on MY, no, OUR board
only real music should be discussed here

w2c stef jac

i challenge you to a knife fight

Death Grips > your favourite artist

whats a death grip? isn't that like.. what people do when they masturbate?

lol

p.s. i like kanye
(jk)

>stop posting about them
>posts about them

Check out these objectively correct rankings:
NLDW>Ex>GP>FW>BP>TPTB>2016>TMS

Death Grips is a good band

whats wrong?
good music

P R A I S E D E A T H G R I P S

You week pathetic faggets deathgrips actually helped my grt through middle school with my bipolar disorder, they made me realsie thru values and the cover of NLDW really made me understand sexuality. Fuck you haters if I ever saw one of you in pulblic id choke the fuck out of you and hide you in some dark ally where rats could eats your flesh fuck you all youre just like highscholm bullies picking on kids just becuz they like music that's etter than yours kys you fucking cis peoces of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS DEATH GRIPS

Well I've done it Sup Forums. You've broken me. I just spent the last half hour listening to a nigger yell in my ear behind some shit lo-fi synths WITHOUT any explanation. Do you understand Sup Forums? That means I've lost. That means that ignorance and meme spamming and shitposting nonsense has finally lead me down the oily path straight into the oven. You've set me ablaze Sup Forums. I'm on fire.

Wow. Just wow. Never in my life have I heard anything so fucking pretentious and useless to the whole of music in my entire life. A nigger and his junkie pals discover punk music and it's headline news? What a waste of fucking time. What a waste of spam. What a waste of energy.

Are any of you proud of this faggotry? Are any of you better off for it? Do you really deem this music as worthy of any sort of acclaim? Are you all really 16?

What happened Sup Forums? What happened to all the things you stood for? Why am I raging in a shit thread asking for ONE SIMPLE FUCKING ANSWER and off all idiot spamming, posting-without-reading-the-thread anons and unfunny, unintelligent, nonsensical, waste of space and burden on society trips not ONE of you idiots could meet a demand? Not one can explain your actions?

Is Sup Forums just a farm of chickens looking up to the sky with their mouths open drowning in filthy rainwater piss because everyone else is doing it?

NOTM >>>>>>> JD > NLDW > Ex > TMS > BP = GP

Fuck all of you.
Fuck the tripfags who think they're acknowledgement of their uselessness makes for any sort of cancer they've been spreading.
Fuck the anons who pretend that Sup Forums is just a game. Fuck following pitchfork or fantano ironically or uniconically.
Fuck the same 130 AWFUL albums that keep getting spammed here everyday.

Not a single one of you shitheads deserve a music board or a community. You all deserve to be disconnected, friendless, wannabe-4chaners of the past.

I don't if care you think I'm trolling or looking for attention or whatever the spammers on the frontpage have said or done. I really don't care. I've leaving Sup Forums. It

means nothing to you but just know that one of the original soldiers of this site is gone. Laugh at it. Ignore it.
sage it.
II'm gone. I'm not even going to look at the responses to this post. You're all fucking children wasting your youth in a computer screen for music that people outside are already jerking off to. You all disappoint me.

Fuck I'm crying right now. My heart's been crushed and left in the mud. This is worse than any woman or any feel.

I hurts knowing there is no "you're here forever" sign for your old home.

>doesn't wanna hear about death grips
>starts a death grips thread

That neurosis tho

hacker is their best track.
who else agrees? that little 3-4 second guitar part is fucking awesome.

yeah I really like Hacker

>complains about the same albums being posted in long winded essay
>instead of just posting different albums or recommending new ones to other posters

Just when I thought the neurosis in this thread had peaked

>yeah I really like Hacker

I agree. I know it's a pleb opinion but it is still my opinion, that song had me dancing my ass off the first time I heard it and the "I'm in your area" lyric made me shake my head with how sly it is.

Is this copypasta?

Beware

try eating 70% of what you normally eat m8.
it's only pleb to plebs. that song is the fucking future.

yea beware is great along with on gp.

I know this is bait but even if people dont like mc rides lyrics or his vocal performances, how can they dislike their incredible beats and production?
NLDW > TMS > GP > FW > Ex > BP > Notm > JD

Bait/10

TMS > BP > NLDW > GP > JD > NotM > ExM > FW

Yes I know I have pleb taste

>Neurosis
I thought we were talking about Death Grips?

>>@70578175
>letting (You)s go to waste
;_;